How do we fix marxism

how do we fix marxism

you can't fix something that was broken from the start

Pray to Kek to destroy it and all its perpetrators.

@pic

Literally who?

dat unibrow tho

should have used a larger bullet desu senpai

How has she changed the world? Is anything better in Bumfuckistan now that she got shot? Genuinely curious.

>Woman risks her life and goes against muslim traditions to pursue education rights for women in Pakistan
>western liberals jerk eachother off over how progressive this is
>turn around and say "not all muslims", even though literally all of pakistan was against this woman.
>forget about the whole thing
>go back to shaking their fists at evil white men for sitting on the train the wrong way

I just hate her

I hate. hate. hate. hate her

And I really don't know why. She just seems so fucking smug. OK you got shot and were fortunate enough to survive.

So what. Does that make you extra smart or noble or wise…….NOOOOOOOO.

Just go away Malalala. Go back to Islamabad and enjoy your life. You have nothing to say that matters to me or has anything to do with me.

Or go to Finland and harangue them.

You hate her because she is a hypocrite. She tells her story of oppression and abuse. And then tells people not to judge Islam.

Fuck her.

Fuck off Mongol, Leaf has a point.

>girl

She looks like a man in that picture.

by learning how to shoot properly

To be fair I don't think I would do what she did. If ISIS told me not to go to school or they'd kill me, I think I'd stay home. She got caught in a tornado of media attention that she had no idea was coming afterwards then turned into a the smug brown that she is today.

>changed the world

If she really wanted change, she could have started by removing those damn rags off her head.

same way we fixed imperial japan and nazis

>the girl who stood up
against ((((islamophobia)))) and (((racist))) white people who have the ((((wrong impression)))) about her being shot in the face by muslim niggers

You should have let us finish off the Arabs and settle all the Jews on the land.

she would be dead if the damn mudslimes didnt shoot like complete retarded chimps with gun over head screaming akbar while almost falling over because their skinny as fuck rat body cant handle the AK

damnit goldberg
you can't just kill everybody

only if you stop trying to destroy the west

By arming the working class and throwing the intelligentsia into the gulags.

By military like Hitler, or fixing the schools and re-educating the youth, it would take 2 or 3 generations to undo.

Gotta get them all or they come back stronger :^)

Only if you stop complaining about Palestine. You have Jews you want gone, and we have land we want settled... 2 + 2 = 4...

Not using slavshit next time?

hes got us here. I say, we make another Haavrna agreement? All the sand people land is now jew land, sans the Iranian.