Tim Kaine and the Democrat strategy

Would Tim Kaine be a good president?

It looks like the Democrat strategy right now is to put Hillary in office and then wait for her to die. There are a lot of people who will vote for Hillary no matter how sick she is, because of "muh women, muh empowerment, muh not Trump."

These voters really don't seem to care that they are going to put a dying woman into office, who will spend the last days of her life suffering in office instead of relaxing and being with her family. The Democrat party would rather sacrifice Hillary Clinton on the alter than switch candidates and risk losing the election, its disgusting to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebP9wRyMeNA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/295229-tim-kaines-radical-roots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk, he seems pretty alright and neutral-left from what I've seen. I'd rather Hillary die and he become president

I gauged some normie reactions from a bunch of people that I work with and the consensus is that he comes of as a dolt. Just watch him sitting behind Hillary when she had the labor day coughing fit, the guy looked like a fucking idiot.

He's a cuck's cuck. 100% chance he loses the election. Mondale 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Tracker here.

Word on the street is many progressives aren't pleased about him.

He has a better chance of winning than hilldawg

Timmy took a trip to south america in 1980 and came back a raging commie. Studies liberation theology with radical jesuits and is a dyed-in-the-wool scumbag red fuck.

Look him up and eventually you'll see. It was a democrat trend in the 70's and 80's, apparently, cause a lot of them did the same thing.

Go away a missionary, come back a radical communist.

I imagine he would be a lot like Truman. I'd vote for him if he becomes the nominee.

What was he supposed to do? Watch?

He's literally a Half-wit commie
It'd be like electing an autistic Bernie

I'd vote for him over Trump tbqh

He's a literal nobody, a cuck, looks like a poof, and has such an effeminate voice. No way anyone would want him as president

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

The man is a Half-Wit who was used by Hillary to rig the DNC in exchange for a meaningless position

The scariest part is knowing he might be one Hillary Heartbeat away from our nuclear codes

it's a fucking white male

Nah, but just his mannerisms give off a retard vibe. Sitting back there clapping and pumping your fist in the air like a mindless monkey while Hillary is literally choking to death.

That there is Ableism mate.

Chug Chug. Here comes the first Autistic VP

It's not just the mannerisms.
He is genuinely retarded.

Apart from having a Biblically Satanic name, I doubt much will be wrong Kreepy Kaine.

Tim Kaine is a communist.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/295229-tim-kaines-radical-roots

This man speaks the truth.

And this is why the Democrats would rather put a dying woman, Hillary Clinton into office than change candidates right now.

There are a lot of voters who will vote for Hillary simply because she's not a "fucking white male." And the Democrat party knows this.

The Democrat party knows that they will most likely lose the election if they switch candidates to a healthy "fucking white male" like Bernie, Biden, or Kaine.

>The Democrat party knows that they will most likely lose the election if they switch candidates to a healthy "fucking white male" like Bernie
Hello delusional

You must be as dumb as Kaine is.

The man has been a governor, senator, and chairman of the DNC. No one as retarded as you can say can succeed in politics that much. I don't like the fucker because he's a pandering faggot, but at least give him some credit

If Clinton can't continue the DNC is considering Michelle Obama as her replacement.

You think he's named "Kaine" because of Cain and Abel from the bible?

Like, as a reverse psychology strategy?

Are you telling me you don't believe morons will vote for other morons?