Jewish brainwashing

Black guy here. I'm only attracted to white women. Is this because I've been brainwashed by the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah it's just because white people are more attractive.

Yes

All subhuman envy white women

Even stinky niggers like yourself

no its because black woman are loud and annoying as fuck and no one with an intelligent mind would want to spend the rest of their lives with them

Yes, the end goal is just to have one raceless nationless mass of brownish people. Without a feeling of connection to your nation you'll be easier to subjugate and control.

Procreate within your race, teach your children who the real (((enemy))) is and fight for a better future for all of us.

you probably internalized some bullshit

but as a white guy i feel the same way

Not when at the end of the day, you'll scoff and look down on him and his black offspring. Kys leaf

but I thought races are naturally against racemixing. That it's something neurological. I saw a guy oh here citing a study where people took a test and associated racemixing with negative things

You posted the right woman, Jamal.

Sterilization is your best option if you want (((their))) approval.

I don't look down at anyone for the color of their skin, only for their beliefs/views.

No, All lesser races and people want to breed up.

For the first time in history you wont get lynched for it, white women wont be flogged and outcast. Thank the Jews and civil rights orgs they started, and the media that has normalized it.

Meanwhile the white race rots and dies. Replaced with a mongrel race not quite as dumb as niggers, and not quite and clever as white people

All part of their plan.

>single mom
>nigger child
sounds about right

There's some evidence that mixed race kids have a worse time than kids who are single race. I think due to the fact that they don't always know where they fit in. "Am I black or asian? Should I hang out with the black kids or the asians? Neither of them like me"

The dick still wants what it wants tho.

She is also dressing the kid in dresses, kek, just kill all these idiot celebrities already.

You want your offspring to not be black. It's understandable though sad in a way, that you don't like your own ethnic group, your ancestors and don't believe they will ever improve. There's some top qt black women out there.

No its because niggers are disgusting and whites are beautiful

Hispanic + black = black
Asian + black = black
White + black = black.

you're a slav though, russians are worse than niggers because they sell their women off to the highest bidder. how can you whine and cry about multiculturalism destroying your race when your country has the biggest sex-slave market in the world?

ps. slavs are not and will NEVER be white. you guys are dumb as fuck, were slaves for CENTURIES, and got BTFO by the Finns, Mongols, Germans, US, etc.

Russians should be exterminated.

Black culture sees light skins as "better" because they got to be house niggers instead of field niggers.

You've been brainwashed.

yo dawg we wuz brains n sheeeit

Are you trying to to escape that shitty nigga culture?
Oeros are best blacks

Stay clear of white women go for Asian women Instead white women are fucking most entitled fat whores

Yeah OP fuck er you can have it

white women are the only decent ones, rest are monkey tier

No it's because your "woman" are the fuglyest creatures on earth

Fuck off poo in loo. He should mate with your ugly ass sewer women. Shitters and shits aren't too dissimilar.

slavs were the first to space and were real competitor to the US if not better in a lot of ways.

only brought down because of jew communism was the heartbeat of that civilization , where in the west it still has another decade to go before the rot is complete

That's a man. Right?

Ok rabbit

The color of your penis determines your dominant race, if you're biracial.

mixed race, can attest. also, i have a couple mental disorders that I inherited from both sides.

but, on the bright side, I could pass as latino, black, arab, and probably other shit too, just from what people have told me.

Nope, among the sheboon's she is actually considered quit beautiful.

Kill yourself, pretty please.

Not really. From a sexual point it's really a matter of whatever the dick points toward. It doesn't much care as long as it's wet, warm and has legs.

I think normally your own race would look more attractive to you, but depending on your environment and culture that can shift. Like if you live among white people, then white pussy would be more attractive. Or if you live among asians, then asian pussy would be more attractive.
Or if you lived on the internet, entrails and eyesockets would be more attractive.

Just a matter of environment really. You're going to find familiar features attractive. Like say whatever your mother looks like.

To be fair, it's pretty hard for a heterosexual male of any race to NOT be attracted to really hot white women. They're something else.

These shit wheels don't call each other banchod sister fuckers for no reason. Their entire sexual identity is tied up in their sisters, no wonder Pajeet here wants Jamal to bring some testosterone to his lineage. That's how a country like Pakistan with like 20% of the population of India can keep these street shitters at bay. The majority of Indian guys are low test effeminate as fuck lil shit skins.

If the white girl you posted is what you're into then yes. Black dudes are supposed to like big butts and big tits, and she is built like a 12 year old boy. White who aren't afflicted by Jewry don't even want these rail thin Hollywood sluts.

How "black" are you?

No

Kek'd at the Internet comment. You Stonies are alright.

Yes. Be proud of your own race and work to improve it. Marry a black woman and raise a good family. The Jews want you to lust after white women, smoke crack, and shoot each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

ummm no, if i was black i wouldnt want to fuck niggers either...you are the epitome of proof that yourvrace is inferior... even you want to avoid them....

FUCK OFF NIGGER REEEEEE

Partially, its also the black inferiority complex. Most blacks see the white woman as the ultimate status symbol.

what the fuck that picture should be child abuse dick and newports jesus nothing like a nigger