Holocaust numbers

Convince me there weren't six million Jews killed by Nazi forces during WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007718
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would require 10,900 jews to be killed every day for almost 2 years.

German efficiency brother.

Where are the 6 gorillion bodies or the giant ashtray?

hmm

That's 454 jews/hour 24/7 for 2 years straight
or
7.5 jews/minute, 24/7 for 2 years straight

It's not possible

>german efficiency
>carting jews to a special camp just to cremate them all instead of plugging them with bullets on the spot

don't drink too much of that koolaid

Now the question is, did they cremate them? Or use them for something else.

I always thought that Auschwitz was a funky idea.

What is this saying

ovens were to prevent spread of typhus, emaciated jews were victims of disease and supply line bombing

that the emaciated bodies you see in holohoax footage have resulted from a mixture of disease and starvation

Thing is I don't believe in the Holocaust much. I just want to hear solid arguments for my own pleasure.

pic related

I would want to tell you but i dont want to go to jail

It's ok little muslim, Mama Merkel will breastfeed you.

Convince me that exterminating those vermin was a bad thing

In my opinion hitler didn't kill nearly enough

Why not? The 4 largest gas chambers in Auschwitz could hold up to 2000 people. And zyklon b doesn't take that long to kill someone.

Even if the entire process took 2 hours and running 24/7, then the holocaust could have killed twice as many people using only 4 gas chambers in Auschwitz

Getting your historical knowledge from memes is bad, mkay?
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007718

Honestly the fact that there are any Jews left alive is a disgrace.

sure thing pal, just show me the six million bodies or 12 million pounds of ash

Is that supposed too seem unrealistic? That's a very plausible number. The war lasted 6 years, and concentration camps have existed longer than that.

Although It wasn't a concentration camp during the siege of leniningrad, over 20,000 people would die daily during winter months, during other seasons there was still high death rates of over 10,000 the siege lasted for a bit over 2 years

show me the 12 million ukranians killed by stalin

you cant

Ukranians aren't on the forefront of my sociopolitical compass telling me to support Ukraine's killing of Uzbekistanians and throwing billions of dollars at my congress

>le wooden door gas chambers
>le white and red house could hold 2000
Pic related, these gas chambers could hold 2000 jews per gassing.

>he believes there were gas chambers
It's kind of pitiable seeing a murilard who doesn't know how to browse the internet

Here you go

proofs???? where is proofs???

You could be a white nationalist without hating all Jews. Nationalism means love. Not hate for others. Hell even if you hate Jews. Being a white nationalist and believing the holocaust isn't entirely separate

This entire thread is a meme by the way. We're not that stupid buddy. The holocaust happened but the Jews kinda had it coming.

Thanks for showing me about 100, only 5,999,900 to go

Also I don't hate jews, but cruxing a genocide of palestinian people on the foundation of another genocide is asinine

And playing buddy-buddy with US politicians for protection is fundamentally anti-nationalist cronyism

>people are dead in a pit
>must have been gassing

>genocide of palestinian
oh man please dont tell me you believe this meme, palestinian birth rates have surpassed israeli rates consistently

there is no palestinian genocide

That picture is NOT a proof of a gas chamber. It was ww2 so getting pictures of a few dozen corpses was easy.

My great grandfather was in a concentration camp and a few people from my village starved to death in it. Most survived though.

Germans even took women who conspired against them and worked for the commies. None of them were harmed and they returned well fed.

Why would they even use gas and how do you convince hundreds or dozens of people to walk to their death?

>occupy land
>force people into small swathes of land
>they must carry identification at all times
>are not allowed guns
>land gets smaller and smaller

hmm really made me think

thats not genocide

>Why would they even use gas and how do you convince hundreds or dozens of people to walk to their death?

read the testimonies if you are interested in those answers

>the deliberate and systematic extermination/removal of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Don't have to kill a group to get rid of it

Oh. You're talking about Israel? Oh I agree with you then. Entire middle East should be nuked. No good can come from them

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html?m=1

Let me guess, it's purely a """coincidence"""

> why would they even use gas
They (Auschwitz, primarily. Other sites used different methods) used zyklon b, not the same "gas" as your stove. iicr it's basically cyanide. It can kill people within seconds, and only a tiny amount is needed

No, a genocide is: Kill them all because they are the sons of Ishmael.