RR

>this guy cuts you off
>you get in altercation and pull over
>he gets out and pulls gun

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

kgw.com/news/osp-seeks-information-on-driver-who-pulled-a-gun-along-i-205/318053953
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=OP27_N_dBXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do a 360 and run away

Do a 720 an moon-trustfall away

But what if he looks like this

Get into a Mexican stand off while I try to control his firearm with my left hand and draw my 5 o'clock with my right and kill him
I'll probably die but fuck this little nigger

turn around, drop trow, and bend over.

Thinking about laying down the buisness on his work page

>implying I would pull over to discuss being cut off

Even more then.
He's a fucking psychopath, look at him.
Nobody sane would smile like that.

ask him not to hurt me or my wifes son

>Picking a fight for something so fucking petty

You desire to get shot, fampai.

>brandishing
is this retard in jail yet?

>get into an altercation and pull over

first mistake

just fucking drive away you dumb nigger, road rage is not an acceptable excuse to put yourself in aggressive situations.

Grab his wrist he's holding the gun with, pushing his palm inward with one hand while pulling my belt knife with the other and going for an artery. Neck, inside of armpit, inner thigh, pelvis.

Unless I'm hit in the head I'm not stopping. We're both probably going to die.

What's going on in here

kgw.com/news/osp-seeks-information-on-driver-who-pulled-a-gun-along-i-205/318053953

They still don't know who did it, took me 20 minutes to figure it out

Stand in a way that isn't legally considered provoking and let him dig his own grave. File a lawsuit against him and ruin him financially.

To be honest getting shot in a way that is obviously the other person's fault is a bit of a fantasy of mine. Free money or you get to die a sympathetic death.

Do it

is he coming at me with pistol drawn already? its game on then, hope that faggot trains hard

>and pulled over
I'm not a nigger. If I had no choice but to pull over I'd have my gun in my hand before I leave the car.

Watch the video

A manlet's gotta do what a manlet's gotta do

>small dick competition

>fellow driver
Fuck you.

I don't want to be raped

>the video

How did you figure it out?

I roll a d10 dexterity check to snatch the gun off his manlet hands

I left my mark

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kgw.com%2Fnews%2Fosp-seeks-information-on-driver-who-pulled-a-gun-along-i-205%2F318053953

Autist

For someone who cuts people off and subsequently gets into altercations that make him pull out a gun, he sure dresses tidy. I'd invite him to have a conversation with me about the jews over a couple beers.

Getting shot isnt quite pleasurable.

And if he hits a big artery and you dont know how to clamp it with your multi-tool then you are fucking dead

Sounds like they know:

>Road Rage on I- 205 Southbound near Oregon City- UPDATE Suspect Arrested

>Oregon State Police - 09/13/16 9:36 PM

>On September 13, 2016 at 7:30 PM Mr. Bradlee J. France, age 38, from Oregon city was taken into custody for menacing, disorderly conduct, and pointing a firearm at another. Mr. France was lodged at the Clackamas Count Jail for the above charges as a result of the investigation of road rage on September 9, 2016.

>Thanks to the tips from the public, Mr. France's vehicle was identified and an off duty Clackamas County Firefighter observed the vehicle near Stafford Road. Clackamas County Sheriff's Office located Mr. France driving the vehicle near the location. A traffic stop was conducted on Willamette Drive in West Linn. Mr. France was taken into custody without further incident.

>Oregon State Troopers responded to the scene and took custody of Mr. France. Troopers retrieved the Glock 19, owed by Mr. France, used in the September 9th incident at his residence.

The two smiles in the bottom right are disturbing. The two on the left seem genuine and friendly.

My overall impression is that he's a pussified, narcissistic, rich-boy Jew or a good goy who is indistinguishable from the rotten Jew stereotype.

I was tips from public

pop the trunk on his ass
got a plate carrier ready to go too

Senpai

Disengage (get back in my vehicle).

Make note of his plate number in case he decides to leave in a hurry.

Call the police and report that a man is aggressively brandishing a firearm in a road rage scenario.

Laugh as he goes to pound me in the ass prison. Brandishing a firearm is illegal as shit. If you're getting that piece out you better fucking shoot me dead, because you're either getting drawn on or reported to the police.

p.s. put the retard that actually pulled over to engage this dumbshit in jail too.

How do you have time to waste hunting down info on some angry manlet? Did you make some money?

>implying i'd get out

what's the story behind this hot meme?

>Che

>Glockfags

taurus curve 380 piece of shit

hes a big guy

Laugh at him probably, he's gonna kill someone over a traffic altercation?

nice airsoft guns bro

where do i put the BBs faggot

Flirt with him til he buys me a drink

Up your ass

Report him to the Conductor...

Russia has a lot of good road-rage vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP27_N_dBXQ

>>this guy cuts you off
>i don't give a fuck , drive on

Why would I pull over, I'm not trying to prove anything.
>1 shot at life
>die over traffic
Fuck that, I'm going home.

i dont want any trouble guy. i can tell you mean business

>El Chaco del ocho
Build that wall brownie

>what you're willing to spend the next 10 years getting ass fucked in jail over a little driving mishap? go ahead faggot, pull the trigger.

What would you say to him as he goes down?

NYPA

say that to my fkn face you little bitch

Fucking wigger guns gtfo

Did you even read the article you linked? It says they arrested him and are seeking information from witnesses

yo is that doritos spicy nacho

Pull it close to my chest and tell him to fire.

ye homie

>Ask "what are you gonna do, shoot me?"
>get shot
>sweet release

what did he mean by this?

no, really, what the fuck message is he trying to convey with this imagery?

Hes wigger m8

yes sir. family sized my nigga

>Communist
>nigger
>lanklet
His inability to thrive in a free market and his inability to mate.

teleport behind him and say "nothing personnel kid"

old image showing a friend the difference in pistol ammo cases. thought it might trigger som1

Call police, he'd lose weapon for brandishing, and his concealed carry

just his licence for CC

Fake mpa supressor

cobray bumpfire handle

solid snake?

Call the cops
Arguing is fine but unless I threaten his person he has no right to pull a gun on me and will go to prison for Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Normally if someone were to pull a gun one I would grab mine but pic in the OP clearly shows he already has his out and is more or less pointing it at you while your hands are at your side with your keys in one and nothing in the other.

That all being said, if the guy taking the pixture as well as nobody else was anywhere near there and telling him I'm gunna call the cops makes him say fuck it and leave I would draw my Colt and unload the entire thing into him after yelling at him to get him to turn around so it didn't look like I shot him in the back or some shit.
It may sound edgy but if you threaten my life I will kill you, anyone who willingly threatens to kill you will try and do it again and fuck looking over your shoulder everywhere you go.

Accept my fate because i want to die

i couldn't imagine not being able to control my emotions enough to the point where i would do something like this. this guy def beats his wife and kids if he has any

>Che
>Commieshit garbage rifles
Get the fuck off this board pinko

we're coming to save you sven

please stay alive

The AK platform is quite literally the pinnacle of intermediate firearm design.

>Tfw obama banned real AKs

unless we get the muster to deport all mudslimes back to their countries we will never be saved. we will have mosques in every corner of stockholm and now they are legislating to allow mosques to broadcast through speakers up to 30m their prayers.

what is the difference between that and not allowing somebody to grab a megaphone and shout from his rooftop every morning like a rooster?

this country is beyond saving unless we go semi-hitler and we will never get the courage to do that because we would never be able to forgive ourselves

europe is fucked. save yourselves senpai and then fuck our shit up

most swedes will be demoralized cunts by that point and will suck your dick for guidance

i will hopefully be dead by that time

> 360

Is this a meme or are you Americans that fucking dumb

Trump will repeal the NFA.
Trump will repeal all import bans.

from a tower 30m max in height*

either
>he pulls over
>i drive around him and laugh while he stands on the side of the road scratching his head

or
>he stops in front of me and gets out of the car
>i lock the doors and run him over
>tell the cops that he threatened me, and then they find a gun on him

road rage is the ultimate blue pill.

Is this a meme or are you that fucking new

If your m10 isn't FA then you wasted your money.

I don't need a gun. I would use Jeet Kun Do on him

It really depends on who stalked who, and who escalated it. Note that nothing of this has been discussed.

Fuck off Diet Canada

Highly unlikely.

>you get in altercation and pull over

No I don't. I'm an adjusted human being who can shrug things off.

How do you get in an altercation while driving a fucking vehicle at 50 mph?

Just pull around him and keep driving. Who gives a fuck. Unless an accident happens, just keep going.

Report him to the police so they can shoot his dog, toss a flash bang into his child's crib and crush his throat with steel plated knee guard.

Stop acting like a nigger and chimping out.

If I were in that situation, it would be for a good reason and not just because of ego or some other fuckery. That in mind, if some jackass pulled a gun and held it like that, I'd probably say he has the trigger discipline of a nigger, then push it down into his hip and shoot him in the dick with it.

200$ of fun

U have to be 18 to post here