RWBY/RT General #1084: Curse you inevitable betrayal Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TlY4NwFRUBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whitles did nothing wrong

What's the Ren/Ruby ship called?

He didn't do anything at all

Cool weapon

Red Lotus, most likely.
Half of Ruby ships are red something and 80% of Ren ship are something flowers.

One of the best weapons in the show. Easily in my top 5.

Yup, his dad literally gave him the heir and did nothing

Weiss was too traumatized by the Fall of Beacon simply put, what was the death toll at Beacon btw? did they say it in the news report Yang was watching?

Again, already happened. There's a reason why Jaune's entire story is a plot black hole.

Lie Red?

So we can all agree that faschy Neon is the best Neon, right?

Its not bad, but its not a patch on the original

Follow your leader

When is the rematch? I want to see Merc kick her ass.

So why don't we have that Shiping chart in the pastebin yet?

I looked at the RWBY Ship Sheet, apparently its either "Crimson Lotus" which is a tad predictable, "Crimson Dragon" which is cute but still predictable, and my personal favourite "Mulan Rouge", because fuck if I don't love puns that work on multiple levels like that does

The odds are good that I will be able to check off the edgy/angsty episode box next

Are we on break tomorrow?

Man that was a shitty meme.

Nope, episode 8 is tomorrow.

Nope, new episode.

Daily Dose!!

What level of smug should we rate him?

That picture of Ironwood's arm creeping into the shot tho

Shouldn't you check the "Glynda is abbsent" box?
When the professors visited Taiyang she was mentioned, but absent.
Or you mean the entire volume?

Daily dose of child abduction and violence?

I know the appropriate term is "nunchaku" but what's the point of actually labeling them as such, when everyone basically calls them nunchuks to begin with

Yay

Somewhere between Appropriately Smug and Pretty Smug
His keikaku went well, but his keikaku consisted of "wait for Weiss to fuck up, then swoop in for the inheritance". It went perfectly, but it wasn't exactly what I'd call an active plan

Conniving Smug, Your enemies played right into your hand and now you can rub it in their face

That pose reminds me of the 'Evil Captain America' meme pic related.

I wonder what Jaune's would be.

>I'm was never called Jaune
>I faked my transcript
>HEIL SALEM

That was my favorite interaction in the dance arc. The shot of Glynda and Ozpin standing on the side, and Ironwood tapping her on the shoulder to dance, with her agreeing, and Ozpin just having this smile on his face

I got this.

The Glynda box is a slow burn one, just in case she makes a more prominent appearance besides recycled clips from last volume. But right now it's a good 80% safe bet

"I loved Ren."

Sibling Smug
Between Nefariously and Pretty.
>Everything went in your favor, and you did nothing but follow your father and grin smugly.

This is misleading, since everyone is Rensexual

> Nora confesses her love to Ren at the campfire.
> Jaune looks back in arrogant disgust.

The fuck did you say?

Not Pyrrha, but she died for her arrogance.

I'm under the impression Qrow is gonna tell them about maidens and cinder and salem and everything this episode- which means telling Jaune what they were planning with Pyrrha and how it pretty much got her killed

poor jaune is not gonna take any of this well, especially if they reference the moment in volume 3 where he basically tells her she has to go through with it and leave him behind.

i'm not ready

Because muh superior command of nipponese
Its like you don't get how weeb some of the weapons get. I mean, check Adam's sword. Dude doesn't use a katana because its too mainstream
Or too Jetstream

Like this

Something Nora never had the balls to say

>So goddamn smug that even reality starts to lose resolution near your smile

What do you bet this shot of him walking away from the fire is him trying to come to terms with the fact he essentially encouraged her accidental death by Cinder?
What do you bet it will be juxtaposed with Tai telling Yang that Raven left him because he said something similar about her taking missions for Ozpin?

From the thumbnail
>Professor Ozpin, I'm CIA

Not Tyrian

> Jaune is the one who leaves the team.
> He comes back with dark spooky armor and shit with a theme like youtu.be/TlY4NwFRUBo
> Starts doing the Adam routine but directed to Ren.

It's supposed to be 1083

I just hope he doesnt sperg and start blaming everybody

>yfw da nora wins da renb owl

Whitley is a good boy, and he did nothing wrong.

I want a scene of Jaune getting hysterically upset and beating the shit out of a bunch of Grimm because how angry and self loathing he is. He's kept his emotions weirdly under check so far this volume and I am WAITING for him to break.

I really like jaune and everything they're doing with him so far.

I couldnt protect the Scorps smile fucking end me

Nope, last thread was 1083, the OP didn't change the number after copying it
Scorpions have terrible eye sight, and green and black is hard to see in the dark

Tyrian being a tsundere confirmed

I wish they would release the Einlee concept art for Volume 4 Jaune. We've already seen his new upgraded

Rolling for super 7's. If get, Jaune shows his Semblance next episode

This is a good point
What the fuck IS Tyrians interest in Jaune?

Same actually, but I'm hoping to see Ruby break more. She is dangerously wound up and repressed, she can't just keep throwing herself forward to escape her problems, its starting to endanger herself and others now

pretty likely chance he spergs out and gets insanely upset before storming off, where he'll probably have some sort of important encounter, or epiphany, possibly related to his semblance but definitely involving Pyrrha.

I think I am gonna miss the scorp. He was no Merc but he was a pretty fun bad guy.

This desu

That or some mad truths come out about silver eyes

Last episode and Qrow getting injured is a huge step in that direction of Ruby realizing she's actually a shitty leader. I've been kinda salty at RT for this season moving slow as fuck but they've got some good plot strings going now. the issue is that they're running out of fucking episodes really quickly.

Remnant is a rough world, I don't imagine there's too many soft skinned blonde haired and blue eyed twinks running around. Finding one while at work is incredible luck for Tyrian
But seriously, his semblance seems to do stuff with Ruby's aura, and there's a theory he didn't see Qrow's fist coming because his semblance allows him to detect weapons to compensate for scorpions poor eyesight. Its possible he just detected Jaune's aura and found it odd, or he saw how ancient his weapon was and found it interesting
Or both, or all three.

He's never seen a blond person before.

does anyone have a link to that penny ai chat thing? i need it for reasons.

>Nora's eyes were going to be pink

WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALLLL

Twink hivemind

I wouldn't worry about it, I think RWBY is finally finding its 'true' structure with this volume; 3 volumes together forming a larger story arc. So right now we're laying the ground work for future stories that will be followed up on in volumes 5 and 6 of what I'm tentatively dubbing the "Haven arc" (with volumes 1 to 3 forming the "Beacon arc")

epic joke

Nora with pink eyes would have been KOOT

Blue is better. At least we didn't get another red head with green eyes.

This thread need more Faunus waifus

The thing is that a lot of plot strings are rushed, ruined, happened offscreen, skipped, or just not going the way you thought it would.

They need to start showing that Ruby is not a static character. She's acting and talking as if volume 1-3 never happened, especially the end of volume 3.

We still have 4 episodes after this. A lot of things can happen, provided that all episodes are at least 15 minutes long.

Right now It's either:

1. his immense amount of aura is incredibly bizarre and abnormal to the point where it is noticeably interesting to someone like tyrian who might be able to sense Aura.

2. He recognized the Arc family crest and probably noticed that Jaune likely looks like his family, whom may have importance we don't yet know about.

I really think Jaune's aura is super special to the point where those who can sense it, are completely caught off guard by it.

This thread needs more soviet propaganda.

They are skyblue in volume 2, green in volume 2 and 3, and then skyblue again in four again.

Yeah that would too similar to Pyrrha.

I want to fuck Oscar Boipussy

I'd be honestly surprised if Jaune's hand-me-down weapon was the Remnant version of [spoilerExcalibur

I like her blue eyes but that could have been cute too.

>You will never give Blake catnip for christmas and watch her try to hold back the urge to open the present early

the wait between volumes is a fucking nightmare considering it doesn't feel like much is going to be wrapped up here. I'm sure the wait sucked for volume 2 into volume 3 as well, but there wasn't NEARLY as much going on at that point. We have a fuck ton of stuff set up right now, and none of it feels anywhere near conclusion, meaning the volume will end with little to no payoff. Why have all of big bads in the opening if Tyrian is likely going to be the only one we even see outside of the first episode?

again I hope they prove me wrong because I've been impressed with the last few episodes, I just want MORE. and I dont want to wait a year for volume 5

I'd love that, and it would make sense. Crocea Mors is just a sword, its the sheathe that does the cool transformation thing, and in Excalibur's case the scabbard was considered more precious than the sword

>3 belts on each hand
>No belt on his pants
He's lucky that he's cute

>Menagerie probably has a drug problem due to everyone there having a shit life
>spesific types of drugs for certain Faunus strains

He lit up when he looked at Jaune's face, meaning he recognizes him somehow.

IE, he recognizes Jaune from when he was on Salem's side in the past, but he doesn't immediately do something about it because he looks different enough that he could be a child or descendant, and that person is presumed dead anyway.

He has straps holding up his pants

I'm banking on this personally imo. Pyrrha also noticed Jaune had a shitton of the stuff, it would link back to that rather nicely.

What if (and I know this is stupid, but bear with me for a moment) the reason Tyrian thought Jaune was interesting is because of Pyrrha in some way?

What are the bandages on his neck for?

>He's lucky that he's cute
Oh god Oscar really is the new Jaune

Nice gets

honestly though people (fairly imo) judge volumes as there own things; I hope RT can end Vol 4 well