Lord Hugh Mungus speaks to the kike3kike3

youtube.com/watch?v=JoC0Uua-rHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6x2C4LMBGI8
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting normie kike channel
>see flag
Does h3h3 just steal all his shit from Sup Forums?

I assume he does but I thought it still was interesting hearing a little more from Mr. Mungus, even if he couldn't live up to the meme.

h3h3 is a literal faggot
His "wife" has a manly face and voice and an Adam's apple.

YOU WILL KNOW THE VENGEANCE OF THE HUGH MUNGUS

youtube.com/watch?v=6x2C4LMBGI8

id fucking plow her dudeeeeee....

heartwarming interview

>her

HUGH MUNGUS WOT?

>That cum-stained shirt

Is Hilda actually Trans our is just very masculine looking?

fuck off with your kikes

Found the leafy fan

>Marxists harassing the working class over a fake fucking name

Poetry.

>tfw I wear dad core un-ironically at 27 years old with a /fit/ bod

Hipsters come at me. You've got nothing on the Might of the Alt-Right

Dude gross

I don't see what people see in her. Her speaking is atrocious and she's like a 2/10. I get people want to be nice but stop lying to yourself.

He's a kike that's for sure, but he's actually not that bad on the topic of SJW and all that shit.

She's not the greatest but considering that Ethan is a pudgy jew with Tourettes he's doing pretty good.

Not all kikes are psychotic assholes trying to take over the world. Do you think ethan and hila are part of some grand conspiracy to destroy the white race faggot?

Hugh continuing to be based

Will go down the meme line along the likes of Rusty Shackleford

They're all part of it even if they don't understand or consciously participate.

They're naturally incline to promote degeneracy in some way.

I just dont see her as being ugly. I see her as pretty average face. Kind of like that one really famous picture from the depression of the lady looking to the side looking sad kind of attractive.
Very modest looking lady can be endearing.

I find her Israeli accent somewhat exotic, I can imagine as it sounding kind of weird though.

>her Israeli accent
That's not an accent, she basically has a speech impediment. She mumbles, talks through her teeth and has an almost monotone.

She can't see past her own privilege for being sheltered her whole life from realizing how important police can be in lower-class and impoverished neighborhoods.

As evidenced by her throwing a hoity-toity tantrum the moment something doesn't go the way she wants.

Seeing her as being spergy makes me feel like I could connect with my sperginess.

That's probably why so many h3h3 subs fawn over her on every fucking video.

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

More?

This is cultural appropriation. He is making money off of the exploitation of green and purple bodies.

Thanks goy!

fuck off, niggers are all niggers, risk of associating with their kind outweighs the benefits. There is no good Jew, I don't care how many hot kike women you post or "based" Zionists, the cost of associating with the Jew is demographic genocide.

Kek agrees

>can't discuss about a video regarding SJWs getting BTFO because Sup Forums manchildren get triggered by le ebin h3h3 jew conspiracy

Literally tumblr.