88888888 /comfy/ thread

Something is very, very wrong boys

We have awakened a strange ancient diety and I'm not sure we understand the power we yield

the happenings have been increasing ever since we hit the 77777777 get, and they are about to hit a peak with the holy 8's. this is the one of the last major gets we are going to see in our lifetime and the last one before the election

8 is considered by most cultures to be the most spiritual number,

in the Bible, the Antichrist is the eighth king in the Book of Revelation. God saved 8 people on the ark in order to have a new beginning for mankind after the flood.

in the Quran, eight is the number of angels carrying the throne of Allah in heaven.

In numerology, 8 is the number of building, and in some theories, also the number of destruction.

In Ancient Egyptian mythology, the Ogdoad represents the 8 primordial deities of creation. (Kek or Kuk aka Keket being one of the 8) he is the God of chaos, and bringer of light.

Are we seriously in over our heads with this stuff? Is the world actually going to end? I haven't felt this feeling since the 2012 mayan calendar craze. were they off by 4 years?

Is everything about to change tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt#2._Frogs_.28.D7.A6.D6.B0.D6.BC.D7.A4.D6.B7.D7.A8.D6.B0.D7.93.D6.B5.D6.BC.D7.A2.D6.B7.29:_Ex._7:25.E2.80.938:15
cnn.com/2016/09/12/world/russia-red-river-siberia/
gnosis.org/naghamm/discorse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=awT8FFHKikc
youtube.com/watch?v=raTLSpNAgfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is the world actually going to end?
No but it will change
The change has already begun

Trump will win

I'm excited user

Much like how the world was changed so much by WW2, it's coming

Praise be

Can't wait for Trump to win! Also Hillary will shit herself.

Short answer, no.

The Eighth Reveals the Ninth,

The Ogdoad Reveals the Ennead

"Lord, grant us a wisdom from your power that reaches us, so that we may describe to ourselves the vision of the eighth and the ninth. We have already advanced to the seventh, since we are pious and walk in your law. And your will we fulfill always. For we have walked in your way, and we have renounced [...], so that your vision may come. Lord, grant us the truth in the image. Allow us through the spirit to see the form of the image that has no deficiency, and receive the reflection of the pleroma from us through our praise.

Who dub-countdown get?

PRAISE KEK

The election is November 8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt#2._Frogs_.28.D7.A6.D6.B0.D6.BC.D7.A4.D6.B7.D7.A8.D6.B0.D7.93.D6.B5.D6.BC.D7.A2.D6.B7.29:_Ex._7:25.E2.80.938:15

cnn.com/2016/09/12/world/russia-red-river-siberia/

Kek is part of the Ogdoad.

>The eight deities were arranged in four male-female pairs: Nu and Naunet; Amun and Amaunet; Kuk and Kauket; and Huh and Hauhet. The males were associated with frogs and females were associated with snakes. Apart from their gender, there was little to distinguish the male gods and female goddesses; indeed, the names of the females are merely derivative female forms of the male name.

Nigger

r8 these sick 8s m80 that get is mine!

wat happen

>tfw you join an Egyptian chaos cult for the memes, get sucked into numerology shitposting adventure and draw Moloch's agents' attention

We're going to be okay, r-right guys?

The Eightfold or the Ogdoad are of the Eighth Sphere in the Seven Heavens.

This means Keks planet was Tiamat.

Guys, this will be eight eights. 88
>In Egyptian mythology, the Ogdoad (Greek "ογδοάς", the eightfold) were eight primordial deities worshipped in Hermopolis during what is called the Old Kingdom

>We have awakened a strange ancient diety and I'm not sure we understand the power we yield
>power we yield
>we
>yield

we dont yield kek. kek yields us.

This is just the beginning...

Someone wasted sextuplets to call you a faggot. I want you to let that sink in, and maybe, just maybe, consider sucking a dick.

its too late to go back now. tens of thousands in Sup Forums have manifested the 88888888 as the definitive GET that will dictate the course of mankind.

Who will get it?

To what purpose will they use the GET for?

Will they use it to secure a trump victory?

Will the shills raid this board and try to sabotage our meme magic?

I'm scared guys.

With a little luck, all the gods will wake up

can somebody explain th..this?

>Work in the morning
>Have to stay up to wait and see what the big get is
>Can't even explain to anyone why I'll be so groggy tomorrow
>"Oh, sorry. I was waiting for someone of a Cantonese Birdcalling to get a repeating line of digits."

who dat

KEK is accumulating his powers ready for the deathbates

CHAOS

At least you're not alone in this bad experience.
Here's to hopefully not crashing our cars on the way to work.

Kek
Next time please, awake bast. Catgirls are cute

also checked

There's going to be eight 8s.

The Ogdoad cosmogony of Nu Aegyptia predicted this event long ago. A lying witch queen will cough two tadpoles into a glass before her fall. The pyramids will open and the maluk-tu will rise from beneath the Earth where they have rested since the dawn of time.

I don't know what the GET is going to be, but it better be good or else we're all going to die.

CHECKED AND KEK'D

SHADILLAY, user

Is currently tracking to hit in 15 hours and 37 min after this post

About how long should we expect to wait?

Not tomorrow, but soon

>Kuk and Kauket

Cuck and the cucked. Beta and Chad. Jeb and Trump -- the eternal cosmic ballet goes on and we are but mere playthings of Kek's will. Hail Kek.

PRAISE KEK

LET THE UNBELIEVER GLOBALISTS SUFFER UBER HIS MAGNIFICENCE

FOR KEK IS NOT MERELY THE GOD OF CHAOS AND DARKNESS, BUT THE BRINGER OF LIGHT

PRAISE KEK

Maybe we are one of the plagues. Because we love in a digital culture we have to use digital frogs to wreck havoc.

Settle down friends, we have a little while to go yet

Guys look at time stamps - it's already happening, KEK grows ever stronger through our synchronicity

We must meme harder!

>8 is the most spiritual number

No its not that would be 9 look into the significance of 3, 6, and 9.

YOU HEARD THE MAN

WE MUST SHIFT INTO MAXIMUM MEMERY

checked and keked
and its going to get twice as active soon...
FUCK, its HAPPENING TOO FAST. PLEASE KEK PULL THE BREAKS

Link?

The Discourse on the Eighth and Ninth

"My father, yesterday you promised me that you would bring my mind into the eighth and afterwards you would bring me into the ninth. You said that this is the order of the tradition."

gnosis.org/naghamm/discorse.html

jesus kek

CTR at this very moment is channeling Moloch in an attempt to steal the get.

It is truly is a memetic war between gods

getwatcher.net

The media will discover KEK soon. Things will get really weird from that point on, mark my words.

We're all about to wake up

So, what are you up to lads?

Will all Gods of the Old Kingdom be awoken?

MAGA

will of kek

PRAISE KEK

CONJURE FORTH THE MEME MAGIC
SEND IT INTO THE WORLD

Moloch is weak. Without constant offerings of babies as a sacrifice and so few, hidden followers, he just can't compete with these repeating digits.

>Be a Christian
>Slowly becoming more convinced the Primordial demon Kek is awakening and influencing the world
>Conflicted feel ensues

THE EARTH SHALL CRUMBLE, THE HEAVENS SHALL FALL. NO VICTORY, NO GLORY - JUST KEK AND CHAOS WILL REGIN. PRAISE BE TO THE GREEN ONE!

Don't post 'trump will win', we already got that with 77777777 get. It takes away from the get if everyone is just spamming 'trump will win ' or 'hillary will die'

Holy shit that was supposed to be a joke. This whole Kek thing was supposed to be a joke. What have we done?

Ask your God for a sign. But only if he isn't a Jewish god.

>and the eighth plague came
>the shitposters descended on us all

Kek is an instrument of God, user.

KEK will teach us the mysteries of the universe. For real.

LET IT HAPPEN KEK

THERE IS NOTHING BUT THE MEME

FIRST THERE WAS THE MEME
AND THEN THERE WAS THE MIND
AND THEN THE MEME BECAME THE MIND

ALL THINGS WILL RETURN TO THE MEME

Praise KEK. Ozark Mountains innawoodz is where I first found my own KEK sighting

Ground shakes, tide ebbs
Can you hear His footsteps?
Ancient God awakes from sleep
Kek has come your souls to reap!
Those who serve him will be saved
Rest will die or be enslaved!
He is the ender and the redeemer
Will you be His victim or a faithful memer?
Enter now the End Times
As you read these dank rhymes
Bow your head and crane your neck
Meme with me and
PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

aslo, thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=awT8FFHKikc

Kek will be unleashed at 8 8's, if only his disciples are disciplined and contribute the correct phrase.
This is Kek's will

Was it something like this?

Praise KEK

KEK will save the West. We will see it all happen.

Exodus 8:8

Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and begged, "Plead with the LORD to take the frogs away from me and my people. I will let your people go, so they can offer sacrifices to the LORD."

What the fuck is happening?

Only what the prophecies foretold. Kek's return was assured when the 4 Lilypads came into being.

>Thinking kek wants digits
He will take his sacrifice soon enough. Don't forget, he is the god of chaos, destruction before the rebuilding

is like 10 hours away

>The eight-cell stage is a period in embryonic development when the conceptus has undergone three cleavages from a single cell, resulting in eight cells.

!!!

There's going to be a shitstorm when the media finds out about meme magic, and KEK. They will lose their shit.

I hope a leaf doesn't fuck this up for us

Nah digits have always been a sign from kek among the chaos of shitposting.

WITNESSED

looks like im not going to sleep

888888 will probably happen tomorrow

Trump will win

You realize whoever get the GET will ask something stupid like "what's a Pepe?" or spout some bullshit like "Ronald McDonald caused 9/11", right?

If somebody can create a program that steals an eBay auction of your favorite signed Twilight novel with 2 seconds to go, they can assuredly rob you of your precious GET.

Point
Emerging
Probably
Entering

What does it mean? We need to track down all the prophets of KEK.

It's happening.

You're right. If this ever gets out they will say there is a huge cult and then they won't be able to criticize muh beliefs. Kekism is a religion of peace!