FALSE FLAG AT TRUMP RALLY

Shillary's people are false-flagging our events.

This is 100% a plant.

It's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/news/police-search-trump-supporter-sucker-punched-69-year-old-woman-rally/
wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-outside-rally-by-trump-supporter
m.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts
youtube.com/watch?v=7QjhLTBE4Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=EivOV4dnBMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A8zkMLXz1JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>usuncut.com/news/police-search-trump-supporter-sucker-punched-69-year-old-woman-rally/

>sucker punch old woman
>run away
>must be a trump supporter

>wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-outside-rally-by-trump-supporter

We're too strong m8. Everyone is redpilled. He'll be ousted as just that one dick.

Trump supporters can't possibly be violent, no way hosè they are peaceful Nazi white supremacists, this MUST have been a lizard alien plant by Hillary the lizard person and her lizard ally Obama aka king of the illuminati lizard people putting flouride in water so they can carry out the jews plan to turn everyone into lizard slaves.

her skin isn't split or bruised

I've seen 20 year olds with more bruising

there are over 9000 videos of trump supporters doing this. that's the risk trump took when he signed up for a party of religious slaves and inbreds. I'm not saying that can't change, but it won't happen over night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHA

Kek, such desperation on the left.

>shills unironically pretending this story has any creedence

well butter my biscuit guess I'm just an anti white shill for hill now

Picture of attacker released

more like a nigger trying to rob her

K, shill. Plz leave.

Where?

Are all Canadians faggots or is this the same guy in every thread, everyday?

notice how Hillary shut down the attacks on Trump supporters outside of rallies because it was bad press? Too bad..

>Black lives matter 'activists' are Trump supporters now?

canadians are cucked beyond belief

>if you iron your shirts, they win

It will be alt-right senpai

What dipshit thing did she do?

>He's black

Totally unexpected

TRUMP SUPPORTER SDGSDSDSJHGSGDASHGFSHHGFDASHGFDSAHGFDASHGF

bitch had it coming.

She's a very spry 69, don't be fooled.

oh well at least Trump will pay the legal bills like he promised

OH NO SHE ALMOST HAS ALL THE JARS

Who cares, Trump can't be responsible for the actions of every person who claims to be a supporter.

That 10's of millions of people… is he personally responsible if a supporter fucks your wife?

NO… she needed some satisfaction and it has really nothing to do with Donald.

This and: it didn't work last time.

Didnt work out so well for the Remain camp.

>bitch had it coming.
Damn right she did.
>Teter chuckled as she told reporters that “Whenever groups of them would start chanting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,’ I would chant back ‘Dump, dump, dump dump.’

Fucking bitch taunts people and gets smacked the fuck up. She asked for it and had it coming. Typical liberal mentality to start a fight, get hit, fall down like a bitch and cry about it. Fuck her. Cops should have listened to her story long enough to realize this and kicked her in the cunt for being so fucking stupid.

>69
lol

That was a low-energy post.

>he doesnt like jebposters

Her shirt triggered him so it is her fault right?
Her white privilage and the taunting didn't help.

>This comment from the article webpage

kek

m.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts

kek

Manafort was growing restless and needed to feed. It is funny that they know it was a Trump supporter before they even know what he looks like? Also, why was there a 69 year old woman getting into melees with people in the crowd in the first place?

Well I certainly can't picture a Hillary supporter doing it.

That's because Hillary Clinton has alread died.

We got similar here in Finland last weekend. In close borders -demonstartion a somali woman told the police and media that she was beaten up in demonstartion. Our one of the biggest magazine wrote about it and lied that she was pregnant and maybe never walk again.

Of course there was a very good video about that incident and the only one who misbehaved was that somali woman.

Police asked media to watch that video and remove the false article from web. The chief editor told the police that she doesn't watch videos like that and removes nothing because she's off duty.

People in Finland are furious now to that magazine.

>>liberals are so peaceful

youtube.com/watch?v=7QjhLTBE4Vw

youtube.com/watch?v=EivOV4dnBMY

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zkMLXz1JY

I hear that theres BREAKING NEWS coming in that it was actually a Russian KGB agent hired by Trump to hit this poor old lady. He MUST be stopped!

>old white lady

Trump supporters are racist and sexist they'd only punch black or muslim women.

When Trump sends his people, he's not sending his best. They're bringing racism, they're bringing violence. They're deplorable. And some I assume are redeemable.

When will Trump disavow his deplorables?

>Punching an old woman

THE BASKET JUST GOT TEN FEET WIDER

>that first video

topkek

>receiving at IKEA

holy fuck, layers upon layers. 10/10 comment

Its a false flag. I'm surprised they haven't upgraded to outright murder of a gay black muslim Hillary supporter by a Trump supporter.

No shit, it's easy as fuck for them to pay someone to do this

A fucking leaf

Kek! sweet dubs btw

Thans mon petit amie amor

Over 9000 hours in MSPaint.

Wife was at this rally. Shit did not go down. No idea where this is coming from.

Pure made up bullshit

The media completely ignored the elderly black veteran who was shot in a bar for supporting trump but this complete retarded non story is going to go everywhere

OMG when will Drumpftards stop attacking old, defenseless, barely alive women? Isn't Hillary enough?

let them. bernie fags tried this before and they attacked some teenager trump supporter in cali

nobody cares. its to late to change the result unless 1 of the candidates is so ill she cant stand and refuses to do a live debate on national telivision

I was supposed to say "At least two people a week"

I bet you 10 bucks this shit will be all over the news for days but the leaks wont be so much touched.

You can't support a nigger sucker-punching an old woman? Are you fucking stupid?

THANK YOU CTR

>occupy

>my sides are in orbit

>hahaha fuck yeah bruh, we totally sucker punched that old cunt, now they're going to blame it on Trump! I'M WITH HER!

no

Probably one of the many shillary supporters who usually disturb the rallies punched her

look up the Knockout game, you dumb shilling cuck

Hol up hol up, at the rally or outside. Does anyone mention her political affiliation?

And what about all the La Raza an Antifa faggots that have assaulted Trump supporters? Doesn't make sense why a Trump supporter would hit an old woman, that's more of a nigger's game.

>lizard people
>flouride [sic]

Really? Here's a (You) you don't deserve. I expect better.

t. CTR boss

Outside.

fuck im gonna vote TWICE for hillary now

shit nigga your shilling is good

>outside the rally

A picture of the suspect has been discovered

Can you post pics, video and snapshots of the magazine?
I'm building a folder of such but all I have for now is just the Hungarian border incident

Nice dubs, Niggeria.

>no news outlets covering it

wow, its nothing

Jesus Christ. When are they gonna catch this terrorist? How can he keep getting away with this shit? He is the guy that shot up UCLA too.

Who was this guy who punhced her? He is a criminal, but it has nothing to do with Trump.

Name?

And btw. any retard can go to a Trump rally put a Trump hat on shoot/kill/sucker punch one person and this doesn't mean shit.

If this person wasn't endorsed by Trump, he has nothing to do with Trump

But as of now it is a known fact that Trump supporter were attacked by criminals and the media didn't reported anything about this (at least I can't remember anything).

Nu-males and dumb old women likely don't have the muscle to bring their fists up to speed to the point where you can call it a punch, but that's not the point.

This has been going on for months, where criminals do something and suddenly they're TRUMP SUPPORTERS according to the (((media)))

Meanwhile Hillary "supporters" leech the land dry of money while getting people killed or putting them into homelessness and nobody bats an eye.

You dont know what shit posting is huh

Niggers

They've shown no evidence that a Trump supporter did this.

Therefore it's all lies. They can't even identify the guy.

>trump supporters beating boomers

how can hillary supporters even compete?

I don't believe this. Every single instance of violence at a rally has been initiated by the bolsheviks.

they say he hydes in plain sight

Guy is identified as Samir Al Haid

saw this and keked

saw this and gave up hope for humanity

KeK save us

>They can't even identify the guy.

Do you even news? The assailant was IDed.

>Guy is identified as Samir Al Haid

He is on the run is why he's not in custody yet. Its only a matter of time till the authorities catch this fucker. When they do I hope they rape him with a baton in the back of the cop car on the way to prison.

They weren't even in the rally bro

In all seriousness it probably was Sama Bin Al-Haidi though.

niggers did 9/11

>0 evidence she was punched
>0 evidence that she was punched by a trump supporter
>abc = disney

hmm