Something...inside me has always been there

>Something...inside me has always been there...
>When I was Awake...
>When I needed help...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This female is a Jedi because she's the best at getting men to help her.

No other female comes close to her ability to get a man to help her :)

This blows. I wanted some KotOR shit where Rey goes bad and it's up to kylo to bring balance to the force or some shit. Now that it's basically confirmed more shitty Disney schlock the rides pretty much over

wow haven't they go to far with the training sequences here?

*gone too

What exactly was his line? Dude mumbled it out

>Something...inside me has always been there...
She's going to give birth to the Jedi messiah

Rey is a true gRey Jedi. Not some sometimes good, sometimes evil, pick and choose Grey jedi like in the cartoons.

True grey jedi are the original jedi, vessels for the force. Force meat puppets. The force is a living entity. Force sensitives were meant to be used as extensions of its will, the force's will. Everything went out of balance when force sensitives started using the force's power for their own ends. Imposing their own minds onto the force, their own wills. The jedi must end. The Sith must end. The force balances itself when force sensitives give up dogma and serve their true purpose and force meat puppets.

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight."
---Journal of the Whills

Something about only seeing that kind of raw power once before...he wasn't scared then but he will be now...

then they cut to Kylo, hinting its Kylo that he saw that raw power before...

but Disney loves bait and switch in its trailer so it could be Kylo or they're just trying to make people think it is so they can be surprised when actually watching the movie

Remember the Force Awakens trailer gave you once impression and the actual movie was quite different

If only the trilogy was about Luke instead of Marey Sue and some black guy.

then your bitch insecurities wouldn't be triggered and your forever alone virginity could be forgotten for one more decade of movies?

What have they done to our hero? This bitch Kathleen kennedy neutered Luke.

Emo Ren still on the Spectrum

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY, EYESSSSSSSSSSSSS

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0
Fuck star wars, fuck Disney, and fuck rey

No, the trilogy might be fun and interesting to watch.

>Jar Jar Abrams

the brainlet's choice of channel to tell them what they want to hear

Fun and interesting to watch because it would be the same main characters and the same story?

Let me guess, you also complain in other threads that the new movies are too similar to the old when they use AT-ATs and have battle scenes that resemble old movies? Those silly homage scenes.

You complain is too different because the main characters aren't the same but complain is too similar with surface visual CGI shit.

So basically you want a movie version of an add-on pack. The same story with some new space ships, aliens, etc. You want to rehear the same bedtime story but have new toys to buy.

>Something about only seeing that kind of raw power once before

Well, that's just great. Another set of uber strong galaxy destroying protagonists and villains.

Well yeah, thats pretty much the entire premise of Star Wars

you guys are the sjws now. How does it feel?

You complain about every movie, tv show or video game that isn't an all white male cast. Wait...if you want all white males, doesnt that mean you're kinda into guys? Oh I get it now. I get why you guys hate women so much.

Fucking cringe plot

Literally FF game tier

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

I don't like Marey sue as she's boring and uninteresting. Repeating the same plot as ANH in TFA was boring too. Wanting the trilogy to be more about Luke doesn't require Disney to remake the OT as they're pretty much doing.

I TRIED SO HARD

who cares

>This is for tenders. Fuck you, MOM, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... *TIE Fighter engine starts*
>*Rebel fleet gets nuked*
>Curse you, Snohke. Now I'll never get to planet Cocanium!
>*flagship explodes*

>hehe, wat r u, gay?

no u

AND I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I MAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND UP FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You dislike her because you're an emotionally immature manchild who got triggered by a female lead which you just gave away with the now stereotypical giveaway of using the term Mary Sue combined with the fact you're obsessed with Luke and living vicariously through him. You think its the same plot as ANH because you're intellectually lacking and can't see past the surface plot as most of the story apparently went over your head. In short, you wanted an add-on pack. Its okay to admit it. Using the now painfully obvious psychological excuses about Mary Sues, etc are a waste of time. No one bought these excuses when TFA came out. No one buys them now. Everyone not like you realized you just got triggered by a girl main character.

His scar looks like shit. Everything looks like shit in this film, it's appaling.

IT'S AN EMINENCE FRONT

What is this on his face? Why wouldn't they let him have a good looking scar? What is this stupid patch.

>used a lighsaber before
>she turns it on
>somehow completely surprised and nonstop blinking

is she...slow?

black electrical tape is now star wars canon

Wake me up! Wake me up inside cant wake up!

and you hated it first so everyone now thinks you're cool. you have such high cgi and costume standards. its like you're a star wars movie connoisseur. we need Lucas back with cgi jamaican rabbits and forehead butt emperors.

>black electrical tape(tm) bought in the Pooo in DeLoo Medical Store(c)

Calm down Rian that turd you delivered will still make money. You'll get to direct more Disney schlock, don't be so nervous, the reviews are already paid for. Nobody will know it's total shit

DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME I WONT BE INGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEAR ME OUT NOW

can you guys explain to me how you sleep at night? I mean you hate women, the same women who gave birth to you. How do you do it?

How can you sleep at night after seeing this?

I got a half chub from that

All that shit you pulled out of your ass just because I don't like a boring Mary Sue character.

>When you order one scoop but Trump gets two

t.Weinstein

Why the hell did the trailer show so much of the movie? There better be some kind of twist or some shit when, like when Rey is asking Ren to "show her place" that she's actually turning to the dark side rather than Ren turning to the light side

>I can feel a power
>What is it
>Tell me old master
>Go see the evil guy
>Power awakens

Defend this cliche, fan fiction tier shit. Almost as bad as Dragon Ball Super

>forehead butt emperors

Why did they get the absolute worst actress they could find? That scene is extremely cringy, why does she blink so much? Why does she look around at the blade (or where she thinks the special effect blade is) like a retard if she's already seen a lightsaber before?

I cant, I can't hater her she's too cute
I love her
I want everything good to come to her forever
and I am especially glad that Weinstein went down before he could get his grubby jew hands on her

>I mean you hate women, the same women who gave birth to you
You answered your own question, dumbdumb.

mary sue, can't act, blinks too much

TRANSLATION:
REEEEEEEEEEEE! A female lead triggers my insecurities! Women think they're so special. They're not special! I'm special! It's like the main character rejected me personally when she kicked Kylo Ren's ass. How did a gurl beat a guy! Fuck her! Fuck Disney! Star Wars for me virgin white males like me! Oh god, i'm gonna go pretend to be Luke in my room! Pew! Pew! I'm Luke!

No, dude, I'm one of the few that actually thought it was awesome that they made the main character a woman. I just wish they had hired a good actress, or at least someone that isn't painful to watch.

Speak for yourself pleb. I complain about every movie.

That being said at least in these trailer there were a couple of interesting shots. Still, all the combats looked like shit, Rey's scene already smell of bullshit and they keep on zooming suddenly on Boyega's horrendous visage, that shit is scary. PS Snoke is a Whill confirmed

Disney saves Star Wars again.

How is your 100 000 lego pieces Millenium Falcon doing? i finished mine. Will you get the 1 billion pieces super mega destroyer from TLJ? It's a bit expensive but i'm sure it's worth

Bad actors and actresses as main characters are classic Star Wars.

Or did you miss the horrible acting that is Mark Hammill's entire career. Hell even in this new movie, the newest trailer, he still overacts like he did 40 years ago. See cartoonish reaction face

>A female lead triggers my insecurities!
*no character development triggers my autism

>It's like the main character rejected me personally when she kicked Kylo Ren's ass.
*an untrained girl defeating who we believe is one of the strongest characters in the movie triggers my autism

>Fuck Disney!
true

Read nigger
>A Mary Sue is a character (male, female, or otherwise) who is given or is expected to be given unwarranted preferential treatment and unearned respect, thereby compromising the integrity and believability of the story and/or its characters.

A hallmark of the Mary Sue is that xe will have few, if any meaningful challenges, hardships, or handicaps. Obstacles that exist for others are virtually nonexistent or pose little to no challenge for a Mary Sue. In fact, it'll often seem that the very fabric of the universe is bending to accommodate the character.

Well I can't argue with that, you are right. I still think some other bad actress could have done a better job than this one though.

Mark was good in the originals, i don't see any problem in his acting, it was just bitches bitching because Lucas pick a blonde aryan guy, the jews didn't like it , so they bashed Mark. In the new trailer however, his acting was pretty awful, but that's not his fault, Luke is out of his character. He's a legendary jedi a hero, and now he has to be a littlle bitch because Kathleen Kennedy has a problem with men, she wants a feminist story. Her problems go back when she was a secretary at Spielberg's office, she had to suck his dick to further her career and become his associate producer.
She's like the roasties who came after weinstein except she's taking out her frustration on our franchise.

>political drivel
ahhh yes

Nobody bitches about Ripley being one of the best female leads in cinema.
>le ebin deflection

Wow could you be any more of a biased trailer trash bitch virgin cult45 cuck. You're seriously mentally ill. Yes everything is a plot to make you feel emasculated and prevent the world from realizing how special you are as a white male. Its star wars fault you have no friends and spend all day on Sup Forums talking about jooish plots. Muh blond aryan main character that i closed muh eyes and pretended was me was ruined by the gurl who would prolly reject me because jooish tricks.

lol i think you should probably kill yourself

Luke was always a bitch. Always.

>Samefagging this hard
How much does disney pay you for this shit? I want some extra money for Xmass

I want a porg plushy for xmass

>deflection
there's no way you can prove that Mark was mistreated because he was an "aryan" guy and if like his acting you have every right to do so. No point in discussing. I'm just pointing out that I'm tired of seeing politics shoehorned everywhere, I can't take it anymore. Kennedy is a hack and tries to push her shitty agenda into every movie but you're forgetting that she's working for Disney, they could have hired anyone else to push their ridiculous children-friendly feelgood agenda

Because this movie takes place immediately after TFA, and it wouldn't make sense for him to either A, be walking around with a fully healed scar or B, an uncovered fresh one

Fucking Christ, if you're going to criticize shit at least make sure it makes a bit of sense. Every time I hear one of you alt-right pussies bitching about shit like this it makes me enjoy the movies a little more for triggering you

Are they going to keep the color timing? Unlike JUSTice Leage?

Seriously. Its like what movie were some of these fags watching. People mocking them and saying their opinions are biased based on misogyny are right. When they masturbate over Luke as if he was some badass and get upset over Rey is hilarious bias.

Luke was like a little girl in the OT. Leia was more manly than him. The real "male" character was Han either way.

lol Luke, the not so secretly gay "male" character alt-right fags obsess over and are butthurt the new movies aren't just more stories about him.

We know that Bob Iger had his say on Han Solo's death but I'm sure they gave her free reign. It's her feminist fantasy, even Disney movies never went full feminazi like TFA. She's not a filmmaker and I believe she isn't very smart, just vicious and treacherous

>mfw people buy expensive Lego kits when pathetic manchild behaviour can be easily expressed at far cheaper rates with Lepin

The secret joos as Disney are so eager that random friendless trumptrash virgin on Sup Forums is upset, they send secret spies to mock him all day.

Disney made movies specifically to trigger you AND sends spies to get you on Sup Forums. The world really is out to get you. You're totally not mentally ill at all.

>Implying disney is above agendas
Come on.

>implying i'm an amerifat virgin
The gig is up puto, where do i send my application, shilling looks easier than any other job.

You can tell this post came from a butthurt hole.

>hating Rey is just sexist bias
>alt-right fags obsess over and are butthurt

Or maybe her deliberately hidden backstory combined with insanely competent skills for any situation ever makes for an awful, AWFUL main character.

All we've gotten about her so far is "she has the force". The whole fucking explanation for everything she does becomes "the force, now stronger"; and it's going to be awful. Po is more worthy main character than Rey. Hell, old man Han was a more intriguing character than Rey, because he had a backstory between the end of Jedi and TFA. Rey is a shit.

I'm waiting for Evil Rey

Snoke's line at the start was addressed to Rey, not Kylo

Luke may have seen the power in Kylo, but it's Rey's power that scares him now

Kylo ends up feeling sorrow and grief over the loss of his parents and upon meeting Luke again it galvanizes him to right his wrongs

meanwhile Rey gets mad that Luke won't train her, takes out her anger at being a slave out on him and takes up with Snoke at the end of the movie

This is my prediction also.

>"This is not going to go the way you think"

All of this could happen or not. Disney likes to purposefully make its trailer misdirect via cut and paste different scenes together.

Why is Luke down? Did Mary sue beat the shit out of him? This movie looks so bad on every aspect. It's TFA all over again.

>rey is shit because they didn't reveal every detail of her backstory in the first movie which would totally be good storytelling and how previous star wars developed characters, all at once....
> and because muh mary sue buzzword crutch, which triggers muh male insecurities as if Luke wasn't overpowered and went from farm boy to fighter pilot who used the force to guide a torpedo into a tiny hold with 5 minutes force training

same shit desperate excuses...we'll all been through these conversations with beta cucks you like hundreds of times over the years...you're just a bitch who can't admit he gets triggered by strong female leads. No amount of lame excuses full of hypocrisy will make people believe you aren't the bitch cuck you are.

It's not realistic. We all know in reality women are just mewling kittens waiting to be raped and filled with seed.

>mfw rey turns into darth maul and gets beheaded by kylo after he becomes a jedi

Implying you have any fucking clue what you are even bitching about. You are asking people to defend a movie that not one single person here has seen, based on a 2-minute trailer. Seriously go die.

Luke always gets knocked down. He was never the hero of the story. He was the damsel in distress. Darth Vader is the one who killed the emperor. Han and Leia were the good guy badasses who did all the real fighting. Luke just talked a lot and had emotional talks with his dad.

He's the opposite of a Mary Sue then

holy shit, fixated much? we get it, your dick is tiny and girl movie characters make it shrivel, plus you're secretly queer as folk like Luke

see a therapist and come out to your parents, also stop bandwagoning the alt-right

why don't you go play with your Rey toy figurines, or do some Disney shilling on r/Starwars you lil bitch?

seek help schizo

I swear to god if Chewy looks like a fucking 1997 clip art in the final film I'm getting my money back

Stop giving it (you)s, you absolute negroids.