>DUDE GOD DOESNT EXISTS RELIGION SUCKS LETS SMOKE WEED

Why did you guys lie to me? It's all the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
youtube.com/watch?v=0WxwLoPtpuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh frittata

Let's play spot a brainlet.

The game was rigged from the start, I win.

TAKE THAT
TASTE THE PAIN

>he fell for contrarian memes
You have only yourself to blame user, if XRA had R&M's fame everyone here would call it reddit shit.

OP died of a shameful lifestyle choice

>buy
complete xavier is on youtube

Wonder Showzen is better

Hey OP, here's an unpopular course of action:
Watch a couple episodes of both shows, and decide which one you like more. Or, maybe you like both shows. Maybe neither. The important thing -- and I want to make this absolutely clear -- is never ever ever post another thread about this on Sup Forums again.

This. Most people here probably do/did watch R&M until it became super popular.

Just watch it and see if you like it, personally I thought it was meh so I don't watch it anymore. Xavier is just a retarded flash version of it

...He's trolling. Could you seriously not tell?

>buying XRA
>lying about it on Sup Forums
>generic google images OP pic

You didn't watch it at all did you faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

I watched the first episode of this and it felt too wacky le random. At least Rick and Morty's wacky randomness feels grounded. This just feels like someone wrote this while on meth.

It's so bad I didn't even remember the name.

I don't think they're very comparable at all.

T-T-T-T-TAKE THAT

I'm beginning to wonder if any of you millennials even understand what the word "random" means.

TASTE THE T-T-TOUPEE

Randomness is when something is out of place with no explanation. It feels like the writer just made it up to get a gag out of it. Like a family guy flashback.

This entire show's premise feels like that. "You know what would be funny? If he had a snake for an arm!" OK that's weird. Why would someone have a snake for an arm? "I don't care it's just random and wacky!"

Everything in the one episode I watched felt extremely random.

PLEASE, HOP AWAY

Can anyone edit this to "Taste the pain" and change the quaker to Xavier's Guru?

>semanticalities

> "You know what would be funny? If he had a snake for an arm!" OK that's weird. Why would someone have a snake for an arm? "I don't care it's just random and wacky!"
>not understanding the simple reasoning for the messy character design
>being this much of a brainlet
the joke is that Xavier is one with everything thus resulting him in being a gross amalgamation of animal attributes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier: Renegade Angel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s beak.

Get over yourselves, RM is a fun show. Very dumb fanbase though.

>he didn't keep watching to understand that Xavier's religiously strict adherence to ponderation and Socratic questioning that leads to atheism is in itself a God that he worships and manifests itself via increasingly absurdist and surreal events in order to constantly fuel Xavier's quest for knowledge and quench his thirst for questioning things.

The point is that Xavier's questioning of reality turns reality itself into a surreal Alice in Wonderland type of world where nothing makes sense and yet nothing is important. This is a reflection of the very real outcome of questioning the world around you. Xavier captures this reality via its surrealism.

Somehow that wasn't explained very well in the show. And the character attributes are just one thing. The town full of weird, monitors and then a computer virus that somehow infects animals and people. Shit was just boring, felt like an 8 year old wrote it.

Wow so deep XRA truly is a work for the enlightened
>OOHH FRITTATA
Genius.

LIFE

you shouldnt watch any cartoons. youre an adult

>buy the first season
Literally how? The only Xavier DVD box for sale contains both seasons.

2deep4u, sorry, your homework is to rewatch every episode 3 more times

biggle rig

Did any of you listen to the fanmentary? Pretty interesting tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=0WxwLoPtpuc

The R&M pasta applies to XRA but unironically

>It's so bad I didn't even remember the name
no, you're just retarded

No and fuck you.

You shouldn't browse anonymous basket weaving forums, you're an adult.

t. 15 year old

>The R&M pasta
Which one? Theres like 10 them.

>Ever listening to anything Sup Forums says about tv shows or movies
There's your problem.

Eat xour ketchup nice and good

>it's a "Xavier actually helps someone" episode

I've watched the first season a million times and I don't recall a single mention to weed.

You're a liar.

>Cured? Who said there was anything wrong with you?

Best ending since Evangelion

I didnt get it, am I stupid?

>Ill give him a taste of his own META-META-cine!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier: Renegade Angel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shamanistic cosmology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Xavier’s spiritual outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Terence McKenna literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE (life) (ˡᶦᶠᵉ). As a consequence people who dislike Xavier truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier’s discordian catchphrase “Oh, frittata,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Robert Anton Wilson’s science-fiction epic The Golden Apple. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Vernon Chatman’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What chompsky honks... how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a XRA tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 Shakashuri Blowdown points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Xavier’s discordian catchphrase “Oh, frittata,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Robert Anton Wilson’s science-fiction epic The Golden Apple.
Is it really?