What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTKZ3aeMZzM
twitter.com/realclivebarker/status/105189711416524800?lang=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's the equivalent of a chef who has made the spiciest dish on earth and wants to share it with people who likes their food hot, but his dish is so fucking spicy it literally tears a hole through their esophagus and causes them to die, and he's bummed out there's really nobody who can really appreciate his creation. So he keeps looking for the worthy one who'll eat it and ask for seconds

Do you realise how constantly painful it would be to have dozens of pins stuck in your head? No wonder he was crabby.

>food analogies

The box, they opened it, he came.

this , they asked for it, it is implied that kirsty was a secret pervert too

possibly all humans are looking for that kind of fucked up experimentation on a certain level

He was entrapped and enslaved by a malevolent deity, and became but one of a Host of supernatural slaves to that deity, acting as mediums between the deity and human beings, charged with entrapping and enslaving other human beings, just as he was entrapped (but not usually conferring upon them his own "status", but instead simply keeping them captive for eternal torment). Describing cenobites as "either angels or demons" is therefore very appropriate in (black-) light of the deity revealed in the sequel.

He did literally nothing wrong. Stupid faggots opened the box, not him

He was gay

He was a soul lost to a timeless dimension of hedonism where they are subject to every sensation to the point that they're the embodiment of desensitized ennui. The only thing they can even feel anymore is extreme pain and suffering, and that's barely a dull ache by the time we meet any of the cenobites.

This.
Opening the box meant you were a hedonist and wanted ever more pleasure.
He was just giving people what they wanted.

He had all those nails in his head and nothing to get them out with. You'd be angry, too.

>He was entrapped and enslaved by a malevolent deity
Bull. Leviathan is only interested in those who come of their own volition. It's a reward, not a punishment.

autism

>Gib evil step-mommy gf

he should have just taken them out

>"Jesus wept..."

JUST

she looked way better in film 2 for some reason

I'd fuck her.

they just want to help

puzzle girl could open the box, what did she want?

halp

I wish that was me...

why didn't they just fly the box to the volcano?

you just have to ask them nicely

:3

was Lemarchand autistic?

nice

He just wanted to share all his cool shit with people, seems like a bro to me

who was this guy in film 1?

would you?

He simply had such sites to show people.

YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY EVEN IN HELL

>Bull. Leviathan is only interested in those who come of their own volition. It's a reward, not a punishment.

The people who open it are deceived. Hellbound Heart gives a bit more backstory on Frank, explaining that he was promised wildest hedonistic pleasures. When he realises what is to happen, he regrets it - it's not what he had in mind at all.

I'm guessing it was the same for Pinhead and the others. They get tricked by the mysterious hobo guy. Not really a reward at all.

youtu.be/nTKZ3aeMZzM
Classic

I've heard they get progressively shit after 2 but still feel like I want to watch them all.

The one that takes place on a spaceship is horrible but it's fun as hell.
Skip the "found footage" one.

brotherman bill?

they are all kind of shit, 1 and 2 are the best, for the other ones:

- i would still watch some of them again and have fun:

Hellraiser (1987)
Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992)
Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996)
Hellraiser: Inferno (2000)
Hellraiser: Hellseeker (2002)

- have seen this one but was shit and had no redeemable features, would probably not watch again, remember it had some nice tits but Hellraiser doesn't really work well as a teenager procedural thriller:

Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005)

- Haven't seen yet:

Hellraiser: Deader (2005)
Hellraiser: Revelations (2011)
Hellraiser: Judgment (2017)

any of those worth watching?

Revelations is fucking abysmal.
It has a loose "found footage" frame, and all of the characters are horrible teenagers.

This. You can't blame a dangerous dog for mauling you if you put you hand in its mouth

Christ is this the remake?

Nothing. She was just an autist

sounds like shit, hellraiser was never that good but as long as you get a few points and visuals right it still works, but i think it only works with adult characters unsatisfied with their lives on some level, not with adolescents full of life and possibility

also found footage is cancer, i guess they were trying to milk some trend that existed at that point

Isn't he some big deal in Hell?

i think this is directly addressed in the movie, that it wasn't her hands that opened the box, but the doctor's desire, that's why they fuck him up instead of the girl

not sure, he seemed to be a demon IRL that helped to box get to whoever was "calling" for it with enough desire

What did he mean by this?

looking cool

>hellraiser was never that good
I personally find 1 and 2 to be pretty satisfying.
I like the idea that the premise of the movie creates a situation where "hell" and "demons" are real, but their existence doesn't validate the existance of their opposite. When you have a biblical hell it implies a heaven exists. When hell is just a secular dimension of bored lotus eaters who experience life through pain it just creates an existential horror that really gets to me.

yes there's a lot of things to like, i love the mythology and world building, but always found the execution a bit shabby, it's not so much a problem for me on movies 1 and 2 but i can't in good faith recommend the movies as "good movies"

also found Kirsty a good protagonist even if she doesn't have straightforward character arcs or anything like that, they always throw some nice new things at her character in every movie

i remember playing the videogame "Clive Barker's Jericho" that had kind of the same problem, the world building and mythology was amazing but the gameplay was kind of shit, still went through the whole game and enjoyed it, but i can't recommend it as a "good game"

>yes there's a lot of things to like, i love the mythology and world building, but always found the execution a bit shabby,

The 'Clive Barker's Hellraiser' comics by BOOM! do a decent job of expanding the universe and continuining Kirsty's story without the budget limitations of the films. They pick up after Hellraiser 2, ignoring that came after that film.

They do go on for too long, unfortunately, and get quite shitty later on.

This movie gave me PTSD and whenever I see a Rubik's cube my PTSD gets triggered. No joke. Never should have watched this as a kid

yep, puzzles are scary

Any more details on new hell raiser movie? Haven't heard about it in a while..

It's not just the puzzle obviously, it's all the crazy shit in movies

Why does extreme pain gave to be the logical conclusion to lifetimes of physical sensation? What if me and the pinhead got high, ate something nice while also receiving handjobs? Had he even thought of that baka Sup Forums senpaitachi

yes, but after watching the film you can never know if the puzzle was designed by a crazy autistic man that created a key to hell

2d puzzles are still ok, but 3d ones look sketchy now

i guess it's a box for chads, like if you are used to extreme pleasures, simple handjobs and weed don't cut it anymore

>kick the turtle
>spend 12 more millenia in the Leviathan's thrall

The cube puzzle was created by daemon

Lemarchand was not a demon?

He was an angel with one sick sense of humor, brotha

>Handjobs
Handjobs are the single worst sexual "job" you can receive bro. Pinhead would want a rim job from a demon with a knotted sword tongue that just ate the spiciest chicken wings on earth

He got wild hedonistic pleasures, but they were just too wild and fucked up for him. Hell is just too kinky for those who open the box.

He never said "nailed it" enough

>tfw she looks like my gf
i told her once as a compliment but she didn't take it well

Da pins on his face definitely hurts ... Especially a one on the top of the head is “Damn !!!!”

Pinhead is such an honorable bro in this movie.

re: Revelations

twitter.com/realclivebarker/status/105189711416524800?lang=es

how is that pleasurable though, just being tortured?

pinhead was a girl in the book

or at least a trap

some people are into that shit. haven't you heard of sadomasochism?

You mean what was HER problem?

Pleasure can be achieved through torture. For example my orgasms are much stronger when I'm experiencing pain during masturbation.
I don't know how to explain this, but pain is fucking addictive and it's helping me with my anger issues. Whenever I feel angry I'm just furiously scratching my body (almost to the point of bleeding) and I'm instantly becoming much calmer.

AAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAA

fucking hell user seek help before you start killing cats

>Skip the "found footage" one.
WHATA

Doesn't that go against them in the first movie saying 'you opened it Kirsty clearly you intended this' when she had no idea.

Why? I'm not causing any harm to anyone except myself.

That doesn't sound quite right, user, coming from a user of Sup Forums and all

you should honestly treat yourself better, I would never harm my temple of a body, fuck that

Stepping stones user. And I don't mean that in a "hurr durr slippery slope you're gonna be a mass murderer" way

Even if it doesn't get to the hurting animals stage, you could end up causing yourself unwarranted harm you DON'T like it, and could be bad. You'll only know that limit once the damage is done. It's not worth the risk.

I dunno about you, but looks to me like he had a MAJOR headache. Ouch!

I know right, lol

Don't worry, I would never harm myself in a way that would cause permanent damage to my body. I'm not irresponsible.