aporagender.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Aporagender

What.

WHAT.

LEAVE HUMANTIY BEHIND

4 SCROOPS
C'MON

They feed off attention lets them starve to death.

i cant keep up with you kids and your beyblades
whats aporagender?

CMON LEGS GET MOTHERFUCKIN BIG

Wtf is aporagender?
Too lazy to look it up but this attentionwhores don't even rustle my jimmies anymore I just pokerface and sroll down

Is it (((THEIR))) goal to just keep on trying to one-up each other?

yeah if you stay one thing for too long too many people will be that thing so you gotta be something more extreme for attention

>Aporagender is a nonbinary gender identity and umbrella term for a gender separate from male, female, or anything in between male and female, while having a specific feeling of gender. An aporagender person feels a sense of having gender.

I don't even know where to start with this.

I sexually identify as an autonomous cybernetic organism from the planet cybertron.

>hey other special snowflakes! Just wanted you to know I'm just a little more special and unique than you!

because they care about gender and sexuality to the same degree you care about race.

we all want to be red-pilled as possible and they want the opposite. it's that simple.

Wait, is that a fucking bladder?

These cunts never got any attention when they were children so now they act like children on the internet to get attention.
Funny how it works.

Attention Seeking

>Aporagender
Fucking what?

oh of course it all makes sense now. What reproductive organ does this gender have though?

>Aporagender
makes no sense really

they even got a pride flag though.

nonbinary.org/wiki/Aporagender
aporagender.tumblr.com

This is a new one, can some one explain what the fug an Aporagender is?

I suppose it's because of my overwhelming charm.

that's some liberal nonsense right there.
I'd still pin it down and brutally fuck it in the ass.

>they even got a pride flag though.
So it must be a thing, eh.
kindly, t. Mayonese

It doesn't matter what it means! If you fuck someone who is Aporagender it is ALWAYS STRAIGHT. So no need to worry!

why has god abandoned us

introducing antigenders!!

antigirl: opposite of boy
antiboy: opposite of girl

You gotta eat big to get big! You gotta have those balls hang lower than the dick! Come on lets do this! I've been training since I was 4 years old goddammit! Fuckin get that shit HA HA! Come on lets fucking do this! Get it HA HA! You gotta be willing to do whatever it takes. SHOOOOP AAAHHHHH! Right babe?!

How can you be the opposite of something that has lost all meaning?

And yet boys always wear dresses because they claim to be girls...

can anyone translate?

>That font
Why do people willingly do this to themselves ?

Barbienis and Kenginas.

i want to join nonbinary.org and add a bunch of stupid genders

be on the lookout for permutogender, (-1)-gendered, melodigender, and autogender

being this obsessed with ones own identity is a form of vanity and will be punished.

do you care? I have no idea.

What about frogender?

DIE DIE DIE
I FUCKING WANT THEM ALL TO DIE

"Aporagender (from Greek apo, apor "separate" + "gender"[1]) is a nonbinary gender identity and umbrella term[2] for "a gender separate from male, female, and anything in between while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling" (that is, not an absence of gender).[3] "

>my friends and I drove around and made up new kinds of gender identities.
>you A MUST take us seriously.
> refer to us by our made up pronouns, even if you don't know what they are/mean, or even how to use them.
>t. Antishitlord

Literally special snowflake

word

What do you identify as, Sup Forums?

>non-racial homogenized multi-binary hotpocket otherkin

>pol

I'm sorry but your usage of "hotpocket" as an identity signifier is VERY OFFENSIVE to the Hot Pocket brand. You shouldn't appropriate brand names to company products, you fucking bigot.

Info-wars is literally the perfect name for Memetic Warfare. Damn Alex Jones, he literally has the perfect name for his site.

ihesfm

What is that thing on here face?

You know, I'm from /sci/ mostly, and this stuff is starting to remind me of alternative number systems. Complex numbers, quaternions, surreal numbers, etc.

I embrace this trend and will skip right past doublemale and identify as aleph-1 male.

Triggered fucking living flesh cis scum

Off by one forgot pic

Yes. Unfortunately the useful idiots are so contrarian they won't start acting like normal people until normal people start acting like degenerates. See the evolution of this website for that.

"Yes, you can call yourself anything to make up for being a hideous abomination." t. hideous abomination

There is no such thing as gender, there is only sex. And it is unchangeable, embedded in our DNA

SO CLOSE

Is there a particular reason it drew a wineglass/cup on its face? Is dish-ware a gender now? If I draw a spork on my taint, does that change my gender? I just don't understand this world anymore.

So progressive

Every time I think we've reached peak degeneracy, someone proves me wrong. Hang them all.

This chart should help shitlord.

We abandoned God

>This looks like a girl in my class that I teach
All I think is "why?". Why make yourself look ugly and retarded?

wouldn't this be appropriating gender from those who identify with a gender?

If Gender is defined as the set of all um, genders between the set of M and F, and all things M and F, you cannot be gender K and NOT be M and/or F without also being M and/or F.

> plz mak stop :\

All this nonsense means is future legal forms will say "Biological sex: " instead of gender.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Only hanging that is a relatively painless death. If you are going to quote AM then you should advocate what AM does. Not killing them all, save and farm some so that you can torture them. Because you hate them so much, that you want them to never have peace and to hear them cry forever.

You missed one

Trips of truth

>we need to worship the Jew harder, the post
AYO MANE, YEEZUS IS NUMBER ONE IN MY LIFE
SHLOMO FINNA GET ME THA CASH FRONT FO MY NEXT ALBUM, GETTIN' WHITE PUSSY
WHEN THAT SHIT DROP, BEST WATCH OUT
JUICE TRULY IS DA CHOSEN PEOPLE, YO

I still don't understand

Is it wrong that I look at some of these kinds of people (liberal art student SJWs) and find them attractive in an exotic way? Am I degenerate? Should I kys?

no just remember you shouldn't trust your dick

So basically a term for the ultimate special snowflake of genders where only xhey can explain it to themselves and nobody else?

There are far too many bolsheviks to have the time to torture them all. I'm not AM and I don't have power.

So.....aliens.

beyblades ya!!!

There are as many genders as I have eyes.

I have two unabridged dictionaries from the first half of the 29th century and they both say sex and gender are interchangeable.

S h e
H e
I t
T

what.... in. the ACTUAL ALL MIGHTY FUCK???

...and how many eyes is that?
>29th century

Go back to Sargon's channel Carl.

I didn't actually need to know this retarded shit. Why do these freaking nuts always need to know if something is "ok"? Who gives a fuck. Let your freak flag fly if you're a freak, I guess, but quit being so goddamned pathetic about it at least.

Fug.

>yes you're a faggot! I know because I'm a faggot too !!"

Wise advice.

Whether it's a dick or a pussy, it can get you in an awful lot of trouble if you trust it. Just don't.

Insanity.

What fucking poofta

autism starts from the bedroom

I feel like we should just send them a bunch of bullshit but believable "genders" or "muh feelings" and see if any wacko out there actually decides to identify as one of them >_>. hmmmm

It's the tail end millennials fault, they are mentally unhinged.

When people on Sup Forums reference or rant about "millennials" (i.e. "millennials don't know what a VHS is"), they are always insulting *just* the tail-end Millennials. Saying "millennials" is just simpler and catchier than saying "late millennials".

Earlier millennials (born 1980-1994) grew up pre-9/11 and played outside. They grew up without social networking, smartphones, and wifi. They can remember when it was ok to "homophobic" publicly. They knew what things were like before the world was flooded with east european immigrants. They are more right wing than other generations, more likely to start their own business or be self employed than other youth generations. They grew up having crushes on Britney spears, Christina aguilera, Sailor moon, Misty, and Dark magician girl - having crushes on girls is something that any normal boy who's not mentally ill should have. They actually look like men and have testosterone, unlike the end millennials.

Tail-end millennials (born 1995-2000) grew up in the post-9/11 society and seem to be effeminate, promote SJW shit more than older millennials, and they also shout memes in real life. They don't remember life before the Interent and social networking. They grew up having crushes on Justin bieber and Harry styles, not girls, because the liberal media told them it was "cool" to be effeminate and "experimental". They are the crazy ass liberals that you see on news stories or comedy shows about college campuses.

See the difference?

Fair enough, I do want to get a notch on my belt from one of those people sometime in my life though.

Maybe when I go to new york or some similarly liberal place.

>tfw tail-end

you better be a Deceptacon. We don't want no Transformer-Genociding Autobots round here.

>yfw Optimus (((Prime))) sides with the humans

What the fucking fuck does this even fucking mean?! This is a nonsense!

So it means an undiscovered and undefined gender...

Gas chamber. Now.

really makes your synapses activate

Isn't that considered gender liquid?

is that what you get when you melt some queer in an oven?

You bet