He fell for the uni meme

>he fell for the uni meme
>he didn't just get a trade
>he calls himself a "man"

My shitters blocked m8 get it fixed before the arvo alright?

Why the fuck are Australian universities so expensive?

>be me
>graduate
>decide to do masters from australia
>check first university which is UTS Sydney
>Masters in computer science
>fees is 36000 AUD only

>mfw

Sure little baby who got a useless computer science can't even fix things around his home for his wife.

You're a man when you become a UFC fighter.

Not worth the toll it takes on your body being a tradesman in this day in age

t.journeyman tinbasher

Shitskins can fuck off

>falls for the work meme
>doesn't just turn up to easy as piss uni course that the government not only pays the fees for but PAYS YOU TO ATTEND
>your taxes pay for my rent and food with more than enough left over for weed
>thanks for the free weed
>why would I have a wife who I have to slave over when I can just match with your little sister on tinder because I "must be smart because I'm at uni and I can never meet nice, intelligent guys in this country
>the infinite kek dot jaypeg

>he cares about being a "man"
>he's a poorfag

>He never bothered to study at UNI
>He decided to work a shitty trade job
>He thinks he is a "Man"

I can make 2x more than what you earn for working a comfy accounting job

Accounting is gonna be automated.

> he fell for the life meme
> he didnt just stop caring about living
> he calls himself red pilled

It's one of the future jobs that won't and can't get replaced

I used my electrician apprenticeship to get me into electrical engineering.
So what does that make me?

A daywalker who is able to interact freely with both groups

>mfw I help run the family farm
>we started hiring mexicans
>literally can't get any white man to work for us or at least stay more than a month
>used to hire high school boys in the summer but they are too spoiled and allergic to work

because of scholarships i'm practically being payed to go to uni, so might as well take advantage of it

i'm considering learning a trade after college anyway though

>he fell for the uni meme

>Australian Unis
>relevant

KEK only stupid retards from Asia who can't afford or can't make it to Singaporean/UK/US unis go to Cuckstralia. Literally bottom of the barrel

>he didn't just get a trade

>implying Trade comes "naturally" and not without internship/apprenticeship or lots of connections in the business/trade world

>he calls himself a "man"

t. Auscuck who can't afford proper education even in his own shithole.

How does it feel to be a leech

Maybe they don't want to work with smelly spics

> Get law degree
> Tell trade-fags to make sure the floor is extra clean or I will speak to their manager.

You sure showed me...

Accounting is expected to grow over the next 20 years.

>tfw always tested in the near-genius levels as a child
>tfw joined the army straight out of high school and deployed to afghanistan immediately after basic training
>tfw never spent a day in college but collect goodest goy money (VA disability) to the tune of $1300 a month, and just bought a house at the age of 23

>trade-fags have managers

ahaha and I'm sure you're a lawyer just posting on a website like Sup Forums

so is most forms of construction, hope you've been on site the longest mate

>Cant afford to go to Singapore

>nice joke

Sup Forums's been around a long time, m8...

>He works with his hands

>do degree engineering
>do well, graduate, no jobs
>keep applying and doing projects
>become NEET without welfare
>much suffering
Life is suffering.

yeah, ill just be enjoying this PhD in materials engineering over here. hope you're having fun do shit work.

>nice joke

Nah, the REAL joke is Hillary, and her shill army.

what material have you engineered, Dr. Faggot?

we have higher rates for international students, and domestic students can get interest free loans for post-graduate degrees.

maybe offer them a decent wage

Not post graduate, only up to bachelor level. You got to pay for post graduate, but not for TAFE or bachelor.

Unless HECS/HELP is handled differently per state..

Australia has a lot of high-ranked unis though

Anyone here ever done psychology at uni? What was it like?

I want to go the route of a therapist/psychologist, but I'm a bit worried it'll only be a leftist haven full of tumblr users arguibg over genders and muh feelings.
Is it possible for psych to be a redpilled career choice?

what uni?

>trade my butthole for a 6 figure "salary"
Does this count?

>graduate from law school
>become rich within 5 years

wow fuck me why did i fall for the uni meme :^)

you can get a fee-help loan up to like $80,000 for post-graduate, but the repayment is different to HECs

What about going to uni WHILE learning a trade?

Building flight time while working on a Biochem major. Best of both worlds. Can do my dream job and have a back-up for the inevitable automatization in 20-30 years.

MODS...please ban Australia from Sup Forums.

Thank you.

>He got a Trade

>fell for the "get a trade" meme
>body hurts 24/7
>have to wake up early as shit because thats how construction goes
>Yelled at all day at work to bust my ass harder/faster
>Work with only 4 other white guys on the whole site
>12.50/hr

Yeah this is fucking great, 3 more years and I might break 30/hr! And this is as an electrician, one of the "good" trades.

Don't listen to OP, learn programming, sit on your ass all day browsing Sup Forums making more than a journeyman makes while only putting in 2 hrs of actual work in your nice A/C office instead.

Nope. It's pretty cucked and its foundation is based on feelings. Might as well go to a liberal arts college

Not doctor faggot, but I'm working with serverside rendering on Linux with mono along with a networking library I programmed myself that's usually faster than even a few .NET libraries.

Basically it builds pages really fast and caches them, then serves it through nginx or 304ing if certain things are unchanged. I build sites with C# and a little JSX.

RMIT.

Zero respect. No job guarantee. The cheating scandle destroyed that uni.

Neat, paying interest to the government.

Or they could have just accepted me for one of the jobs they opened for graduates, yeah, then I wouldn't need to go back to academia.

U mad?

Trade is a full time thing, a lot of the time apprentices actually go to classes whilst doing their apprenticeship. We call them cashed up bogans, because they're richer than the kids doing bachelor degrees, except the foreign kids who get loads of money from back home.

Australia isn't America.

I don't know how well tradies do over there. Here if they're both tradies and smart enough to start their own business, basically if they didn't spend their stash they were getting as apprentices, then they do better than plenty of white collar workers, but this is Australia.

>implying

Not even 1 in the top 20 list.

Git gud drongo cunt

In my experience, girls get their undergraduate in psychology to "understand why they're crazy"

If you want to make money with a psychology degree (doing actual psychology/psychiatry) you must get a PhD

Yeah it sure sucks having a cushy desk job I can do from home or anywhere else on the planet with an internet connection starting at any time of day which only pays a meager $200,000 a year.

well, ANU is 22 and was 19 last year