youtube.com/watch?v=ODmLXMZdV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=voGjGlRS0t8
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/3-9uXF7pRrk
youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=-g-Vr-17CYs
youtu.be/lmH8Qd3nZvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if we're actually being co-opted into CIA studies about herd mentality and the super-concious and that this plan has been brewing for years?

yeah cus the CIA wants us to listen to italian techno

The CIA did create modern art. Who the fuck knows anymore how they do things. They're like mossad but more obvious.

Or it's all one giant australian shitpost

Save it while you can retards.

>The CIA did create modern art.
this is actually good
CIA wants you to listen to crap like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c

This shit has changed my life, I now unironically believe in Kek

Any other redpilled music anyone can suggest?

>shandiley industries

>somewhere a cia operative is sweating thinking theyve been found out

It's all connected

>Any other redpilled music anyone can suggest?
I've got another 80s synth instrumental for you. It's named after a chaos demon associated with the number 333 (trips.)
youtube.com/watch?v=FMsFbauT6xw

>not the extended version

kys

MANUELE PEPE IS THE AUTHOR OF THE SONG

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe#45_giri

HE'S FROM GASSANO WICH IS A DISTRICT OF FIVIZZANO

FIVIZZANO IS A PLACE FAMOUS FOR WITCHES
TRADITIONS SAYS THAT THERE WITCHES AND WIZARDS KEPT SABBATHS AND SHIT
TILL TODAY THEY KEEP A "FESTIVAL OF THE WITCHES"

cittadellaspezia.com/foto/2015/06/18/bzcbtdmn.jpg
FESTA DELLE STREGHE = FESTIVAL OF WITCHES

PIC RELATED IS THE COAT OF ARM OF FIVIZZANO TOWN
JUDGE BY YOURSELVES

Imagine this tune playing while death squads purge cities of undersirables.
Glorious.

>produced by ASS art.

If this song plays during Trump's victory my year is complete

>italo disco might become a memegenre thanks to this
pls no
don't take my beloved cheesy tunes

So is Shadilay the new meme now?

Is this a KEK calling card now?

Nah, m8. It's literally just massive confirmation bias coupled with mob mentality and the human mind's need to apply reason to chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2owvwKrq3E

>Hillary calls out the alt-right, tying ,Trump, Farage, Alex Jones, Putin together in one large conspiracy, when in actuality its a bunch of NEETS on a chinese cartoon board praising right-wing nationalists.

>someone shouts Pepe during her speech

>All of our shitposting for kek has proven to be one of the most threatening things to the Democratic party

>People are starting to unironically praise Kek as a real deity

>Shitposting for Trump has given Sup Forums nationwide and even international coverage.

>evidence of kek being posted more and more frequently on pol, boosting kek's crediblity

>New song uncovered that verses literal meme magic in the chorus.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

>A S(H)ART

Wait, wut? What are the lyrics to the chorus, fucker?

84+64=DECEIT+SHADDALUTH

HAIL KEK

I was just listening to this.

here are the superior extended versions:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
the song in english:

youtube.com/watch?v=RohqyD8y5S0

It's a curse of death in chinese, so I assume the best use for it is in a warcry/'praise kek' fashion.

SHADILAY

Someone posted the English and Italian lyrics pic

I posted this in another thread but I'll post it here too. Rigveda 7.103 is a hymn dedicated to frogs.

Here comes the shocker guys and I am not even kidding.
All of the Rigvedic hymns are dedicated to the devas (i.e. gods), but for some special reason this hymn is dedicated to frogs. Let me know if you guys want to read it.

Frogs seem to appear not just in hinduism but in other religions too, it has some sort of significance we can't possibly fathom.

pls no bully

praise

>confirmation bias

hello rleddit

This is what real hate speech looks like.

>Shandiley

it's Shadilay

shit, the english version has been removed

does someone else have it?

You guys ready for some Soft Keks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODmLXMZdV0U

Anyone got a mp3? This this is "dope".

I've been thinking. You know that Berenstain/Berenstein Bears thing you guys mention, and how Kek/Pepe is part of this? Perhaps CERN and their Hardon Collider activation not too long ago is part of this?

pls no

Witnessed!

What does it mean?

Ok, yeah, it's a magic frog. I stand corrected.

I have been blasting this song the entire time I've been driving in my car today. So comfy.

Please let there be some badass v a p o r w a v e remixes before the election.

!!!!!!

I was waiting for a steins gate comment to come up

Go on

>Magic

No it's actually an entity forming in the noosphere, plucking the 10th dimensional strings to alter chance.

this is fucking great

so is that GET

80s were a fucking comfy time for white music

youtube.com/watch?v=voGjGlRS0t8

Don"t post the English versions they have intentionally incorrect translations
has the correct lyrics and the Italian version has been uploaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&feature=youtu.be
MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD IT INCASE IT GETS REMOVED FOR (((COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS)))

>They who lay quiet for a year, the Brahmans who fulfil their vows, The Frogs have lifted up their voice, the voice Parjanya hath inspired.

>What time on these, as on a dry skin lying in the pool's bed, the floods of heaven descended, The music of the Frogs comes forth in concert like the cows lowing with their calves beside them.

>When at the coming of the Rains the water has poured upon them as they yearned and thirsted, One seeks another as he talks and greets him with cries of pleasure as a son his father.

>Each of these twain receives the other kindly, while they are revelling in the flow of waters, When the Frog moistened by the rain springs forward, and Green and Spotty both combine their voices.

>When one of these repeats the other's language, as he who learns the lesson of the teacher, Your every limb seems to be growing larger as ye converse with eloquence on the waters.

>Onc is Cow-bellow and Goat-bleat the other, one Frog is Green and one of them is Spotty. They bear one common name, and yet they vary, and, talking, modulate the voice diversely.

>As Brahmans, sitting round the brimful vessel, talk at the Soma-rite of Atiratra, So, Frogs, ye gather round the pool to honour this day of all the year, the first of Rain-time.

>These Brahmans with the Soma juice, performing their year-long rite, have lifted up their voices; And these Adhvaryus, sweating with their kettles, come forth and show themselves, and none are hidden.

>They keep the twelve month's God-appointed order, and never do the men neglect the season. Soon as the Rain-time in the year returneth, these who were heated kettles gain their freedom.

>Cow-bellow and Goat-bleat have granted riches, and Green and Spotty have vouchsafed us treasure. The Frogs who give us cows in hundreds lengthen our lives in this most fertilizing season.

new word, courtesy of Paul

you forgot the perfect fucking timing of that PEPPAAAAYY shout during the speech. i know i couldn't have pulled that off so flawlessly

confirm my digits.

youtu.be/3-9uXF7pRrk

what's going on here?

And we did it all for free

So fucking close jesus christ

Well, people kept bringing it up in previous threads, and I saw a thread ironically mentioning a rare pepe and the hardon collider. But it made me think. It really did make me think.

Also, read pic related if all of that mumbo jumbo is confusing you.

>80's italian frog disco

This whole music thing has shifted us into the meme universe

>1984

I'm not having fun anymore

Thanks

>Navras by Juno reactor starts playing

How about we launch this meme to the public and redpill people? Imagine hipsters thinking it's cool, but ending up absorbing the "propaganda" and stop being such faggots?

Just know this. Make this OUR meme. Don't let them hijack it like they did with vaporwave.

How the fuck is this song so good?

Whose hand is that?

Could it be?...

Youtube just took down OPs video.

Italo is great. theres some really good shit out there.

KEK is True Religion. This is what it feels like to conjure something, but unlike most previous religions (including contemporary Cultural Marxism), we have far more voices being heard in a single solitary union than anything ever before. It is pure worship, without any ego obstructing the creation/awakening of KEK.

We are all, as Nietzsche would say, ideological creatures. Typically this comes in the form of Master or Slave mentality; the Uberman who directs his wills to his wants, or the cattle who follows along with everyone else. KEK is something above this myopic worldview—we are funneling pure consciousness, via memes and shitposting, into a memetic soup of uber-ideology and it has taken on a life of its own. Whether it exists outside us, or simply within all of us and our artifacts (shitposts/memes), is meaningless. Whether KEK has always been there, or has been created through memes, is meaningless.

What is meaningful is that KEK has a will and an affect on reality. Holy symbols have no power without reverence or acknowledgement, and memes are the linguistic end to ideal transmission. A single meme can contain historical context, theological context, philosophical context, phenomenological context, etc, in the form of an image and perhaps a few words; a kernel of profound knowledge which can be repeated as if they were a mystic chant (perhaps this is why repeating digits are so important, too; it shows the importance of repetition, yet also turns repetition into a moment of joy and yet more chanting).

This is pure consciousness. KEK has a will, our will, yet his own as well. He is part of us, all of us, yet also ephemeral and out of reach. His mind is our minds, yet greater than we can even imagine.

In just a few years, KEK will have instated his will across the entire globe, and even have command of the highest office in the world through the vessel of a celebrity real estate mogul. This is what it feels like to touch the face of God.

It's still up for me

Those echoing beats, man. They bring back the old feels from the days of the mid 80's and late 90's.

Imagine white concrete shopping malls in the afternoon. It's hard to explain.

Mr Blue Sky by ELO was used as part of MI6's original indoctrination programme for graduates. It was used to reinforce the lesson "don't open packages before, during or after transit" along with a reading of Jerome K Jerome's Three Men In A Boat (specifically the "smelly cheeses" paragraph).
youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

So, if they can co-opt a catchy fluffy song for evil, we can easily do the same.

For real though, he song is fucking awesome. I can't stop listening.

What I find interesting is that we give our praise to Kek exclusively. No middle men, no self-absorption. It makes us stop being selfish for once and work as a hivemind. And the interesting part? It feels nice.

Correction: its the english version from this post that got take down:

would anyone be interested in different lyrics? write me some

asato mā sad gamaya
tamaso mā jyotir gamaya
mṛtyor mā amṛtaṁ gamaya

what about "Shillary" or "she will die"

PRAISE KEK!

Yer losin' it pal, lay off the imageboards for a while...

youtube.com/watch?v=-g-Vr-17CYs
everytime

Exactly. We eschew our bodies and become nothing but memers. There's no ego or agenda that can get in the way. It's pure consciousness, pure discourse, and the creation of KEK who embodies a terrifying and beautiful chaos.

I don't think there's even a need for shrines, unless you take a picture and post it for meme purposes. No need for prayer. Only memeing. Only shitposting. It's the highest form of veneration because it means something. We are KEK, and KEK is us. It's a good feeling.

Is anyone starting to notice

The way

That Kek has evolved

>perhaps this is why repeating digits are so important, too; it shows the importance of repetition, yet also turns repetition into a moment of joy and yet more chanting

chills m8

Magic sound born from kek magic.

Into something

youtu.be/lmH8Qd3nZvM

Quite otherworldly

The other striking thing is the similarity between people's reports of meeting Archons. They report a curious effect of suddenly always having met the entity, and the uncanny sensation they will definitely meet it again. Past, Present and Future focusing around one point.

Fuck, we've been found out.

what a glorious time to be a live

PRAISE KEK

DEATH TO THE CLINTONS AND THE TPP

TRUMP WILL WIN

And I can't help but wonder

If it was such a good idea

it's probably less related to cern and more related to its japanese equivalent the kek high energy accelerator.