COSMO STREAMING AGAIN

Trap rambling about youtube comments, KEK, boipucci, Hillary's war on Pepe, and Soylent. Utter degeneracy. Cosmo is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSLgHrsqhz8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god I am horrified.

CWC x Cosmo stream/sex tape when

>e-celeb cancer

fuck off to reddit.

>All this teeth sucking
Is a fucking nigger or what

I'd probably fuck her.

>that image overlay in the top left corner

This.

Is Cosmo making threads about himself again? Don't answer that.

Sage.

Why even bother? He only streams to have people validate his poor decisions.

>This is what happens to washed up speedrunners.

He couldn't handle getting beat in every zelda game. especially any% OoT. He got beat by a literal 15 year ghetto kid who smoked cigarettes on stream.

speedrunning. not even once.

This is the destiny of all mentally weak white males that fall for jewry tricks

If you guys haven't seen him in the past, he used to be such a talkative happy guy. This is fucking sad to watch him playing dress up and drugged up on god knows what.

It's all that Soylent in his system.

lmao this conversation about trump

A broken soul right there. Damn you mental illness

>Wanting to watch a trap
You disgust me OP

What has this got to do with politics?

>Politics

reminder that cosmo is the one posting this.

nice proxy m8

N O
O N E
C A R E S

he lost so hard at speedrunning the testosterone was literally beaten out of him

What the fuck is this guy high on?

I'll be streaming when I get off work in 5 hours. Be sure to tune in as its the #1 identitarian channel on twitch.tv!!!!

are you a cute trap?

I'm 30 something years old. Too old to be a trap.

I don't understand Cosmo. He seemed talented and was building a good reputation and then he loses some random Mario Maker challenge and decided he literally wasn't fit to be a man. As a result of the bullshit he kept injecting, he forfeited his only known talent and didn't even end up remotely close to "pretty" or even less: resembling a chick at all. What the fuck was the point of all this?

DELET DIS

There was a build up before that point. That was just the thing that sent him over the edge.

He couldn't keep records in any of the games he ran, eventually switching to more and more obscure games.

People liked him because he was able to showcase a good run and give really good commentary at the same time

if he had just kept doing that then he would have been fine

Now look at him.

everyone tell that faggot to play moonman

Cosmo might be mentally ill, but he is not retarded enough to play moonman.

Caveman did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

what the fuck

Yeah, I'd assume there would have to be some sort build up. But oh well, the damage is already done. I'd give him a little more time before he starts heavily contemplating suicide.

the shit that goes on in western gaming made quit it since its nothing but propaganda anymore

i might play some token games every few years from the slavs/asians like witcher or dark souls but overall i am done

Suicide is the only choice for this pal
u
i
c
i
d
e

>Trap

No, that's just a tranny. Not a good one. Cosmo fell from grace.

>hearing it's voice
Why do I always find listening to it so fucking creepy?

this utterly disgusts me, it's beyond explanation. please be fake

Does Narcissa stream on any other cam website?

i cant even keep the stream open its so disgusting

Why does this thing have any sponsors? I mean, it doesn't even produce any content, at all.
Doing livestreams where you spend 5 hours whining is not content.

im new to this and (s)he just said that twitch neted her 1k bucks a months, before the ban
now its income is like 100 bucks from jewtube, so (s)he is stressed out cuz (s)he only has 16k left in her bank and (s)he spends 24k a year

man proposes god disposes