Guccifer 2.0 strikes again: DNC chair blames 'Russian agents'

Democrats In Panic Mode

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/14/guccifer-20-strikes-again-dnc-chair-says-party-victim-russian-cyberattack/90343294/

archive.is/o9jqC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eocMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh Putin is behind everything

it's da Putin keepin da democrat man down

It's true. I found him behind my garage this morning.

Email Leaks: Dem Megadonor Tells Colin Powell The Clintons ‘Hate’ Obama For 2008 Loss

archive.is/eocMe

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

Look who's the xenophobea now

FUNNY ISNT IT

What was he doing there?

This.
Maybe we use their tactics and get that trending?
I find their lack of tolerance disgusting. As someone of some Slav lineage, I feel like I'm being personally attacked by the big bad media.

squatting and eating semechki probably

Slav-squating and drinking vodka.

Russians are more than welcome to defect to the U.S.

I honestly feel bad for Putin and Russians at this point, like you ask anyone and they will tell you they're basically villains. But you ask them why and they have no idea.

Ruskies are just behind everything these days, apparently.

Don't remember the Cold War, but I'd bet the narrative is something similar.

>yfw right wing warhawks side with Putin bc Demoshits scapegoated Russia
>Putin succeeds in pulling wool over eyes of American military complex
>Putin continues spreading Russian power and justifies it as a necessary superpower balancing for global peace
>USA was had for a psyops campaign orchestrated through outlets like RT associating with what would become the alt-right
>everyone ruses everyone and Americans are almost all wrong

Fuck off Ivan. Russians act like goddamn niggers with white skin. They have to go back, too.

Any Russian important enough to be of note when they defect is less likely to be "goddamn niggers with white skin". e.g. yuri bezmenov

shame that even if they talk at length of how the entire west has been subverted, no one will give a shit.

Because letting foreign spies into our country knowingly is a good idea. Unless they have useful, verifiable intel to give us in exchange for staying over here, they have to go back. I don't want America to set that kind of standard.

I enjoy this, it kinda shows that we're some kind of Gods and nobody can do anything about it
>Brexit
we wanted it this way
>DNC hack
we want (and succeed) to disrupt the american elections
>Trump
we even sent our guy to win these elections

m8 you currently have millions of illegals raping, murdering and selling ridiculous quantities of drugs, your dnc is openly colluding with the media against other presidential candidates, your republican nominee was being colluded against by the entire republican party, youve got a half dead democratic nominee with one of the most egregious, verifiable records of corruption, bribery (both giving and receiving) and espionage if not treason, yet you are worrying about letting in an individual, easily monitored by the retroactively legally justified bulk spying program used against all us citizens without due cause, from a country which hasn't been a threat for over 2 decades? get your fucking priorities straight m80

DNC so desperate to keep whitehouse, they are literally willing to get millions of people killed by starting a world war.

Sad.

>we wanted it this way
not britain, so whatever i guess
>we want (and succeed) to disrupt the american elections
err...oka-
>we even sent our guy to win these elections
You've never been to the southern US have you?

>m-muh murica

top kek

He meant that whenever something happens everyone blames Russia.
Brexit was blamed on Putin. The blame for DNC hacks is also put on Russia. Same with Trump, DNC says that he has ties to Moscow and Putin.
US is just really tsun tusn.