Who is the better girl?

who is the better girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qPv3ZZWsxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the white one, who happens to be iconic

The one that orders prostitutes for you.

Joi.
Because the love was real.

You would be lying pretty hard if you said that you ever cared one bit about Rachel at all.
The romantic subplot of K and his virtual waifu is ten times more genuinely emotionally investing and moving than the absolutely flat romance with non existent chemistry we got from Deckard and Rachel in the original.

This is pretty much a non disputable fact.

>get up, do Your fucking job...

There's plenty of dick in my pants for both of them.

Joi.

Joi

rachel because shes more unique looking and isn't blatantly trying to look sexual, that scene after deckard fucks her brains out where her autistic composure is all ruffled up, butstill same face.

Joi was willing to do a threesome with you

>Blade Runner was 2subtle4me: The Post

You never heard of anyone ever mentioning or caring about the romance when talking about the original, ever.
You can now pretend like you did if you want, but I know you didn't either until I mentioned it.

The book.

holy shit how can anyone reach this level of pleb

Rachel is, and always will be, the only bladefu worth anything.

Do I need to open up the archive and link you too any of the countless blade runner threads that were made here long before the sequel was even announced?
Not a single remark on their romance, except for maybe a few people here and there remarking that she's pretty and that's it.

Joi is willing to get cucked so you can get fucked.

You can actually fugg and touch Rachel so there's that

2D > 3D always

JOI
eon
rfs
kft
r
u
c
t
i
o
n
s

They are both white, moron

Joi

I'M SURROUNDED BY PLEBS

>tfw I was hoping that in the end K would be able to create a replicant Joi that had all her memories so his waifu could truly be real and he could finally hold her in his own hands
>tfw you know that when they cut her off from the generator in the apartment that her death warrant was signed

1980s businesswoman is superior, obviously

New Pris is best girl

Ana
Not even close

I haven't seen the new BR yet. Is it kino?

>girl

They're both just software

top:classic right wing Sup Forums
bottom: mexican twitterized meme Sup Forums

Yes.

Replicans aren't robots, you brainlet.

Let's be real.
Joi was much better fleshed out than monodimensional Rachel.
Rachel and Deckard had no chemistry and the whole thing felt forced.

It's raised the bar for what is considered kino.

>You would be lying pretty hard if you said that you ever cared one bit about Rachel at all.
You're not wrong, but I think Rachel is hotter so...

>Rachel and Deckard had no chemistry and the whole thing felt forced.
Why do plebs parrot this? Rachael is objectively the better girl, and as far as noir elements go, she had realistic chemistry with Deckard. And even if she didn't, by what decree must two characters have "chemistry"?

This. New Pris is best Pris.

Luv

TIts or get the fuck out.

It's not just Kino, it's essential Kino

And it must be seen in theaters

How is Rachel better.
She reticently gave in to Deckard rapey kiss, and then, out of the blue started caring about him.
And caring about him is an overstatement.
She just happened to save his life because of the circumstances, and gave in to his """courtmanship""".
The whole thing had zero substance and was based on nothing.

Meanwhile Joi was presented since the beginning as K/Joe AI gf, put herself at risk and ultimately died to better K chances of survival, we see her whole internal conflict of jelousy for the replicant prostitute but still asks her to fuck K since she can't have a physical relationship with him, suffering but enduring for him.

Now let me hear hoe is Rachel the better girl. Rachel is little more than furniture.

patrician choice in that ocean of plebs

>Forced to watch her owner/boss kill her kind like a kid killing bugs
>Called an "angel", treated like a "slave"
>She literally just wanted to be truly loved, and shows that desire to be noticed and wanted to K, who brushes her off.
>Proceeds to watch K get all lovey-dovey with his holographic girlfriend simulator
>Proceeds to be assigned to watch and track the man she has feelings for, seeing firsthand his strength, convictions, and resolve
>Also seeing the connection he has with Joi, how he genuinely cares for her and vice versa
>To the very end, she is still reluctant to kill him, no matter what he does to her.

Luv is literally the most tragic and /foreveralone/ character in the entire movie.

reminds me of Ahmanet from mummy

This. Her tears and her kiss at the end were her "Tears in the rain" moment, cementing her as clearly something more than just another crazy, two-dimensional killing machine.

She's seen her miracle, too, both in her love for K and the love she sees from Joi, but she's too trapped in her circumstances do anything with it and it clearly fucks her up in a big way.

I would in a nanosecond

>ywn get beaten up by Sofia Boutella when she's feeling particularly crazy after another cutting session.

Why even live?

That bitch killed Joi just because she was jealous of a hologram.

Agreed. Rachel may be more iconic, but the emotional subplot of the first film is all but non-existent. Not sure if due to writing, directing, or acting. Likely one of the first two because the actors involved are more than capable of creating a believable emotional scene.

To give shits.

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned. Luv expressed her feelings to K in the archives, and was given the
>Haha, what a funny thing to suggest, user!
>Let's get back to studying, you silly!
Rebuff from K and has to go back to stifling tears while her boss kills women that could have easily been her right in front of her.

Her life was hell, and she put herself out there to someone she liked only to get shot down hard. Of course she'd have hateful feelings of wrath towards the object of his affection, particularly when she realize's that Joi's just a virtual girlfriend program who has known nothing but adoration for her entire life.

>ywn have a brutally efficient but cripplingly autistic killer waifu
>swn cry at bafflingly mundane events in daily life
>swn break your arm when you try to comfort her

she wouldnt beat You i guess, she seems too caring for it and says had lot of trouble to beat Cruise on stage... but with her dancer legs she should be able to hold your head between her thighs ;)

but she's an actual skank user

Joi stands for jack off instructions. Was this done on purpose?

>Implying Luv would ever do anything BUT break down into a sobbing heap apologizing for everything she's done the moment she found herself receiving love in the arms of someone she had feelings for.

That's women 101, user. They love that sort of catharsis.

>that scene in Atomic Blonde where she's getting beaten/chocked in her lingerie
Wish it went on for longer

why still no proper quallity webms?

>swn playfully tickle-wrestle you in bed before she pins your face down between her legs and you can smell her through the millimetres of cotton pressed up against your face as she says
>Well what are you going to do about that, user?

>le rape meme
Hello David Wong

why do replicants even have sexual desire lmao what a liability

The original is subtler, you have to pickup unsaid hints.
Thing that many user here are very bad at.

who?

and with little french accent, oui

can you get STD's from replicants?

I am terribly sorry, sir.
Hello Cracked.com nu-male

then again, what?

None of them are white moron.

this desu senpai

>because of the circumstances
Of course she did, she's a femme fatale. What don't you understand about noir?
>The whole thing had zero substance and was based on nothing
The substance is in the subtlety, and it's based on Deckard's realization thanks in part to Roy. Just because there isn't blatant exposition telling you how to feel and giving the viewer contrives scenes of "substantial" interaction doesn't mean it's undeveloped. You're looking for a concrete romance where there doesn't need to be one.
>Meanwhile Joi was presented
Contrived, cookie-cutter narrative. Nothing but emotional pandering to the easily impressed; character arcs that leave nothing to interpretation, because they're based on a formula.
>Rachel is little more than furniture
It seemed to past over you head that that's exactly how replicants are treated in the original film in comparison to humans. You're not supposed to sympathize with her character, because Roy is the one who changes Deckard's, and thus the audiences', mind.

Rachel, but Joi makes me more sad

>What don't you understand about noir?
>It's a trope, so even if it's retarded is fine.

>he doesn't understand that not every character depicted on screen has to be a genuine human
>he tries to compare rachael's character to that of a human being, despite the narrative clearly describing that her character is a literal non-person, with no true experiences or memories of her own
>at the same time, he falls for the cheap trick of convincing the audience that joi's character is human
>he doesn't appreciate symbolic characters, nor is even able to distinguish such characters, instead calling them undeveloped and unconvincing
Watch more film, pleb. I recommend these 3 for starters.

she's designed to be a pleasure model. not that different from joi, 2bh.

this

The cute Dr. from Wetlands.

We'll have to wait for the blu-ray. My most anticipated release~

plebjobs, all of you

I had a thing with tumblrina who looked kinda like her a couple of years back. Back then a few months later she went full paranoid sjw and I got the hell out of there
Sometimes I still miss her

But isnt Rachel supposed to be the most lifelike andy ever?

Rachel.

beautiful memories, user, thanks for sharing. sorry it didn't work out at the end.

kys urself

No.
Leave halfway through, before Ford is introduced.

Strong chin and beady eyes...
Eh...

retire yourself.
she's pure

Its not very subtle compared to the original
good visuals, which on this board is the only quality required to get "kino" status
watch it nonetheless

*enters room*
*stares blankly for 30 seconds*
"Computer, make me uhhhh.... one gf"
*YOU'VE GOT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL*
*YOU'VE GOT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL*
Fin.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA
spiccc

best trailer for le samurai

youtube.com/watch?v=5qPv3ZZWsxE

come to brazil

There's only one best girl.

t. unsalvageable pleb

Why didn't they just make replicants with Joi's AI?

that was fucking epic

This is correct.

Sup Forums = Rachael

Reddit = Joi

>Americans want to embargo THIS

Those lips have sucked a lot of jewish Hollywood dick.