Was Darren in the wrong or right here?

Was Darren in the wrong or right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ0l_m3Xm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give me some more details

i only watched the show because of the sweet intro

he has a chin, so yes.

Darren and Ginger started drifting apart in high school after he joined the football and she joined a band. Ginger wasn't going to all of Darren's football games and Darren wasn't interested in Ginger's band. A cheerleader started flirting with Darren and he kept flirting back and never told her he was dating someone, to the point where the cheerleader thinks they're basically in a relationship. Dodie pressured Darren into telling Ginger the truth, so they meet up to talk. Ginger says she knows things have been different lately and she wants to try harder to be there for him, and he breaks up with her, saying "there's someone else."

>sweet intro

it was fucking ear rape

When did he turn into a jock and lose his braces and shit?

Wow, Darren became a jerk after losing the headgear.

you have a really strange barometer to decide what is earrape and what isn't.

Holy shit. He turned into Michael Jackson.

basically

To be fair he was always kinda a creepy skeeze. But without the headgear he was more open about his assholeness.

Ginger could have done better.

heh

High school season. Last season.

Don't believe it aired at all in the original run.

Sounds like some shit that just happens. No one is really in the wrong in this kind of situation.
Also sounds like I missed some kind of time skip or the finale.

Nick dropped the last season and the finale from the network.

Didn't air it for years and the finale is Wedding Album released on DVD a bit later.

Which is also a time skip to older Ginger reading her book to her friends and family.

Courtney is completely absent from the finale.

I don't remember everything that happenes other than remembering that Darren turned into an ass for awhile and Ginger got a different boyfriend. I remember being upset that she ended back up with Darren after taking her other boyfriend to the wedding.

I just felt that this was the type of show that would a message that it's ok to not be with the person you thought you'd be with. I think that's a lesson some kids need to learn.

It happens. When teenagers grow out of their ugly duckling phase they screw over their former friends for the sake of popularity/getting laid

Show had a few lessons lined up that got nuked. But yea a nice moving on instead of forcing them together would have been nice.

Also well as allowing Courtney to show up with her girlfriend.

Kinda wish Ginger had been able to dump all her parasites.

Ye, but its not like getting in a relationship with a friend cause you realized he's hot without his bracers/headgear is gonna end up alright.
This show left me with a bad aftertaste of real life.

>Courtney is completely absent from the finale.

This bothered me so much. Courtney was more of a friend to her than Dodie ever was.

She was in the finale just not the very end.

well from what you are saying I don't think he was in the wrong, its better to break up than to cheat. he was in the wrong in letting it get this far, if I recall the ep she visited him at his school and they made out at the train station

very common with ugly/fat/poor people that turn pretty etc
fuck you, its what got me into macy gray
youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ0l_m3Xm0

She had opportunities, Im happy she did not take them. drifting apart and betrayal are not the same. I still recall cops taking her away after she tried to steal a street sign for Courtney, I wanted her to be solid like that

Courtney was probably busy with her hot wife and being a fashion editor for Vogue or something.

I really wonder what was up with that. One of those things that deserves an explanation.

Yeah basically. They got together for shallow reasons and realized it.