Pick your poison

Pick your poison.

Silk. EASILY Silk.

Silk is fine. Not Amazing.
Spider-gwen is not completely without hope. A good writer could do absolutely wonders with her. Hopefully it happens one day
Jess. Ya tried. Just fuck Carol already and be done with it.

Does Jess work best as Carol's crumpet/strap-on receptacle/squeeze.

Silk is CUTE.

These three have a threesome. Who is the Top?

Jess for definite.

Couldn't hurt.

Jess is too used to being Carol's bottom.

Silk is the only one here with a comic someone might want to read.

Jess sucks and should die
Spider-gwen should give her costume to someone else and die.

Silk, without question.

AraƱa.

Jess is the original, yet she has next to no relation to Peter. Frankly I'd take her over Ms Fanfic and Costume Corpse

>implying she's the bottom
Also holy shit you have clearly never read Good Jess comics.

Left looks like my type but middle is pretty cute too.

Can I pick ultimate Jess instead?

>Miles lived but she didn't

new short hair Silk is qt

also

>those politically correct bust sizes

Ultimate Jess

It's honestly stunning how great Silk is now, considering she began as a fucking awful Slott character created to fuck Peter. It just goes to show what good writing can do.

Gwen has a great costume but otherwise I don't give a shit about her. She's only popular because of ASM and waifufags.

Jess is honestly alright. I've gotten used to the new costume despite liking the old one, and her being a mom hasn't been that bad since they don't make it the sole focus of her book.

She makes a background cameo in the last issue of the Spider-verse ongoing if that means anything.

She tried to turn Bendis's waifu into a carpet muncher. For that, she had to die.

One's Asian, the other is a teenager. Jess, on the other hand? I can only assume she's binding the girls down.

I only seem to get along with mentally ill chicks so Gwen for me

I'm confused. It sounded as if you think Kitty isn't a carpet muncher.

no. if anything it makes her worse

Especially since she's been pregnant. They can only have grown bigger.

Marry, Kill, Fuck

I love how in a story called "Spider-Women", Mayday Parker, who had actually changed her name to Spider-Woman after Spider-Verse, isn't in the story. Yet Silk is even though she doesn't go by the name of Spider-Woman like Jessica and Gwen do.

Marry Silk
Fuck Spider-woman
Kill Spider-Gwen

Silk, absolutely. Spider-Gwen and Spider-Woman are not without potential, but they are about as exciting as a PB&J sandwich on Wonderbread with the crusts cut off. Silk's latest issues have been a little eh, but I still like her.

I wanna fug them all.

Silk.

She would have been in it if she still had an ongoing series.

Whichever one takes it up the ass best.
So, Silk. You just know her and Peter got up to some shit. Meanwhile Jess is a lesbo and Gwen is cherry.

Also, did they retcon Silk being "better than Peter at everything except strength" yet? Because the art in her book is especially attractive, but I don't want to have to put up with that.

FOr some reason I find her in her father's suit remarkably more attractive. Or just Spider-Man as a woman, idk

>Also, did they retcon Silk being "better than Peter at everything except strength" yet?

They haven't exactly retconned it, but they don't draw attention to it, either. She does get her ass kicked more than she did in ASM.

>We will never have another ongoing with Mayday
>We will never know if April survived the blast
>We will never have Peter continue to be the over protective parent but slowly give her more freedom
>We will never see Ben grow up
>We will never see Kaine be the crazed hobo uncle he is

>April
But she was a cunt of a daughter though. It would have been better if she was the Kaine to Mayday's Peter, all deformed and psychopathically self-conscious. Instead, she was a bitch.

Can't I just poison them all?

That means nothing. She's "Black Widow" or "Scarlet Spider" now. She's literally nothing like her old self.

Hey man, she gave her life for May. Sure it took her a while but she got to the point after living a life of hell that she could finally let being a clone go and be a true sister for May.

True, true. Still mad salty about her saying Osborn was a better Father than Peter though. Okay sister, bitch daughter.

Maybe I was just used to seeing her in Ben's suit, but Peter's suit didn't look right on her to me.

I like that artwork of Spider-Woman. Shame she doesn't look like that all the time.

So... anyone up for some Peter/MJ smut?

MILFJ, I mean. And smutty smut. The smuttiest. I don't even like the pairing usually, but the new series makes my heart happy for some reason.