Why does Hillary have a logo depicting a plane/projectile going through two towers?

it's a very bad logo

Hillary hates the two towers because they represent dubs, which is our preferred method of channeling Kek.

checked and keked. Magic is real haha

its a hidden metaphor of her involvement.

Kek is here...

if he is REALLY here.... i will have repeating digits

Thou shalt not make demands of thine Lord Kek.

Thou shalt not test the lord.

doesnt work like that mr

Its one of those, hospital this way signs.

really makes your cerebellum hum

Yeah it really makes my noggin start joggin

Kek shal only grant thu his digits as he pleases it to work towards his will

The day this logo was presented I said it reminded me of 9/11 and no one said shit

ive figured it out. by mocking the deaths of all those that died on 9/11, the fates struck her down on 9/11

its like pottery

I think it symbolizes her rushing to the hospital at the twin tower ceremony.

kek recognizes your perception and awareness. Let this be our retaliation against pepe

also notice it is a red arrow pointing to the RIGHT and this is OVER her blue "democrat" logo. What does that possibly mean? I think perhaps it symbolizes the surge to the right wing

Don't hate on me but studying art history I can totally understand this observation.. Does anyone else think that everyone in her campaign secretly hates her and wants to see her fail? There have been numerous reports that illuminate the fact that she has been very hostile and aggressive with her staff. I wouldn't be surprised people working with her are also working against her

Including that secret service agent that was conveniently to late to cover up the video of her dragging on her feet. He probably got suicided with a dumbbell

PEPE is racist? Hillary's logo is pro 9/11? Anyone?