Kills both his parents

>kills both his parents
>who are both beloved heroes of the OT
>Rey still holds his hand

The Chad Kyle

>the chad kyle

well the leaks turned out to be true.... so he is NOT going to kill his mother

I can't believe they showed how he kills her in the trailer. Even if he doesn't pull the trigger. We know Leia will die in the explosion of that ship.

That or she teleport behind him and tells him nothin personell son.

It's obvious he won't kill Leia now. I mean they wouldn't just put it in the trailer

She doesn't die. The spice planet is the end of the movie, not the beginning like Hoth. She's still alive and well there, while the assault on her ship is at the beginning of the film.

The only spoiler in the film is that Snoke is talking about Rey at the start, not Kylo.

>The spice planet
Kessel? Please tell me they used an actual place from the lore instead of making up a new one.

Nope, it's called something else.

Didn't Leia die like a year ago

Fuck Disney. Not that I'm surprised after they made up not-Tattooine for TFA.

no, that was the girl from different strokes: Toody

>Shanks his dad like its nothing
>Struggles with killing his mom

they threw the entire EU out the window

Knew snoke was talking about her. Such laughable shit.

Remember that if you ship them, you're a fucking nazi

Niggers are mad lol

I feel like this is racist in of itself. I mean fuck, don't they see this shit goes both ways?

Why are mayonnaise people always trying to ruin everything?

he will spare leia. i thought it was obvious.

Corellia is confirmed to be in the Solo movie tho, also look at Thrawn and Ruhk in Rebels

A wonderful love story.
First hit her, then fall in love.
Kennedy's happy.

man it feels so good to be rightwing these days.

Why are shitskinned "people" always trying to ruin society?

>creates everything important in today society
>create the family values and everything to mantain the human race going
>trying to ruin anything

If niggers are soo good Why Africa is still a shithole?i would say "checkmate" but you probably dont know What chess is

Back to Sup Forums. One movie attempts to do a mixed race couple right and suddenly Disney directors are all up in this bitch, scheming and meddling. It's not about your "attack on western culture" boogeyman, it's literally one movie with believable, potential mixed couple. Centuries of treating blacks like human garbage, still not enough for you to be satisfied, baka.

Why are bl*ck bois always so salty?

Didn't this guy say that he doesn't like movie trailers and people should go in as blind as possible? I should have listened. I want to unwatch that shit so bad.

Seriously though just look at Rey. If the Nigger tapped that he would quite literally take one for the team. Look at Kyle's face and tell me he wasn't punished enough for being born. Shipping him with Rey is cruel

>watching films for the plot
never gonna make it

What leaks?

but they aren't, don't thnk I've ever met a black guy who was the least bit irritable even. Most seem laid back and friendly.

>Most seem laid back and friendly.
In Europe, maybe.

Kessel is in the Han Solo movie

>From now on, you shall no longer be known as Ben, but as... Ren

*smacks lips*