Why doesn't Doctor Doom get more attention? Didn't know he was such a badass

>lived in the past and future
>stole Silver Surfer's powers
>separated Banner and Hulk
>literally created a universe
>if he ruled Earth, it would be at peace

I mean, this guy's just awesome.

shut up hickman

He gets plenty of attention. He's even got his own book right now.

>Why doesn't Doctor Doom get more attention?
I'm genuinely not sure how Doctor Doom could get any more attention. He is the single most used super-villain Marvel has by a fucking mile. For fucks sake, they even replaced Tony Stark with him as Iron Man.

>literally created a universe
Not to be too much of a Reedfag but Doom was only capable of creating a single planet that fell apart on him constantly. Reed on the other hand re-created the entire multiverse.

He was the focal point of the event before this one, and it was almost entirely wank over him.

The second Marvel finally got the F4 rights back, Doom would be flooding both the films and the comics. As it is, even though the F4 are being ignored in the comics, Doom is still everywhere.

What is amazing is how many times Fox fucks up the film version. It isn't THAT difficult to portray a megalomaniac who thinks he should be in charge of the human race for our own good..

Fuck Doom. He's worse than Batman when it comes to wankery.

Well he's Iron Man now as stupid as that is.

nobody is worse than batman, and i'm not a fan of doom.

i don't have it on me but try looking for a list of all the bullshit powerups batman gets because he HAS to be relevant, so he can't be unable to help in a situation or fight an enemy.

He's one of the most famous villains in Marvel. He gets tons of attention.

fuck off, James Bond

Fuck you.

>What is amazing is how many times Fox fucks up the film version
It's fucking insane is what it is. They have arguably the greatest villain in the entire cape genre and all they have to do is play him 100% straight and they CONTINUALLY FAIL.

Wait, that's not true. The Corman F4 movie had a decent Doom.

I wish he'd get less. I hate how homogenized the Marvel universe is becoming. Heroes are having personal rogue galleries and supporting casts eroded away in favour of villains dilluted into general Marvel Universe villains.

It's interesting when Doom battles the Fantastic Four. It's a novelty that can quickly overstay its welcome when Doom becomes a general threat fought by all manner of teams or heroes.

I get the point you're trying to make, but Doom has ALWAYS been the go-to general Marvel Universe villain. Even Lee/Kirby used him in pretty much every book. He was the main antagonist for the Fantastic Four, but fighting Dr. Doom (95% of the time being a doombot) was always a right of a passage for Marvel characters going back to the silver age.

I hate Secret Wars III

The whole "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" meme is true.

sad desu

Why? It was basically just a big ol' fuck you to Shooter which is always fun, but it's largely pretty forgettable. I think tieing cosmic cubes to The Beyonders was also a smart decision on Englehart's part. It did start the trend of "let's constantly retcon The Beyonder" which was annoying, but it also set the stage for the current status quo of "cosmic cubes are Beyonder eggs" which actually makes a lot of sense given some of the Shaper of World's lines in his first appearance.

Also Doom played a pretty minor part in Secret Wars 3.

Until something major happens, Frank will be the best Dr. Doom we ever see on screen.

And yes, I know he was based on Darkseid but you can't deny that all his posturing and self-important bluster is exactly what Doom would've been like on screen in the 80s.

He's a gypsy

American glorifying shit once again

I didn't know Doom sent his Doombots to shitpost in Sup Forums now.