FLOPPIES

>he doesn't have a comic book collection
>he doesn't even collect variants
>he doesn't have a single rare

I have a comic collection, I just don't buy into the publishing method killing the industry

>he doesn't even collect variants
So he's not the cancer killing the industry?

>>he doesn't even collect variants
>>he doesn't have a single rare
Is this the 90's?

Why the fuck would you collect comics? They're not Magic cards or shit like that. Their whole value is in reading them. You can keep them to reread, but only an idiot "collects" them.

>being a poorfag

It's rude to waste your parents money.

>sell entire collection of thousands of comics for $100
>also entire collection of various sports cards for $60
>some comics dated back to the 70's
>some cards dated back to the 60's

I was addicted to meth. Never do drugs, kids. I regret everything. I just want it all back. I want my life back. Never again.

At least you didn't play Magic.

I did, but didn't include it in that post. Holy shit, though. Now that you mention it, that was probably my greatest loss of money. I just don't want them back as much as the comics. Giant-Size X-Men #1 was probably worth at least as much as I sold everything else for when I sold everything. Seriously, don't do drugs.

>one of the worst Rebirth books
>all that Harley
>Gwenpool Holiday Specials without her ongoing
>Way-era Deadpool with none or little enough to not be visible of his better books
You have nothing to be proud of.

fuck you talkin about I am collecting all the curren gwenpools.

Then the fault lies in your organizational skills.

I recently sold my collection. Of course I had variants, and several rares (albeit some in poor quality).

>all shit from the last 2-3 years
Let me guess, you're sitting on it until it becomes valuable? Even Bronze Age issues in great quality can probably only get you about $10 unless they're standout issues.

Floppies are a majority of what I read and

They save money for me in the long run

I enjoy reading them more than bigger books

A lot of the comics I buy will only see print in a floppy format

I like reading comics when they are new

Floppies are pretty cool

I pirate all comics and I think most of them suck
Tell me, why would I support an industry I hate? I'd consider buying comics when they start making a worthwhile product....and we all know that isn't going to happen

>Not carrying your POGs on you at all times.

The better question would be why do you spend so much time and effort in something you don't enjoy.

I don't spend much time and effort in it at all, i download them for free or better yet just read them here when people upload them for free

It really doesn't take that much effort or time out of my admittedly not busy schedule to skim through a few comics every now and again, and I'm pretty much always justified in my hatred of modern comics when I do

>why would I support an industry I hate? I'd consider buying comics when they start making a worthwhile product.

Why would the industry put effort in making better comics if people are not buying it?