Literally our last hope lads

Literally our last hope lads

PA is not coming home. VA and CO are goners

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/statesofthenation/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, kiwi filth. I live in PA. Can confirm 100% going red this time.

Yeah right

You Pensacucks are all tripping over yourselves for Hillary

Is not happening. The breach hasnt been closing for weeks.

This is literally the only way to win without PA that isnt full retard. CO and VA are solid blue. Is even easier to flip WI

WI is possible
give me a tactical nuke, I'll take out my zip code, and I 100% guarantee WI goes to trump

Wrong. I've been all over PA, even libtard parts. Have yet to see a single Hillary supporter, and yet I see multiple Trump bumper stickers every day on my commute to work. Every other day I see people walking around sporting 'Hillary For Prison" t shirts. Trump signs in 10%-15% of yards around my neighborhood. Next door neighbor used to have a Bernie one, now he's got a Trump 2016 sign. Literally everyone I've spoken to despises Hillary.

It doesn't matter since Hillary will win Texas.

>Hillary will win Texas
There's a better chance of Trump taking California lmao.

>Can confirm 100% going red this time.

Much like your tampon :^)

VA will go red too, have faith son

Not this term, but at this pace they really have a shot in 4 years. Scary

I was posting here months ago than AZ and GA were gonna be tossups and people called me a troll

Nevada is going blue too, sorry.

Trump is doing better in Virgnia than he is in NH at the moment.

Tim has been our gov as long as I can recall. No resident has anything personal to say about him besides what they parrot. The last 13 years have been a ride

Are you people forgetting the deplorable gaffe, then the literal collapse?

Trump's taking every battleground state, as well as Maine and Virginia outright at this point. Hillary has no momentum in her favor, and still has Wikileaks breathing down her neck.

She's done.

This comment describes Michigan as well. Michigan was blue for a long time because of blue collar workers that were screwed by Democrats in general and Clintons in particular.

>Thinking the hour you spend on Sup Forums every day gives you enough knowledge about American politics to make predictions

>the deplorable gaffe

"M-muh fee fees! MUH FEE FEES"

>Taken from Nate Gold's website.
Hillary was up 1 point in a poll. Open your eyes goddamn.

PA State Government is currently using taxpayer money to print Voter Registrations, courtesy of the Democrat Party, for all unregistered voters. They're supposedly targeting latino and black communities. Supposedly working in conjunction with University of Maryland, which is funny.

Said the germcuck living in Deutschlandistan.

Are the polls wrong because the turnout will be different than 2012?

Cute. Rather than coming back with anything of substance from a country that you don't know anything about and aren't from (seeing a common denominator here, anybody?), you use an overplayed meme instead of examining how much of a rallying cry that's going to be, and has been so far for Trump supporters. It's every bit as bad of a gaffe as Romney's 47% comment was.

No, it's much worse for Trump if factoring 2012.

Philly tips your state every year fuck off

lmao the delusion is REAL

Not gonna happen.

Former PA person here. Tough with cities like Harrisburg and Philly.

Year Republican Democratic
2012 57.19% 4,555,799 41.35% 3,294,440

2008 55.48% 4,467,748 43.72% 3,521,164

2004 61.09% 4,526,917 38.30% 2,832,704

2000 59.30% 3,799,639 38.11% 2,433,746

1996 48.80% 2,736,166 43.81% 2,459,683

1992 40.61% 2,496,071 37.11% 2,281,815

1988 56.01% 3,036,829 43.41% 2,352,748

Eh, not a huge variance. Note, '92s numbers dipped from Ross Freaking Perot being badass.

Nobody cares. The polls will show no substantial dip, and the debates will wipe their minds clean.

Lol nope.

Keep dreaming Trumpkins.

That lone district in Maine is solid red

Even the whole state is open for grabs

Colorado is going red this year. Lots of conservative leaning yuppies with young families moved in.

There are no polls taking it into account yet, you fucking retard. Holy shit.

The only one that does, the LA Times tracking poll, showed a roughly four point swing Trump's way already, and that's only taking into account one day of six.

The polls are staggered, you have to wait a week or two before they catch up to the events going on right now.

I've seen some pretty fucking stupid comments before, but that might be the top of the mountain.

"all over PA" includes Philly, and the surrounding area. Get fucked.

Good we win then

reuters.com/statesofthenation/

(NM)

I haven't seen a single display of support for Trump in Philly since I started school a couple weeks ago.

(((GOLD)))

Yeah, Philly is super democrat. So is Harrisburg.

There's enough around those two cities (and Pittsburg if it still exists) to beat the farmers.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
Hmm, not looking too good unfortunately.

If you increase the "farmers" turnout, take the party switching statistics into account, and realize that Hillary isn't Obama by a long shot and minorities won't vote for her in the same numbers, as well as the complete absence of enthusiasm for Hillary amongst millennials... you've got a recipe for a red Pennsylvania.

Have Trump promise he'll sell Philly to NJ and call it Greater Camden and you'll turn redder than when the Eagles lose.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
VA is within margin of error though, I don't know why you think its a goner.

lmao

J U S T
U
S
T

fuck off Japan

fuck me man why's VA getting so cucked?

Trump will win. Hillary will die of pneumonia. Check em.

That's not reliable way to measure support though. There were anons from Texas and Ohio who thought Trump would win their states in the primaries because all they saw were Trump signs. Cities are so condensed with people that it's harder to gauge support just by looking.

Last weekend was the coup de grace. The betting market outliers are now forecasting a Trump landslide. Bettors now only give a 33% chance Clinton gets even 40% of the popular vote now. Soon the major prediction markets will join the rally. Clinton is toast.

There are 900,000 more registered Democrats in PA than Republicans. Going to be almost impossible to turn it red since it's been blue for the last 6 elections aka 24 years.

PRAY FOR RAIN ON ELECTION DAY

Pretty sure that California still wants their drought problem fixed.

Washington and Oregon don't want to submit to the Federal government and give up their land to whoever hillary picks as the next immigrant group.

Michigan, and Wisconson need a good buisiness leader in the whitehouse to bring back their industries

New York doesn't want to be bombed again.

Etc, etc, etc...

Hillary plans to split the nation and sell it off piecemeal to the highest corporate bidders.

Because that's where she is getting all of her campaign funds from.

And she is spending it on literally the most retarded shills imaginable... She's not good at business, she won't balance the budget.

Hillary is bad for America.

Philly fucks you over as always.

im from Michigan, and I am ashamed...

It's in play lads!

First time since our glorious Ray-Gun

MAGA

this is gonna happen lads, i can see the future

This is where the enthusiasm gap is coming into play my man. I've spoken to a few American friends that say they know people voting for Hillary because not Trump, but they will never openly support her because they cant stand the bitch.

You need to remember the fact that just because fucking nobody likes the cunt enough to buy her shit doesnt mean they wont end up voting for her when they end up in the booth. I want her to lose, I truly do, but dont base surprise at her possibly winning over 'nobody is openly supporting her', that sets yourself up for some severe depression later.