In case you have missed, made a thank you animation for Infinity train reaching 1 Million view

In case you have missed, made a thank you animation for Infinity train reaching 1 Million view.
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/154910943912/a-couple-weeks-ago-we-hit-1000000-views-on

I hope it can result in at least a mini-series.

I might as well post them all as they are fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And there you have it.

Neat.

I have no idea how this show can develop and Tulip might become a blight upon television very fast. But also might not. I'm terribly interested in what it all turn out to be.

Hype for Infinity Train, but where's the love for my hombres, Victor & Valentino?

youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

Nice

never ever

Congratulations dude. Not exactly my cup of tea, but it was good enough to gain a million views pretty quick, which is damn awesome considering it was a pilot.

I wish the best of luck for your show.

bump

Neat, I suppose.

It's not my show.

M8 I like your show but unfortunately it won't get picked up or if it does, won't do well UNLESS you have Tulip paired with a male character. It doesn't have to be romantic, just a guy so that certain viewers can relate.

Very few cartoons with ONLY female leads have made it big.

You deserve it. The show looks better than half the shit currently out there.

And though these guys might turn on you, you will always have a place in my heart for that one bichtass pilot

OP, here. it's not my show, though.