IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I BELIEVE YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY WANTING FABRIC SACK THAT DISPENSES ITEMS THAT DISPENSES...

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I BELIEVE YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY WANTING FABRIC SACK THAT DISPENSES ITEMS THAT DISPENSES FRAGMENTED ROCK

O' Hare did nothing wrong

WHY WILL YOU NOT MONETARILY ACQUIRE MY FABRIC INVENTION NAMED AFTER THE ESSENTIALS IT FULFILLS FOR THE GENERAL POPULACE

I don't get it

How vile can I possibly become, in character and in spirit? Let us find out.

this movie is fucking insulting
disney should buy the rights and do a movie about the lorax

The old verbose meme. Lengthening a phrase with synonyms and such.

I happen to be The Lorax my duty is to communicate in consequence for the fact that arboreal structures that grow in soil.

h b m b

Yeah but I don't even get what the actual phrase was supposed to be.

"you greedy dirtbag"

Eh nah, i think a smaller studio would make a better movie. They don't have to focus on selling toys or being hip with the kids. And it could be 2d animated too

I think Zac Efron really should have taken Taylor Swift to visit Ed Helms, she would really have appreciated it much more than just the seed and it might have actually sealed the deal for him.

In the original ending, the once-ler came back to thneedville on the truffule axe hacker thing

And he hacked the shit out of the place?

Yeah, he busted down the wall to show the barren wasteland

They changed it because they wanted it to be "Ted's story"

Okay this one made me laugh.

Also what kind of shithole government does this world have?

You fucked it up pretty badly. The original quote that you are trying to lengthen is "You greedy dirtbag", but you put the bag before the dirt part, and you even fucked that up. A bag holds items, it doesn't dispense them. And the way you worded it makes it sound like the items are the ones dispensing the fragmented rock, not the bag. Also dirt isn't fragmented rock, if anything that would be sand. Also i know i'm swinging around back to the beginning, but it isn't greedy to be extremely wanting, that's like calling a homeless orphan greedy because he wants a lot (as he should). Greed is wanting more than you need/could use. Also "extremely wanting" could be taken out of context and be confused with a common saying/phrase, such as "leaves much to be desired" or "is extremely needy".

knowledge

>Corporations running rampant and dismantling environmental protection laws

Donald Trump cabinet.

It's some sort of Orwellian shit contained to that single area of the country/continent the town is in.

Within my time as an enlisted serviceman within the army of the continental United States of America I have challenged and defeated most fatally two and a half score of the enemy's men, including those of Germanic heritage and those of the islands of Nippon.

Yeah Fampai when i read the OP i thought he said "you would like to purchase santa's crazy magic volcano bag."