Are tattoos the ultimate blue pill? Do you have tattoos? Do you regret it? Please share

Are tattoos the ultimate blue pill? Do you have tattoos? Do you regret it? Please share

you have to be autistic to not think tattoos are cool as fuk

How old were you when you got your coy tattoo ?

I don't have any. I always assume Tattoos were a symbol pride for something you accomplished.

Gang members, prison, military, accomplishing something you want to remember, being a native.

Drawing cartoons of shit all over your body is just stupid.

I regret the tattoos that I got. I'm currently getting them removed via laser. Not all of them are blue pill--but most are.

What are they bro?

Tattoos are degenerate Maori shit. The ones done "to be unique" are the absolute worst.

>coy: quiet, reserved, shy
A shy tattoo, eh? Or did you mean koi, you fucking retard?

>a leaf
>has no pride and never accomplished anything

Any bodily modification is a degenerate as fuck. The human body is most beautiful in its natural state when properly cared for. Tatoos, piercings, implants, circumcision, they are all desecrations to a miracle bestowed upon us by God.

>Tattoos were a symbol pride
I never understood this mentality. If someone is truly proud of something, do they really need to display it for the whole world to see? Isn't true pride something internalized?

so fukin cool m8

They are surely shit pill unless:

You are 120 years old and were in the navy

Other than that

Disgusting

In my religion we are 'forced' to get tattoos, pretty much. Or rather, it's encouraged. The idea is that a tattoo is marked upon an individual whenever that person has achieved something great in the eyes of his friends/family/loved ones. So, for example, maybe you win a competition, or you achieve a really difficult goal, or you overcome a personal fear, etc. If done properly, people who share my beliefs should reach an old age and be covered in tattoos, which symbolizes a heavily accomplished lifestyle. People who don't have many tattoos are somewhat frowned upon, but encouraged to earn more as time goes on. Also, the tattoos should be a symbol in relation to whatever was accomplished.

I got a cross tattoo on the right side of my ribs. Got it while blacked out drunk in Prague while I was 17 and hanging out with some random Australians.

I don't regret it because it looks pretty cool and it's a great story. I'm not even a real christian. The Australians said I wanted a sword upside down but the Czech guy didn't know English well.

What fucking religion is this lmao

Not at the moment but I'm gonna get the iron eagle tattooed on my obliques once I'm fit enough. Not sure if the full eagle though.

I am circumsozex and so happy I am

But

I get what you mean!!!!

This also goes for women tho

No makeup
No shaving
No perfume
No not farting etc

Can't have it both ways

>Bernie 2016

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. One of the few things that are truly mine in this world is my flesh. I honor my parents' gift of my white flesh by leaving it whole and intact. Mutilations are pure degeneracy.
Markings and piercings are for slaves, criminals and livestock, not freemen.

I started to get quotes on me that helped me endure my childhood: I had a father that would constantly beat me and cheat on my mother before he walked out on us. I've had about 12 treatments thus far. I have 2 or 3 treatments left before they'll be gone.

I got a bioshock tattoo on my wrist I kinda regret, it looks like shit but other than that if you don't have tattoos you kinda seem lazy, unmotivated to do things and fallow through with appointments

I bet you feel silly for not writing them on paper instead huh.

people in the past from many cultures, including prehistoric europeans, had tattoos. one example would be the italian hunter, with tattoo's on his prior injuries, possibly to invoke some shaman style healing power. preserving culture, ok. retarded sleeves and "symbolic" shit trends are cringey and they outnumber the rest 1000 to 1

Got two crosses on me, one with my mom's Intials and one with my dads,

I have tattoos. Plan on getting more. Stop being retarded please

Those ducking aussies

Yes.

Are you a Maori?

Or you are actually are a wolf and not a fucking sheep you massive nigger tool

Most retarded post I've read all day.

Now take this (you) and get out of my appartment you filthy slut. You don't get any more.

Are you retarded I think if someone doesn't have tattoos they are motivated and constantly want to move forward and not be tied to any part of their life

You fuckers are by far the best country to drink with. Every time I travel, the aussies are by far the most fun.

It's funny to watch the white euro male and slut get tattoos to be unique and make a statement yet they are only common and boring

Western society has to go

Now

>putting metal based inks in your system

I'm covered in tattoos, my flatmate is a tattoo artist and has his face hands etc. tattooed and even I know they're defenerate. I don't regret them because they mark me as a degenerate, face reality boys tattoos are for the lesser kind of man

99% of the people with them are faggots
if you think you are not one, think again

Ahahaha cheers mate I had a friend who was a yank over here to stud absolute top blokes. Australians are out right racist with a great sense of humour

Any more red pilled than this man? Nope

>Are tattoos the ultimate blue pill?

Depends

>Do you have tattoos?

Yes

>Do you regret it?

Not really. My only concern is that in a righteous future I may be held down by a gang of degeneracy police while the tat gets carved off with a Ka-Bar.

>defenerate

ayyo holup, why you gotta be thowin' niggas out windows senpai? like haha wat the fuck man sheeit

I have tattoos because fuck you I like it
Good tattoos after not degenerate you need to spend decent money on them wait for a good artist make an appointment all that stuff
Shitty tattoos address degenerate
Tattoo placement is also important
Face tattoo =degenerate
All of mine can be covered by a t shirt and jeans

Tattoos are 100% degenerate, if you think otherwise you should consider killing yourself.

What's yours?

Or all views on tattoos are subjective. So why open up the subjectivity? Why mark yourself as a potential tool?

I personally think all of them are 'gay'

Fuck them Ns fu k you for not taking up painting

Checked
Off by 6

you just got called by by dub dubtrips

Tattoos are for prison gangs and aboriginals. I am a member of neither.

0 tattos. I don't mind a little on here or there, but their trend has gone stale over the past couple decades. I often find people without tattoos to be way more interesting as well.

r8 my friends tattoo

I like my tattoos and there's nothing anyone can do about it

That is an interesting perspective

File name and check for erectile dysfunction

I have a bunch, regret a couple. Advice for those considering them:

1. Wait until you're at least 25. No exceptions.

2. Learn what "meaningful" means. Commemorating a person who is/was important to you is meaningful. Song lyrics you like at the moment are not. Personally my favourite tattoos are my silly ones.

3. If you're considering a pokemon or batman tattoo or anything remotely similar please just kill yourself.

4. The more "cool" something is now, the more embarrassing it is later.

5. Listen to your artist.

6. You get what you pay for.

7. Never rip off someone else's design.

Most degenerate ITT

I've had lots of dogs over the course of my life, only 28 years, but 7 dogs. I had their pawprints tattooed on my back as they get sick and die and will continue the tradition for as long as I live (some of the dogs are alive). If that makes me degenerate, so be it. I fucking love them more than anything and it makes me feel better to give them the ultimate tribute.

>The more cool something is now the more embarrassing it will be later.

Excellent advice user

Is it something with real meaning to you and where you come from, or is it some retard shit like a faggot hipster getting some kanji that he doesn't really understand because "Eastern philosophy" or some shit?

If it ain't the former, then it is fucking dumb.

Is it something that you could show to your mom/grandmother/other relatives on paper and they wouldn't flip the fuck out, or would they find it offensive?

If it is the latter, it is degenerate.

Can you cover it up with shorts or a t-shirt?

If not, I won't say it's degenerate, but good luck in that job interview! Maybe it's fine if it's on your calf and you never wear shorts when out, but still. You should be able to keep that shit hidden without much effort.

This times
1234594877466.9837733x10

There is nothing interesting about them now

No one cares about your 'life story' on your body

It's
D
M
B

Judaism

tattoos are for weak minded faggot who want to fit in and to be hardcore.

they should be gassed.

Because I like
I don't do drugs
I can't buy guns while stationed here in Germany
My wife and I live simply so we have extra money
And as long as my tattoos are covered in a professional setting who cares
I often get the you don't look like someone who would have a bunch of tattoos
The only time you would see my tattoos is if I take my shirt off and at that point you've probably made up your mind how you feel about me

>What's yours?

Nondescript decorative full arm band

Its tame by most western standards and never visible in public. The thought of ever being in a situation where tattoos were taboo hit me a few years after I got it. Obviously safe in the land of the free right now. Still the thought that the tat could be an issue in some bizarre situation hits me every now and again.

I could understand the appeal to tattoos if they lasted like a year max

Its so insane how many people get them them when they are in your skin forever, not even laser removal can get all of the traces out

Like this is a decision you live with until the day you die

I fucking waited like a year before deciding to buy a graphics card, and there's dudes out there who just on a whim permanently put a quote on their forearm

. The fuck is going on? Have I lost my mind or are these people making really nearsighted decisions? I regularly regret decisions I make every day, from clothes i buy to food i make to how late i stay up, I would never have the confidence think 'yeah I'm sure I won't regret permanently changing the way my arms look, i will stand by this decision 15 years from now'

I mean... Your kids are gonna grow up seeing that as the norm. You want them to get tattoos as well?/ do you think your employers are gonna say "wow let's hire this guy" when you're 30?

Its not exactly engineers and accountants lining up to get tatted. ... I wonder why...

Is that seriously you?

I have 4 tattoos, all text...2 visible in short sleeves. I don't regret them. They are part of me that reminds me of a mindset and memories of when I got them.

IMHO (and I may be wrong) the people who regret tattoos in later life are the ones who got them for the wrong reasons (i.e. to look cool, for other people, etc.). My advice to anyone looking to get a tattoo (especially their first one) is to think about what and where you want it for 6 months MINIMUM. If after that time (ideally a year) you still want it, get it.

Around 40 hrs so far, sleeve work on arms, half of leg, a couple others in various places, sides of neck behind ear, back of neck. Give a fuck what anyone thinks, they are for me, not you.

Share some cute dogos

ur a fag

Because I like them*
Yeah

How do we feel about women with tattoos?

This.
Tattoos are red pill if you do them for deep reasons, for you. In all other cases to be edgy, you're just a faggot.

6 months? I can't stand waiting 6 days for an appointment

>that stance

I'd take the pair of you

Military? You are ok
Civs? Fags

i used to like tattoos on other people, but every time i see them now on people who aren't ex-military/bikers/some kind of super fucking truly masculine man who does not give a shit, i just cringe.
everyone has them and there's no "rebellion" left to tattoos or other modifications. it's just trashy to me, especially on women.

Lol hello mature user

Yes kids these days are fucking idiots without foresight

You must not deal with the VA at all.

There is only one tattoo style that is appropriate...

Fucking hot. Reasons don't matter at that point.

one step above coalburners, one step below smokers

>The Australians said
did they/?

But yet you can't wait to show them off in public like a faggot

Like a girl that gets a new dress

Look at me!!!

Fag

I like them
I married one
Go to conventions that's a way to get good artist without waiting crazy long
I'd be down to spar I'm only an amateur I've got a fight coming up in November 61 kg
Yes military but my tattoos have nothing to do with the service

I'm actually 23

Please help me I am a middle aged man trapped in the body of a millenial

I want off this ride

Nazis would probably not approve.

Hitler would probably have anyone with tattoos gassed.

>totenkopf
nice

I've only seen them on fat women and men who look like drug dealers or hipsters. I considered it when I turned 18 and I thank kek every day I didn't do it.

We have found the cucks in the thread, if you have a tattoo that "means something" you are litterally to blue pill to quit.

If it actually meant something to you you wouldn't need to get it tattooed on you, it would always be on your mind. The people with the "RIP Mum and Dad" tattoo usually hated them. Same with when people have loyalty tattooed, I can tell you right now they aren't

This
Made sure wife had none
No exception

If you aren't in the military as infantry, police, or fire departments you have no right to get a fucking tattoo.

tattoos are like scars, with worse stories

>quit tryng to be a special snowflake, go do something

stripper trash. a woman with multiple tattoos is no one I'd ever introduce to anyone who takes me seriously.

truly repulsive. But I respect the choice itself, you can get any tattoo you want and no one can say shit.

You seem like a cool guy, if you are in Aus hmu

I'm sorry user
Just like a side show for me
And wife
There is more to life then spending a shit load of cash on permanent and not so important body art
It's fucking juvenile

I'm actually middle aged and wish I was you with your mind!
Embrace

Have a few minimal just black ones here and there and my grandads zodiac sign.I like em. Stuff like op's pic is cool but just not for me. Too expensive and way harder to get removed I would guess and just come off as loud and obnoxious sometimes

Sailors and criminals used to be the only people who got tattoos

That made them cool

Everyone wants to be cool

And that's how fads burn out

Did marriage benefit you in any way?

I've been struggling to understand why men have married women in the past, beyond kids.

Just a honestly curious guy trying to find out if marriage is worth it