Can we get a Hellboy/B.P.R.D. thread going?

Can we get a Hellboy/B.P.R.D. thread going?
Just now catching up with the latter, was there any discussion on the subject? Storytimes?
How did people react?
Is the apocalypse over?

Other urls found in this thread:

sutori.com/story/mignolaverse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People were bummed that Kate & Panya died, but weren't as miffed about Johann's sacrifice. Personally, I was hoping he'd find Iosif in the infinite and they'd come together a super ghost-bros and save the day with the power of friendship.

The apocalypse is not over, it's just temporarily better. Hell is gutted, Satan is dead. The Ogdru Jahad has been defeated twice in the flesh. I'm sure that the prison is cracked all to fuck, so who knows how quickly the end will come again. With the BPRD's capacity severely diminished, how well can they react to something as big as what they just faced again? Where's Abe, and where's [anti-Abe]? Did that guy become the Bog Roosh? Who the fuck knows.

There's a lot of plotlines still open, so that means there's always room for more. I think Mignola's got some Hellboy story that took place after The Island coming out in 2017.

The ghost ship we saw in a flashback? That'd be cool.
I hope they don't start on anything apocalyptic too soon with BPRD again, we need a breather after this.
Also, where the fuck did Johann get infinite power from? And how devastated were people about Iosif?

Iosif didn't sacrifice. He died like a bitch.

So I've been working on a thing. It's an interactive timeline of the Mignolaverse including annotations and references to both the books and the material that Mignola drew from. It's no where near being completed yet but I'm wondering what you guys think.
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse

Johann got his ear talked off by some dead fucker in the Sledgehammer suit about realizing the power of the infinite by letting go of all your earthly ties and bonds. Johann almost got the idea, but never really grasped it and used his new power to save all his friends and burnt himself out at the same time.

Yes, Iosif getting shanked surprised me. I thought since Varvara dragged him into literal Hell that it would be enough for her. I suppose if I was locked in a jar for decades I'd wanna kill the Frankenstein monster that put me there too, but damn, to erase him from existence was a little much.

Regarding Johann, I know what happened (just read it), but I wanna know HOW. Where does this power come from? Why haven't other people been able to tap into it?

At the very end of the story, will Hellboy go to Heaven?

You've got a Sir Edward Grey dot out of place. One of the first one that mention him is 1879, but it comes before 1866. Pretty neat thing overall. Are you the same guy who re-ordered the whole story and posted it here?

I have no idea where they could go from here that could top what's happened so far.

>mfw Johann

Whoa whoa whoa, she did what to russian zombie man? Yo I need a source on this stat! Please provide pictures!

Thanks, the timeline maker is super buggy and sometimes jumps things around if you don't save periodically.
And yeah, I'm hoping to have it done before next storytime.

Iosif isn't part of the infinite, Varvara destroyed his soul with the knife

Don't forget, you asked for this. BPRD 145.

Yeah, but she says he's been shattered to pieces and spread across the universe. A man can dream.

Hopefully he gets to spend eternity in England

It is painful yes, but I needed to see that. Poor iosef

I thought it was simply an explanation for Vril. It's the manifestation of the infinite. Other people HAVE been able to tap into it like he did, but they never had a target that required such a strong force of it to be used, or they chose to become one with the infinite rather than sacrifice themselves in wielding it.

Greatest sacrifice of the series in my mind and instantly made me love Johann. I was never that crazy about him before, to be truthful.

can someone explain abe story is the transformation benevolent or malevolent.

He's the new Adam I think

You should decide whether you want to write in present tense or past tense (noticed on "watchers struck Anum", but rest is in present tense)

I'll try to get that sorted.
Also just noticed the first point is out of the heading it's supposed to be under when I know it was there from the start. This program is really weird.

It gets sadder the longer I look at it.