You guys seen the trailer for this new anti-nationalism, anti-white trash movie called 'Desierto'?

You guys seen the trailer for this new anti-nationalism, anti-white trash movie called 'Desierto'?

Look at this shit. Hillary gets wet over this shit. The jews want more immigrants, so they make movies like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEt8Mhya3vI

Who could have been financing this?

can i get a TLDR? i dont want to give ((((them)))) clicks

>from the filmmakers that brought you GRAVITY
>poor, innocent illegals crossing the border and breaking the law
>an evil guy in his pickup truck starts hunting them and killing them
>"welcome to the land of free :^)"

kek and his dog is hunting them too, and they're making it as if it's some unstoppable monster of some kind. I mean... just bash his head with a rock FFS.

Fuck borders n shit

WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL BASICALLY

I bet the turning point for the illegal is when the guy that hunts them throws the teddy bear into the fire or something lol

watch frontera and cringe

This is pure kike shit

That's a ridiculously-Euro-looking actor to portray an illegal...

You also see the spic with the guy's rifle at the end. I bet you he'll turn it on the owner, but spare him because feelz in a statement about sympathy for people crossing the border.

I hope this is a hills have eyes movie.

God dammit, the trailer revealed too much. Those two definitely kill him and get into 'murika.

Pls be redpilled

Those fucking comments.

>The point is that believe it or not this stuff actually happens and that it's absolutely cruel how people are hunted down like a sport.

Has something like this EVER happened irl?

>Has something like this EVER happened irl?
To illegal Mexican border crossers I mean.

The guy didn't even look white. When I first saw him I thought it was Antonio Banderas.

>trump isn't even in office yet and they are already making Tacocaust movies.

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 11 MILLION!

Antonio Banderas is a White Spaniard. Bad example.

AI CARUMBA IT'S LIKE ANOTHA ALAMO

THE GRINGO KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

As a Mexican.. yea it has happend. But none of matters. We should be a space civilization not this petty bs.

Funny how these Mexicans are Castizos, mostly European blooded mongrels, as most other mainstream Hispanics public figures are. Sure you got your swarthy George Lopez but he more famous/entertaining to the Hispanic demographic. When the leftist want to humanize Hispanics they usually use a more palatable European-blooded Hispanic rather than a true blood Mestizo. Heck, I seen Hispanic oriented magazines with more sexy (no homo), forever beach tanned, Caucasoid skull Castizos than beaner brown Paco Gonzales.

>mexico has alot of jews in it's cities
>mexico has cartels and a turbo corrupt government

Made me think.

Also

>liberals getting pissy about some redneck blasting a criminal that neither America or Mexico likes

>AI CARUMBA IT'S LIKE ANOTHA ALAMO
Holy kek! I thought I knew how to meme.

But the Mexicans won the Alamo.

>hazel eyed, light skined, north mexican
>I'm your friend white man
meanwhile in a random suburb in los angles...

>hazel eyed, light skined, north mexican
>I'm your friend white man
EXACTLY

Lesson learned. DON'T CROSS BORDERS UNLESS YOU'VE GOT ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK AND EVEN THEN DO SO A A CONTROL POINT, YOU FAKING USELESS BEANERS.

this

hopefully the SJWs agree, and this movie flops

As a Mexican American I seriously hope we start getting the black people treatment soon.
I want to BROWN some white girls

Thank you.
>believing in the eternal burrito's lies

>Illegally cross/Invade boarder
>Get shot in head
What's the wrong with this? nothing.

not gonna happen ese

white girls like tall guys :^)

bump

I see more light skinned mexicans in mexico city, the ones that actually come here and stay illegally are usually mestizos

White girls like whatever is popular.

Yeah, but they get hunted by other Mexicans.

Its not hard to make a bunch of tall, athletic people popular. Its going to be a bit harder with a bunch of paunchy, sweaty landscapers.