Are all American supermarkets like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

t. american

Why do you put "t."
We all can see your flag faggot. You don't even know what that originated from you are just parroting what you saw someone else do.

I only see a fat person that has shit himself/her about 3 times a week. With thousands of shoppers 24 a month isnt bad at all.

Not trolling btw

Why did this lady put British urban demographics on her butt?

t. Buttmad Martsharter

Why are you so serious about that? He is just resorting things to look silly.

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Also I'm not just asking about the fat bitch with shit on the cart, but all the other crazy shit you find on peopleofwalmart.com/

Look at this picture. Yeah, you thought right.

I've literally never seen someone shit themselves in my life

I'd probably pretend to be "with Her", get in her bed, and then yell MAGA as I climax.

This thread again, you are such a special faggot

just liberals

I've never seen a person shit themselves in the super market.

I honestly never see anything weird happening.

>taking a Bhutanese cabinetry forum this seriously
Calm down, spaz

fuck that's gross

t. Mart Sharter

Wal-Mart's are the best.

I go there just to people watch and buy bullets.

You really find the dregs of society there. It's amazing in a way.

>You really find the dregs of society there. It's amazing in a way.
I know that feel. Walmart is the weirdest place to people watch.

Plus, they have great deals on ammo and tackle and other assorted sporting goods.

Walmarts whole business model is "get anything you can think of, cheaper than anywhere else"
This attracts the poor
The poor tend to have more crazy/unemployed/NEET/ect in their demographic.
People who can't stand Walmart (because of the customers) usually go three blocks down the road to Target.

I have. This guy shit himself at the train station. It was runny diarrhea coming out.
I fucking took off and walked and caught the next train out.

Like this?

Where do you live that you see this three times a week?

Foreigners have no idea how fuckt up wallmart people are. I do shop there, however the people are crazy
And the customer service is a joke

>this right here

I work at a walmart in Arkansas