>Writers are actual STEM graduates
>Uses sci-fi concepts and plot devices without being up its own ass
>No edgy teenage nihilism

you forgot one
>writers are men

post face with timestamp and cope harder

>rub a dub dub thanks for the grub
>not the best catchphrase of all time

Either a woman or some white knight trying his hardest to defend women. What do you honestly expect from a user on an anonymous board? None of them will feel any more vindicated that you jump to their defense

Never watch meme and morty. Is it even worse than post renewal Futurama?

Yes

Found the cuck. Women aren't funny

Neither, I'm just pointing out that no sexually successful male would make such spiteful comments, and I'm challenging you to prove me wrong

By far. Even post renewal Futurama gets good episodes here and there.

Anti rick and morty is the new rick and morty.

>they only reason someone would callout the degeneracy of someone else is to impress others
You sad cuck.

Look morty im a sad drunk.

When you're watching Rick and Morty, just remember that it's not like other shows. It's structure and dialogue are incredibly deep, almost to the point where you have to be paying complete attention to them to even remotely understand it. I remember watching an episode on Adult Swin (though I can't remember what it was), where I thought the show was absolute bollocks. Then, I closed my eyes for a second, and all of a sudden the episode had an entirely new meaning. It was insane the way Rick and Morty could just become something so different when you take a look into the show.

Another thing you should note about Rick and Morty is that it's easy to get a headache watching it. Not because it's a bad show, but because of how many ideas Rick and Morty is riddled with and how complex they are. Soon enough your head will fill to the brim and the the show will just sound like noise to you. Just turn it off and give it a watch the next day.

If you don't like the show itself, you'll definitely at least enjoy reading through the scripts and clips on Youtube, and picking apart the episodes themselves and all of the artistic and academic values that go into making it the complexity that it is.

bump

bu

b

Dumb weeb

>>Uses sci-fi concepts and plot devices without being up its own ass

That works to RM advantage, they can take any concept and just go wild with it and not worry about resolving it. It's just more fun to watch. Could do less with those tumblr fanfic tier 'serious' moments.

>prove my retarded accusation wrong

God no. Don't take your opinion from fucking Sup Forums of all places.