Do you watch gotham for the story or for the more and more freqzent shots of Selinas ass in tight clothes?

Do you watch gotham for the story or for the more and more freqzent shots of Selinas ass in tight clothes?

She's fucking horrid, mate.

Selina's ass
Tabitha's tits
barbara's face and personality
Ivy's literally everything

Any of the above really

Lee's nice too I guess

i watch it for the plot

I watch it for...fuck if I know for. I guess it's the plot and the fact it atleast takes itself somewhat seriously unlike Marvel.

Selina's ass is a nice bonus tho

I watch it for Tabitha's incredible tits and face

I watch it for all the waifus but mainly Selina is a qt. The show is also all around better than every other cape show on TV.

In the wake of this Harvey Weinstein stuff, it pains me to look at this. I.E:

YOU JUST KNOW

aaaasssss

good god that ass defies all reason

>13 year old girl has that ass

just end it senpai

she's 18 so you can masturbate to her
right now

i was masturbating when she wasnt 18 brah senpachi

Harvey'd

hngh

404: Ass Not Found

wow...

you should try looking on my face

Story.

Though the some of the female characers are nice eye candy, I like watching the show for its story.

Fatmat was better

SHE KNOWS HOW BIG IT IS
SHE KNOWS
SHE KNOWS AND SHE SMILES ABOUT IT
SHE KNOWS IS PERFECTLY PLUMP
SHE
KNOWS
SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS AND SHE DOESN'T CARE HOW MUCH IT FRUSTRATES AND INCITES EVERYONE SHE KNOWS

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Hell yeah! and she is commando in this pic. No panty lines. Love that she cockteases at young age already. Wonder if her ass cherry is popped yet?

yeah i can gladly say i popped it

Why would I watch a show that glorifies a woman with fetal alcohol syndrome? She's gross and should get help for her condition. Plastic surgery can work wonders these days.

even has her vagina cherry

Can't a man do both?

nope popped that too

Needs a Barb + Selina lesbo scene

fingering?

its good fun desu
no need to pretend to be a waifu fag

Clit rubbing

pls, anal between lesbians is a beautiful thing.

You guys are fucked man.

I watch it for riddler + penguin OTP but david mazouz is a ridiculous qt

Does Sup Forums lose interests in young girls when they turn 18?

in what way?

In every one except the literal one.

>doesn't appreciate unconventional beauty

pleb

Ha, that was pretty good

but she is 18 m8

Selina and Tabitha are the best part of the show. Though now that Bruce is going through his Batman Begins phase, he's getting pretty based

Marvel television shows take themselves very seriously, autist.

calm your nigger ass down.. lol

I wish Selena would go through her Catwoman Depends phase, and shit all over my face.

he's become my favorite live action Bruce in season 4. the makeshift flamethrower was great

:3 Both are real cuties

Will Scarecrow be back soon? The outfit was too cool to only have been in the first two episodes of the season

I dunno but Grundy is coming soon.

Why has Bane not been on the show yet? Literally every other villain showed up already.

Any pics of Sofia Falcone? Her dresses were nice.

On that note, why was Valerie Vale written out so quickly? She had real chemistry with Jimbo and was a cutie pie to boot.

She had to go and film The Gifted

She's off to wherever Harvey Dent, Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen went.

Gotham is gud
But Catwoman ass is going to take it to the next level

Fuck Lee.
Lee is an awful cunt. If you have anything but contempt for Lee you should kill yourself.
And Moraine Baccarin is a dried up frankenstein baby wagon ugly hag.

that is also where Silver St. Cloud went

I want to fuck camren tushy!

Bane is a Batman villain.
Riddler and Penguin were around years before Batman Canon.
They fucked up with Jerome as the joker though.

that joker try-hard is borderline irrelevant.
they need someone else

They have practically ALL other villains already. Freeze, Firefly, Mad Hatter, Riddler, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Scarecrow, Jerome/Joker, Ra's al Ghul, the Court of Owls, Two-Face, Black Mask, Victor Zsasz, Azrael, Poison Ivy, Butch aka Grundy, I mean come on. With all the disregard for canon, surely Bane has to be next?

I heard Professor Pyg will even be in season 4.

Shit I forgot about Azrael, that armor was insane.

Hush made a cameo in the first season. He's that kid that Alfred had Bruce beat the shit out of at his house.

Um, you may have missed it but Bruce is Batman in season 4 in all but name. This season is essentially Year One meets Batman Begins complete with Ra's and Scarecrow and prototype suit.

>why has Bane not been on the show yet

That comes later.

He is nowhere near close to ready for Bane yet.

He'll be back this season too. I read the casting news.

This show is better than it has any right to be.

Is Natalie still on the show? If not I won’t bother.

she frequently streams herself talking while eating or dancing, youtube her

No. And she kinda sucked as a character, but she's great on Gifted so far. Also 18 so perv your heart out.

Is it just me or is Gotham's Ra's the best one yet? Like he looks absolutely perfect for the role. The flashback was somewhat silly though.

god damn, her streams hokd nothing back, it's like being there with her

hold*

I wonder if Selina will go full bad this season or if the Ra's/Barbara stuff will send her back to the good side

>no quadroon amerimongrel gf
Just bloody well end me old boy

The constantly low ratings forced the Gotham showrunners to cut out a lot of the existing cast and move others to guest star spots. The show costs too much as-is filming in NY which led to less SFX heavy villains and more re-use of existing SFX scenes like city shots

She looks like a reptilian tb h

who is she?

You're literally passing off ypur thoughts as fact. How does removing Valerie and introducing Sofia Falcone save money? How does dropping Harvey Dent and introducing Mad Hatter save money? How does getting rid of Renee and Crispus and introducing Hugo Strange and the Court save money? How does bringing back Scarecrow this season, a character which requires lots of cgi, save money? Did it save money to freeze Edward Nygma and have him be the centerpiece of the iceberg lounge? No, they have no money issues to speak of.

Ratings however, are down yes.

stop meking sens

Should I watch Lucifer or Gotham?

I watch it (mainly) for my qt husbando David. I'm going to be so sad when the show gets canceled this season and I'll no longer see his wonderful face each week :(

but it won't

Finally, a cat that I actually want to randomly sit on my face while I'm sleeping

I'm glad he finally learns how to act this season. Bruce I mean.

I don't know man, the ratings are pretty low, reaching a series worst this season. And last season's finale was so obviously written to be a series finale if it wasn't picked up, it looked like they were scared.

Okay I'll watch.

How old did she start off in Season 1?

True. This show is so much better than Fox's other garbage though like Lethal Weapon and Lucifer. I really want a season 5. Gotham is comfy as fuck.

If they keep going he needs replacing.
He got to small and jewish

In the pilot she is 14. Rest of season 1 she's 15. Season 2 she's 16. Season 3 she is 17. Currently season 4 is airing in which she is 18.

This is all Camren's age, I don't know how old Selina (her character) is supposed to be.

Actually he got pretty tall, towering over Ben McKenzie (Jim Gordon) since season 3.

>towering over a manlet

AYY LMAO

giv ayylmao gf bls