Apologize

Apologize

you were shit 2 years ago and you're shit now

I'm sorry despite being a bad movie, Rogue One was still more enjoyable than you

Can someone tell me what was so great about Rogue One I thought the second act was the most dragged out boring piece of crap I've seen overall it was pretty average

I'm sorry, George. Please come back

Fine, I'm sorry this heap of shit was ever made, happy now OP?

Nothing, both movies were fucking terrible.

I'm sorry that I paid to watch A New Hope in theaters when I already had the dvd at home

The script was even worse than TFA's but it was competently directed

Too soon.
We'll pretend episode VII, VIII and IX were masterpieces when episode X is released.

Fake news

Sorry george

You're out of your fucking mind if you watch these, we deserve a better industry that makes interesting movies. They spend 100s of millions over and over again on the same shit that only has any value as a spectacle, and you could make a good movie that's also an impressive spectacle with that kind of money. Stuff like Star Wars, Game of Thrones and Harry Potter only serve as kids entertainment, or something entry level for strangers of the genre to dip their feet into. If you're an adult 'fan' of movies like this, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself and every time you pay the $10 admission fee, you're convincing the production companies that there is no depth they can go with their laziness and originality because the plebs will line up and pay $1 billion every single time without fail.

No

Reddo the post

Dead rebels tell no tales

>Dead
She's one with the Force now

That's not how the force works

Jaques sbarro with rook squiwaker?

Si capitan

You're the shit, literally.

For what?

Suggest 'good' movies faggot also nice bait m8