Sup Forums BTFO (again)

>"why do hypocritical leftist late night hosts refuse to talk about the allegations against Harv-"
youtube.com/watch?v=07bHQFWCKIw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile
m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/harvey-weinstein-not-charged-groping-scandal-article-1.2180765
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do hypocritical leftist late night hosts refuse to talk about the allegations against Harv-"

Because the story broke on Thursday night and since it was a holiday weekend most of them had already recorded their Thursday AND Friday shows.

>story about Harvey weinstein
>still finds a way to talk about trump
You couldn't make this shit up

He still hasn't talked about the allegations regarding his friend John Podesta (except to deny them, disgustingly)

b-but Sup Forums that there was a leftist conspiracy and that late night wouldn't talk about Harvey because of double standards?
have i been memed?

Fuck, there goes my narrative.

I thought this shit was live.

Lost to lowd "wow" on 01:25

No one ever said that.

They had to wait for him to be fired just to be sure.

>Live

They record them in the day time for evening showing.

>Get called out for not commenting on Weinstein
>"N-no we are talking about him! See? S-shrek man haha Drumpf though"

His whole trump thing is getting boring.

>hollywood liberals only start talking about Weinstein case after a week of constant barrages from the right calling out the hypocrisy

really made me think. Im sure they keep on lambasting him and dont just do their lip service and only bring it up once before completely ignoring it again

>talking to someone about hypothetically grabbing someone else by the pussy is the same as actually forcing someone to watch you masturbate.

Seriously can you explain to me why they still have that guy do that shit?

He just pointlessly pressesa few piano keys and wooooaaahs whenever Colbert says a punchline

>No one ever said that.
yes they did

wow i didnt realize he was so antisemitic, DROPPED

Wow cool, you've brought it to light now that outlets are reporting on something that many people have known about for years. So brave. So bold. Of course up until now it was, "just a conspiracy."

while we're on the Colbert commentary, everyone on this board should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ

(it's got some truth bombs you won't like)

>the biggest late night talk show host is tailoring his entire million dollar produced television franchise simply to make crappy "fuck you Sup Forums!" comments

jesus

>protect him for 20 years
>now that the story is out and he suffers no cost to talking about it, he does

wow how brave!

colbert is such a hateful turd

>not crying about the rape of hundreds of women.
sexist much?

This. Go back to Patrices thing about hollywood. None of these goobers would dare touch Weinstein, but now that its confirmed hes done, then they all come out and pretend to be brave

>being this butthurt

Harvey obviously pissed off the wrong jew and was outjewed by the jew overlords. His life will be destroyed now for betraying the chosen peoples.

I tried getting into the show when it first started, but the fake forced friends were one of the biggest turn offs.

this

lol Sup Forums btfo

harvey is /our guy/ and literally did nothing wrong

Makes you wonder what exactly he did. It must have been a big slip-up.
Kind of weird that this happens so close to the Las Vegas shooting.

literally BTFO

>he twisted it into DRUMPF!!!!!!!

Weinstein is the fall guy, of course they're talking about it.

I love how asshurt neo-nazis are over this because it disproves their narrative, so they start engaging in mental gymnastics.

Colbert knew that Harvey was. Everyone in Hollywood knew what Harvey was. He's just another hypocrite.

>Everyone in Hollywood knew what Harvey was.

Source: Sup Forums

>knew that
*knew what

If people on here, laypeople, knew of this months, if not years beforehand, then I'd have a hard time believing that corporate media outlets with massive manpower were unaware.

Creationists:
>"earth is 6,000 years old"
>this is disproved by objects far older than 6,000 years
>"god put those there to test our faith"
>retains belief that earth is 6,000 years old

Neo-nazis:
>"jewish billionaires are immune to consequences"
>this is disproved by jewish billionaire losing company and life, didn't even commit any crimes
>"they only did this to make us THINK we're wrong!"
>retains belief that jewish billionaires are immune to consequences

Really causes a transfer of ions between my neurons

>If people on here, laypeople, knew of this months, if not years beforehand

I'd love for you to show me this.

Is it really that crazy when Hannibal Burrs knows about Cosby?

It looks worse when you do something right after being called out for not doing it

Nobody here knew about this you imbecile. God you're fucking dumb.

I mean, he's been doing it for his whole life and the only "consequence" comes when he's got one foot in the grave.

>you now remember that cunt Meryl Streep pretending like Trump was Gengis Khan for joking about grabbing pusey while she covered for Weinstein

Yes because ones a jew and ones a black guy who is trying to encourage black people to better themselves

Obviously noone could know a jew is bad but the black guy trying to improve black lives is obviously bad

He's pol, meaning he's probably so dumb that he thinks this board calling every single person in Hollywood a sex offender counts as "knowing" if one of them turns out to actually be one.

He can't help himself
He just HAS to talk about Trump in every segment
The madman. The absolute unfunny madman

>muh white supremacists
There're very few white supremacists. Most "white supremacists" are white nationalists and they just want white people to have a homeland for themselves. It's ok when japs or indians have a homeland but for some strange reason it's racist and evil if white people have a homeland. It's the hypocrisy that annoys me.

Still, I bet you don't care about what's true - you just want to spin everything to fit your world view, like most people t b h.

someones gotten into the electric lettuce

>believe the failing fake New York Times

>allegations originating from an indian shrimp price forum

>build country on the backs of African slave labour after genociding the natives
>"omg why can't America just be white?!"

Yeah, and? Same with this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile and he committed far more heinous crimes that weren't exposed until after he was already dead.

Someone with the courage to stir the pot and open themselves up for attack by rich people needs to come forward for things like this to happen, it's not a conspiracy.

You still haven't talked about the allegations regarding all of the dicks you've sucked (except to deny it, disgustingly).

>There're
Now I've seen it all.

Golly, if only a minority of farmers didn't have slaves pick their cotton, the US would have entirely crumbled.

Boy, I am sure glad they shipped them in to pick cotton. The US just could not function without that.

so you’re saying we should keep blacks around so we can continue to oppress them?

>it's not a conspiracy

Did you not read about how various famous people, including Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, as well as the Hollywood press system, conspired to protect Weinstein?

That people on here have said that Harvey Weinstein is a creep? Do you live under a rock? You're objectively wrong. You can literally check the archive.

I have known for years and I'm just a screenwriter. The lowest of the low in Hollywood. Harvey has paid out at least 8 settlements for sexual harassment, which the board at TWC knew about, and he's known as a very aggressive guy in general - screams at his employees and sometimes even hits people. For example... There was an infamous incident in NYC where he hit a reporter and dragged him around. Around 00-01 ish if I remember correctly, but that was before my time.

Harvey is based, only leftist nu-males hate him.

A country is already built if it is capable of having plantations. America was built on muh pelts

they should rename this board The_Donald because there are so many shills! hahahahahahaha

I'm saying America has literally never been a white country. Congrats on being too stupid to understand that

m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/harvey-weinstein-not-charged-groping-scandal-article-1.2180765

He literally had allegations brought against him before too. I literally want you to all admit that you're wrong. I want you to write, "I am sorry, I was wrong." Please don't post about things that you know nothing about.

>America has literally never been a white country.

Low quality bait

>yeah weinstein sexually harassed all these women but TRUMP FUCKING BOASTED ONCE TO BILLY BUSH!!!!

low quality response

That's not true.

See
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

Slavery was wrong yes, but Whites bought the salves from other Africans and Whites ended slavery btw, although it still goes on in Africa and the middle east to some degree. Everyone sold and used slaves so it's not a White thing, in fact as I said, Whites should be praised for ending it.

And I'm not a burger btw.

They say everyone is a creep you simp, except Catholic church priests of course. If someone stands there saying "the time is 10:30 AM" every minute for an entire day, do you freak out and say "OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU GUESS THE CORRECT TIME????" when the clock hits 10:30?

There's literally nothing wrong with the_donald.
>pro Trump
>pro guns
>no leftist SJWs
>no nu-males
>redpilled as fuck

>hypothetically
>I just start kissing them.

Tell me how this is a hypothetical.

nothing you said contradicts anything i said
why are you moving the goalposts to the morality of slavery?

>founded by whites
>not a white country

ok pablo

Btw slavery impacted the economy negatively since it reduced the incentive to innovate. As is evident by the North doing better than the South. So burgerland did not benefit form slavery in any way net net.

>defends a jewish retard
>condemnds catholics in the same voice

hey guys i think this guy isnt a jew!

Anyone who hangs out on a board that instantly permabans all dissent is an SJW.

>Sup Forums calls anyone at hollywood a pedo, a jew, a corrupt, etc etc since this board was created
>omg Sup Forums was right! teehee!

Point out the exact quote where I defended Harvey Weinstein, you stupid illiterate cunt.

>t. a self-taught economics expert

Shifting the goalpost. Acknowledge that you spoke without being informed on the subject. And life isn't some clock where, "oh you know we all sexually assault someone at some point." Now write, "I am sorry for being wrong. In future I shall refrain from posting without being informed on a subject."

Because Trump decided it was a good idea to chime in on the whole situation. Also he literally said the phrase "That's locker room." Who the fuck talks like that. When I see JJ Abrams make another shit movie to I say "That's Jew. That's Jew." No, I

If literally every human being in Hollywood knew Weinstein was a predator why was he bothering to pay off the women?

Yes it does. Read the post again and watch the video. And as I said Whites ended slavery, but you're blaming everything on Whites.

Look these ethnic conflict are never going to end. It's obvious. People from different races should just separate and live in their own ethnostates. Go and live in your black ethnostate and whine about White people all you want.

The whole post you totally non jew

>There's literally nothing wrong with the_donald.

I'm not shifting the goalposts, you're just missing a very simple concept here. What you're saying is equivalent to believing you guessed a playing card that someone is hiding behind their back by just listing every card in the deck. Are you really too stupid to understand this isn't the same thing as a prediction?

>but you're blaming everything on Whites
lol no im not

>Sup Forums BTFO
THIS BOARD IS OFFICIALLY A Sup Forums TERRITORY NOW

You may continue discussing films and tv but you MUST allow political incorrectness

Because the public are his customers not people in hollywood?

What kinda fucking idiot are you for real

Not that user but

Not an argument and false. I have a BS in Economics.

>just listing every card in the deck

Actually, I was only listing cards with Jews on them.

Yeah bro, just a coincidence, just got lucky. I see. It's just like flipping a coin and it happening to land on heads. Nothing to it. We all sexually assault a few people, it's common, really.

Stop being this depserate
It's embarrassing