Should I do an illuminati tarot thread?

I'm the guy with the illuminati cards. Well the one guy who does these threads anyway, there's one fella at least who has more stuff.

Anyway last time I tried meme energy was low. Will we have enough tonight?

Are you all interested? I'm going to need GOOD questions about WORLD and POLITICAL events, and CONSPIRACIES etc. Not shit questions like, will I get a girlfriend or can I have a million dollars.

If I get twenty good questions and there are some repeaters we're go, if not it'll be best to forego this evening.

This was the predictive draw for THIS YEAR which I made on NEW YEAR'S EVE last year in a very successful thread.

praise be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvXicYFqWJY
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O Kek, lens me your energy...

Conspiracy theme aside, is this a fun card game?

I think Kek has answered you. Proceed.

ya it's fun too

liked the original board game better though

Cut the deck and post the first card of the upper half please.

What would Poland be forced to do first? Protect Ukraine from Russia, or split from the EU?

checked

Any chance the TPP won't pass in the lame duck congressional session?

I think so too.

THREAD RULES
THREAD RULES

1. Questions will be posted as their own reply, not as a reply to the OP or another thread reply, this helps me sort questions from banter.

2. Do not samefag or beg or whine, kek hates samefagging, rerolls, and most of all whiners. I will get to your question or not, as I select for quality.

3. Feel free to discuss everything, but if you're discussing a draw then please reply to the image (or another reply) rather than being edgy and cool and creating a fresh reply.

4. Please take a moment to infuse my deck with meme energies. Here is a fresh photo to focus on.

Let's enjoy meme magic together anons.

I shuffled the deck in a very elaborate ritual last year and have only drawn out of the one side. Everything was shuffled and meme magicked perfectly, and I promise I have NEVER peeked and I will not manipulate a draw.

I will discard duplicate cards though. There are some.

I've broken the first time for not knowing it. Should I repeat my question?

OK I am going to give it 20 minutes or so for some questions to build up and smoke a tobacco offering.

nah it's cool user just let's let some questions build up

What's the next step, the big action going to happen after November 8th?

What can we expect from the first four years of Trumpery?

WW3 or Cold War 2? In next eight years

>posting a racecar with all its sponsors
>moonman's car

oy vey

Have I met you before?

Will trump win

Holy palindrome GET!

proceed

Will the globalist or the nationalist take the upper hand in the next decade? In terms of zeitgeist.

Germany's fate?

The next great happening of our time

OH I just noticed.

If you look at the eight cards I drew in the OP pic, you'll see the Nephews of God.

Lads and lasses, I think I just found the official name of our fellowship.

We are all nephews of kek.

carry on i will draw in 10 minutes

What will be the next HAPPENING?

Has Kek/Pepe ever posted here, themselves?

Checked

What will trigger the next world war?

Pneumonia or another lie?

It seems that kek rewards the worthy questioners with his signs, what a wonder!

This question's been on all our minds user, let's see what the cards say...

captcha princess werktags

Did the Jews create Islam as a sort of Orc-army to achieve their domination?

wish i could get these cards

holeee fuck

i swear to kek and jesus and allah needle in my eye and fishhooks up my pee hole i did not fuck with that draw at all

youtube.com/watch?v=bvXicYFqWJY

o shit

Rip snowgooks. My heart goes with you.

Is Finland gonna come in and save the day?

that got your attention kek

the jihad is obvious

epidemic is zika or maybe some kind of plague?

mafia I don't get, but it could relate to Finland which I know has an active mafia scene

angst is the obvious german mindset at this point and it doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon

Could Finland play some other role?

No, the arrows indicate the flow of causality. The Mafia will sell a biological weapon to the muzzo's, they'll release it in Finland, the plan won't be prevented because the lack of political will to resist jihadism.

next draw at midnight, kek's stars are in ascendance just as they were during the heated primary season last year

>epidemic

remember the krokodil virus?

What comes of the Badselfeater/MrTeeth stuff tomorrow?

also will I get a gf

Will the Russians publicly claim and release proofs that there was recently a staged assassination attempt against Putin and that the attempt was orchestrated by the Western intelligence agencies? And will this lead to military action?

this time a more potent offering is in order

Quads of seven book-ended by Hitler dubs. Naice.

Everybody has a feeling in their gut that something is wrong. Is it WWIII?

Will Kek manifest himself physically within our lifetimes?

I dont think its Zika, that isnt even that serious. It could be rapefugees bringing some Old, terrible illness that is already almost extinct in the civilized world. Also Mafia could be those profiting off of smuggling rapefugees to Europe. No idea about Finland

China, South Sea, japan....

Kek grant me your strength.

Ze German gub fails and the citizenry organize and step up to the plate.
>Will the gender craze ever return to normal in USA?

Kek grant me the power of 8's.

We need to do it. 88888888 will probably be today aswell so meme enrgy should be in it's height

Finland's fate? If you don't like similar questions then the question will be: The fate of religion

When will Kek be revealed as a FRAUD?

Will the petrol dollar soon collapse or no longer be the world's reserve currency?
Will China and or Russia launch a gold backed currency leading to the dollar's demise as the reserve currency?

Will tensions in the South China Sea provoke a war(either hot or cold)?

Will Erdogan occupy all ISIS-held land for his new caliphate? Will Erdogan team up with ISIS to attack American forces and possibly Russia's? Will Putin fight Erdogan or join forces with him to push out all Western forces? If Turkey’s double-cross the US would they also take Incirlik and thus all the US's stuff(including nuclear weapons) stockpiled there?

Who or what will replace ISIS as the worldwide boogeyman of brute conquest?

I know you wanted major events senpai, but the point of Tarot is to give normies a glimmer of hope in a very bleak world lol.

I insist you read individuals in this thread. Maybe as just one card, and make them see themselves in a whole new light and how they play into Illuminati's interests even if only in a miniscule manner.

It's a good question anons, I've been wondering this myself.

What role will Australia play on the world stage as we get closer to an uprising against the globalists?

What's going to be the future of Sup Forums? Will we still be able to shitpost in peace when the election is over or when the Happening happens? I don't want to lose you guys

whoa again

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Will extraterrestrials publicly be revealed soon?

There was the recent announcement that a candidate ET radio signal has been detected. Will they verify and confirm this is true and publicly reveal their proofs that we’re picking up a ET radio signal?

Another recent announcement that they are searching for a planet on the edge of our solar system, will they verify and confirm the discovery of "Planet 9"?

That's where we'll dump all of our prisoners

first card is wack because the clock is intentionally wrong on the P.E.P.E. album cover too

>time warp
Trump or the change of universes
>censorship
Internet for the UN =ctober 1st 2016
>Volcano
Yellowstone or another similar.
>Sports and Smugglers
Things going on right now

Should we pay any attetion to the cards stats or effect and not just the names?

I think a Tarot deck could be derived from this game but it would have to be subtle archetypes not as strong as the represented in the images (for instance, "Volcano" could represent not just a volcano but rather all natural disasters, or explosive release of power from the inside to the outside ).

My question is, how much will corruption will be revealed when Hillarys downfall begins the unraveling of the political elite?

Also, how soon, and how will Lena Dubham die? Will it be sexual "enrichment" by some muslim Canadians?

i love you too user

i love you all even the shills, they have taught me so much

Fuck. The volcano is a super volcano. Or No going nuclear. Sports is the flag hating dindu

it's not strictly tarot user

it's kek's new fortune telling game

it came to me in a flash of inspiration last year

praise be

Will there soon be a fulfilment of end times prophecy with a apocalyptic battle?

Will the globalist try to fulfil prophecies in order to get people to accept a totalitarian authoritarian dictatorship one-world-government?

Thinking about the EU, will it break apart, inducing huge chaos all over Europe and will there be a force (political/military/whatever) that takes up momentum to come out ruling over (parts of) Europe ?

Angst sounds like Merkel to a t.

czech republic fate?

Now this really activated my almond

>>time warp
>Trump or the change of universes
pic related

>>censorship
>Internet for the UN =ctober 1st 2016
yep, crazy shit huh

>>Volcano
>Yellowstone or another similar.
or some giant explosion
>>Sports and Smugglers
>Things going on right now
superbowl user

remember the superbowl is part of the cultural background of this blessed board of kek

>Should we pay any attetion to the cards stats or effect and not just the names?
probably not but knock yourself out? i dunno i am just a conduit and run the thread and take the photos and stuff, kek's in the driver's seat on this wild ride user

kek hates sports, that much should be obvious

ATTENCION

next draw at 12:21 to honor kek's gift of bookend ∂ubs

>Professional Sports pointing at Time Warp and Censorship.
>Originally that dindu who didn't standup for the American anthem was going to be lambasted for it. But it turned out our universe rolled the dice wrong. Hence time warp.
>Drug dealers are very prominent in sports to sell them enhancements, it's no doubt that may play a significant part.
>And the crime rate will only go up once the volcano hits.

>ATTENCION

Role that Russia plays?

Is Obama the last POTUS?

This is the next biggest thing on our collective minds, let's get it out of the way.

The questions all ask about WWIII, what does Kek say?

HOOOOOOO BOY LADDIES AND LASSIES

this is getting extremely spooky.

Sports supposed to the whole NFL deal?

Censorship of Hillary or of conservative media

I believe in Kek but this is still a bit too good to be chance. OP are you sure you aren't just picking the fitting cards instead of doing it by chance? Otherwise praise Kek. Hopefully you can accept my apologies when i'm wrong

You should put away this tool once in a while to get it recharged. For example, do the readings only once a week, and make a thread with your results for readings about Politics, Economics, Society etc, then during the week you can see if the predictions have come true or not, or fine-tune your interpretations.

I will draw again at 12:34 by comfy trinitron crt snowlight with the lights off

I feel all these questions belong together and meme magic will provide the clues!

it was spooky with the lights off though i couldn't see the draw until i turned the lights back on!

How will Canada fare through the next four years?

Okay, Artificial Intelligence, is it going to come sooner than later? How quick will advancements be happening once that happens? It seems like we're almost at the event horizon.

seems like some deep clues here anons

also i just noticed this in my pic of the crt

Pls do me lad

praise kek and we must have a cool down and discussion period for 20 minutes

yes i agree user, i only do these threads every couple of months or so and I don't even touch the cards or anything since I shuffled them over a year ago

they are reserved for memetic prognostication

they have a hallowed place they go into when they aren't in use

we are the nephews of kek anons

Just how high are you?
Also, checked.

>Professional sports player who is currently high on coke has a meltdown and is censored but not before changing the quantum zeitgeist by the words he uses

Spoopy

Wikileaks and big money corruption.
Rise of morality but greater divide of society.
Kek is the hidden hand.

These are pretty good so far.

This needs no deciphering. This is a crazy as fuck draw

Mafia is the EU or IMF.

Is there a kek/kike relation?