Why are black people so loud in the movie theater?

Why are black people so loud in the movie theater?

It's not just movies, I find that black people are just naturally more expressive.

You know what, the more I hear about these "niggers" the more I don't care for them. Just my two cents.

It's a remnant of their call-and-response musical culture. To them, a movie is not an individual viewing but a community experience.

They probably learn it in Church where it's expected to yell and express yourself loudly.

behold everyone. white '''''''''people'''''''''

>It's a remnant of their call-and-response musical culture.
So they're retards?

You on candid camera now

Where are you from?

you are from some isolated white country 100%

I am so fucking jealous if he is. Black people are a nuisance. Just yesterday some obese black asked me for a dollar. Disgusting.

well they are black so...

NEED DOLLA TO EAAAT

>Why are black people so loud in the movie theater?

>Black people
>Grow up in communities of broken families
>Single mother or grandmother must divide attention between you and your numerous siblings and half siblings
>As a child, you learn that to get attention, you have to act out, be loud, be obnoxious.
>This childhood environment is so common among blacks, it's become normalized and is never corrected
>Loud obnoxious black children grow up to be loud obnoxious black adults who ruin movies and raise loud obnoxious black children

>being this easily manipulated

They ruined my viewing of IT this weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the free viewing pass to movie hop Blade runner again and The Foreigner when it comes out next week

Pretty much this. Well said, user.

holy shit are white people this racist?

are niggers really this loud in theaters?

BASED

>niggers are niggers and act like niggers.

I pity americans who can not know such joy as the excited silence of a movie theater audience.

Pretty much what I figured

Why do Americans clap after a movie? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

They lack theater etiquette because they are arrogant and selfish. They have trouble comprehending that there are others in the theater, and their experience would be spoiled if they talked and shouted the entire time.

>selfish
>arrogant
= lack of theater etiquette.

>go to kinoplex
>get your ass kicked
Is this why we're supposed to bring a falcon?

>he goes to ape-flicks

Once I went to see hancock in a ghetto theater and niggers were literally shooting at the screen with a bb gun

He's spot on faggot, if given the choice why would you ever want to live near niggers? They're a fucking menace. Nobody likes niggers, not even niggers. That's why they kill each other so much

>go see transformers 5
>theater is packed with niggers
>"OH SHIT DATS BUMBLEBEE MY NIGGA"
>"C'MON OPTIMAL PRIME KICK HIS MO'FUGGIN ASS"
>"SHEET LOOK AT DEM CRAZY ASS GRAPHICS"
>fuck this the movie sucks anyways
>leave 45 minutes into the movie

Never again

LMAO butthurt white bois up in here. You crackers just jelly we make funny ass skits during one of you're nerdy ass movies and get dat white pussy after.
Stay jelly

Reminder that the newfags behind these threads are the cancer that killed this site

It was a norm macdonald joke you fucking easily-baited idiots

Seeing the new planet of the apes movie in Compton California was hilarious.

>Seeing split by myself because tickets were less than five dollars
>Only person in theater except black guy two rows behind me
>He talks the ENTIRE time, to himself.
>"Nigga, you stoopit. Yo kids fucked UP mayne"
>Etc.
>Half way through, I turn and say "Do you mind?"
>"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME, CRACKA?"
>He stands up, TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT, and starts beating his chest
>"WHITE BITCH ASS BITCH FINKS HE CAN TELL ME TO BE QUIET"
>Does this for ten minutes
>Then just leaves
>I watch rest of movie in peace

Every, EVERY horrible theater experience I've ever had has been because of niggers.

Ah yes, Sup Forums was a bastion of progressive values before these darn racists arrived! Fuck out of here you big lipped nigger

Seconded, as someone who has lived in the American south my whole life this is accurate.

Ghetto folks are ghetto because of poor parenting, and parenting is so poor in many black communities because of absentee fathers, along with the government subsidizing of single motherhood. The more kids they have out of wedlock, the more free cash they get

These are intergenerational and cultural problems, which will never be solved by fighting the liberal boogeymen of "dismantling oppressive systems of white supremacy" or "giving mo money fo dem programs"

I've never had a movie experience ruined by black people, only obnoxious children that white people bring to R-rated late showings.

>Sup Forums always loved ni-

wtf that's racist

The problem are not black people, it's american """culture""
99% of the people crying about blacks in this site are weak, bullied or poor white/spic/mixed americans

...You realize that choosing a black avatar kind of proves their point, right?

What state do you live in, nigger?

Cry niggerkike.

>watch a movie in america
>everyone chimps out, not just the black people
You are all honorary niggers.

...You realize you're a faggot redditor and they were making fun of niggers by RPing as stereotypical niggers who eat watermelons and fried chicken?

Srsly, how new are you? Also why would you use any pronoun other than "his" on fucking Sup Forums? Fucking tumblr swine

No user, niggers are the problem. Pretty much every race hates niggers now ask yourself why.

Hello newfags, enjoying your stay?
Funny that we didn't use to have threads like this 24/7 outside of Sup Forums, /new/ and later on Sup Forums

...You realize they are forming a swastika, right?

I too had a movie theater experience with black peoples during a screening of Transformers. Should have known such an abomination of a movie would attract the riffraff, but friends dragged me to it. Theater was probably 50-50 black/white

Somebody set off a huge chain of those popper firecrackers in the front row of the theater right as the credits started rolling, and the entire fucking theater panicked and hit the floor thinking there was about to be another Aurora shooting

Yes, they chose black avatars, formed a swastika and yelled "POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS" because they actually love black people that much

testosterone

high testosterone makes him more energetic, talkative, aggressive

you're just weak, OP

don't worry, the jews are will put you out of your misery soon.

>accuses someone of being black because they have a different movie-going experience than you
I'm not even going to answer your stupid question because it's not even relevant. Grow the fuck up.

Most black people don't have an "inside" voice. They act like they're at a cookout, no matter where they are.

This. If you're a rich white/spic/mixed person, blacks are no longer loud in movie theaters.

They can sense it and become very respectful.

See

Because if they weren't screaming out continuously then they'd all be pissing or shitting their pants due to being utterly afraid of the dark

Why are americans so obsessed with black people ?

>look at what m-my redditor friend said it must be true
Kys faggot, niggers will never be liked. That's just the way it is