Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owjoxWGLVok
youtu.be/W7qxId4sH6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9V0oqZE_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=Guo2Q424td4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the daylight setting and bright colors are there to compensate Boyega

Pacifi Crim

GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT GET IT ON CUZ I GOT

I fucking hate niggers.

WE

WUZ

PACIFIC

WAR READY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR REAAAADEI

youtube.com/watch?v=owjoxWGLVok

Pacific cringe.

One of you better make an ''X is gonna give it too ya'' edit.

youtu.be/W7qxId4sH6U

>that's considered music
>that bitch looked like mona lisa

>implying Sup Forums doesn't love BASED black men
what year do you think this is
next you'll probably try telling us that nu-Sup Forums doesn't love israel

What about that board, friend?

the nigs shall inherit the Earth

he can barely grow a moustache.

Pacific Crime

WAR

WE WUZ BORN

Is that eddie murphy?
I would watch a movie with eddie murphy and giant robots

Russian suits in Pacific Rim were pure sex.
What went wrong?

I thought Asia saved the first film from bombing horribly.

Why would you cast a black person as the lead role in the sequel?

Pacific Rimjob

>yfw u havent seen this Russian robot-kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9V0oqZE_Ak

>no more powerfull as fuck action
>going for the speedy many cuts capeshit way instead
>no more helicopter cam to actually show the size of the Jaegers

GladOS voice?
Fuck I want another portal game.

we will see this ugly face in every Sci Fi movie from now on...

it's actually a reference to 13th floor

the cringe

ay yo senpai, is u body war ready? cuz I got get it on cuz i got get it on

what PS2 game is this?

>Have a soft spot for mechs
>oogaboyega literally PAYED to fund this movie and be the MC

I'm never safe from niggers anymore, at least Idris Elba was good in the first one. Oogabooga is a fucking awful actor and BLACKED this movie. What the fuck did they do to the CGI and cockpits/costumes?

they made it easier for the nigger audience to understand.

HOL UP

This legit got me more hype than the Star Wars trailer.

it looks shitty, cartoony and cheap on purpose HAHA get it?? it's all in the aesthetic LOL

I really like those pilot uniforms.

this is the first good video you've made uridon

as a mecha and Portal fan I enjoyed the trailer, but GOD do the props (esp. new suits/jaeger), plot and acting look pants-on-head retarded

How much you bet nig nog is going to somehow be able to control the Jagaer by himself for an extended period of time because
>muh white women
gets knocked out and becomes we wuz saviors and shit

what car where they promoting in this NFL ad?

nigger

>lips literally take up 1/4th of the visor

The cgi in pacific rim has aged like milk

>ooga booga boyega
>unnecessary nigger music

So what happened to the white guy from the first movie? Are they going to kill him off offscreen?

The Jews pulled a clever trick with this one. They took a movie that was a huge hit in gookland, and then replaced the protagonist with a groid for the sequel.

did they pick some random niggers from Uganda to sing that awful song?
Why is Baymax in this movie?
Why is everything so saturated?
Why the CGI downgrade to PS2 cutscene?

OOGAA WWAAR BUUGGGGAAA READY

do you think it will be huge in gookland now with a groid on screen?

GET IT ON TILL I DIE

Dat messed up dog :-DDD

this is the singer, its also his album cover.

everytime I look at this, I feel like killing myself.

I CAN WAIT TO BE WAR READY

WAR READY
WAR READY

Like the Jews, we'll have to wait and see. They probably think it's a guaranteed seat filler over there, which is why they're subjecting them to Ooga Booga.

If Cherno is a mark 1 Jaeger
how did the russians know the Kaiju always tried to go for the head when designing it

how big was star wars over there? i remember they almost removed him from the poster

First time I actually watched the trailer with sound instead of just laughing at the webms on here. Boyega's speech sounds fucking lame. "Canceling the apocalypse" this is not.

Don't get me started on the music

watching it for Karl Tanner, and his inherent masculine sexiness

it still underperformed in China. It lost the opening weekend to some Chinese animated movie IIRC

You should shut your fucking hole, ugly little cunt. You look like a fucking ballsack. Ugly looking stupid cunt-face. I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.

This was a good EP

> tfw we will never see more of the QT that piloted cherno

taylorfags are seriously the most retarded males in the world
shes a fucking snake who got fucked by harvey m8

I'm just happy to see mia husbando on a movie screen desu

DO NOT BULLY burn gorman
burn a cute

going for he head is a definite kill, i guess.

you talking about the male pilot, right?

this is more transformers levels of shit then the fucking pacific rim. Everything looks so cheap. Say whatever you want for the first one but at least it had a unique look and feel for being what it is. This looks like an afternoon TV show. And even for that it looks bad.

he is so fucking ugly, even for a nigger he's extra ugly.

that guy looks like a proper fuckin legend

The fun of the original was that the robots actually felt kind of like giant robots.

This shit is too fast, looks like transformers, and unlike the first movie, it doesn't use advantageous lighting and area designs that make the robots look less like fake ass cgi.

proving my point
who's Harvey?

u got that right

so they ran out of young Idris Elba look alike and desperately are using Boyega with fake moustache to be that placeholder

BURN

it seems we are both in possession of good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Guo2Q424td4
FOOKIN LEGEND

I agree. I really liked the slow moments, like when they threw punches. That along with the slow pans around them really made them feel gigantic.

Meanwhile the new fast cam like makes them look small. And I hate the fast Transformers movements.

that's seriously /fa/

WATCH THE TRAILER GUYS, HERE'S THE OFFICIAL TRAILER, ISN'T IT FUNNY? LOL JUST WATCH THE TRAILER OKAY THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT PLEASE WATCH IT BECAUSE I ONLY GET PAID IF YOU WATCH IT THEN WE CAN LAUGH AND BE FRIENDS!

everyone in "And Then There Were None" was effay as fuck, highly recommended

>he plays Idris Elba's son

Must take after his mom.

what are you fuking gay

>oy vey the bad goyim found out, they gonna kill our movie on the box office, I better go shill on Sup Forums!
>D-DON'T W-WATCH T-THE T-TRAILER
>if y-you w-watch it y-you'll give it a thumbs dow- I mean I WILL GET MEDIOCRE SHEKELS FROM YOUR VIEWS GOYIM!
>don't notify yourself with our movie goy, we need to get good sales from the dumbasses who actually like our POZproducts.

WE WUZ MEGAMAN

yeah

>kaiju blood salts the earth
>pr1 tried to kill kaiju with concussive force to avoid this
>pr2 is rip and tear, gimme those transformers bux, we need orange transparent chainsaws

this is very lewd

It's shaping up to be the Starship Troopers 2 of our time.

You know what they should've done? Everyone loved the other robots in the first movie, but thought they went down too easy. They should've brought them back so we get to see them fight some more. Plus the designs were better.

lmao

>Fuck I want another portal game.

Why didnt Striker come back and help Gipsy. Surely after the EMP they could just reboot the fucker and come back into the fight

but the Jaegers as a whole were really underused. Striker gets a few punches, Typhoon gets a cut and throw, Cherno literally only throws 4 punches and is killed right after

I never understood what GLaDOS says when they carry the ship
''tool engaged'' or something

Cherno was originally going to be a mark 4 but they changed it to mark 1 for the "Old but reliable Russian engineering" gimmick

>the tradeoff for piloting a sick as fuck robot is getting cancer at 30

>PR1 tried to kill kaiju with concussive force to avoid this
>Tacit Ronin had swords
>Gipsy Danger had swords
>Crimson Typhoon had saws
>Striker Eureka had wristblades

And the glowing orange blades probably means they're heated to cauterise wounds.

Striker almost soloed the Category V before it cried for help like a bitch