Scary Stories / Images

I consider this to be the most dangerous (and frightening) image on the internet.

What scares you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KT1TSbarW1U
youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what am i looking at

Niggers in the dark saying "you in da wrong 'hood, nigga!"

A color corrected image, from NASA, of the moon, from the Clementine satellite mission. The original image released by NASA was heavily gray-scaled and blurred by software. This is a cleanup of that particular area photographed.

What what WHAT

I should also point out that it's at a roughly 60-70 degree angle. Not quite overhead.

looks like pepe to me

Yeah, the object is about 22 miles in length.

>that image
Clearly a distorted Pepe.

Please get this /x/ shit out of here.

>of the moon
If its of the moon, it should be pretty easy to spot with telescope...

Fucking hoax-people, go back to /x/

So it's a ship. What's with the blue shit below it? Chemical waste pools?

Looks like shitty pixel art to me

Yes! That's kind of what I think, anyway.

What's interesting to me is that those pools seem to be distorting the surrounding area. Maybe heat distortion?

>Stygiomedusa gigantea
Didn't need to know this existed

Latest ISIS video scared me desu senpai
As does this one

thats sad

This POS filming sees the truck mowing them down, looks at kid

Why does he not pull him away?

The more I look it up the more I hate it. We need to nuke the oceans.

Thinking about dying inside of a submarine

youtu.be/KT1TSbarW1U

Yes, I can see it clearly now

It's a 12 second clip that has been slowed down considerably, so it's probably like 3 seconds in reality. I don't even think he notices it until it's too late.

Because egoism/satanism is cool and profitable, that is why.

>this inhabits the same planet as us
Lovecraft had it right.

> Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

pepayy lmao

The story behind this one is scary- it's from a guy on /r9k/. He somehow met/found a guy who lives in the woods on the side of a mountain who likes to dress up in drag, have gay sex, and take photos of himself. The user began a sexual relationship with this person and posted a bunch of pictures, this being one of them. He did this a few times before never coming back.
I'm sure he just lost interest but the archive for /r9k/ died a while back and now the only traces are from reposters, reverse image search only shows it being posted anywhere on the internet three times, all after it was originally posted so I assume the story is true.

Just something very unsettling about it. The other pictures were just as disgusting. I wish I saved them.

The new generation of cucks niggers and faggots

Have you seen this man?

I really really really don't like this image

This isn't it but there was also an image he posted of the guy standing outside a cabin that looks exactly like this, and he looks even more sinister and male.

He was also crazy if I remember and the user said he could barely tell what was going on half the time (the crazy guy not user)

That's no moon.

Saturn is the 6'th planet in the solar system and it has a 6 sided Hexagon on it's northern pole.

In Kabbalistic Judaism the number 666 represents the creation and perfection of the world. The world was created in 6 days, and there are 6 cardinal directions (North, South, East, West, Up, Down). 6 is also the numerical value of one of the letters of God's name.

what is it then?

I've been in two wars and this is the scariest fucking thing I've ever seen. I wasn't ready for that pucture. I'll never be ready for that picture.

Show me the original nasa image
cant find it

>he looks even more sinister and male.
are you trying to say a black male?

STOP IT!!!

Theres nothing wrong with this picture
just a crazy junkie

Ok now that's fucking scary. Jesus Christ imagine seeing that things deep in the woods at night.

You have to admit it's pretty creepy. If I recall correctly he didn't even have electricity. His wife had left him because he was hooked on drugs, acting crazy, and wouldn't stop crossdressing.
Just imagine going for a walk through a mountain path and coming across that thing standing outside is broken down cabin, propositioning you.

It's not that bad until you realize that the user actually did this, multiple times.

here it is

Some sort of vessel. Most popular is that it's some sort of strip mining machine.

looks like a shitty heightmap.
What's so dangerous about it?

well he was from /r9k/ thats really all they can hope for

im wondering how he got dates to some out to some remote woods cabin

No way bro. I've never seen no junkies like that. That thing is a Baba Yaga.

This story confirms it.

this guy is getting more action than me...

Kek
It wasn't completely remote, it was just on a path up the side of a mountain in the woods, only a few miles in though. Beyond that I have no clue, he just said they met and that the guy was super cockhungry but crazy.

The video below explains in detail (which you can replicate) how the image processing is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4

>corrected image
>a cleanup
It looks like a pixelated neon turd.

CAN'T EVEN GO TO THE WOODS WITHOUT RUNNING INTO COCK-HUNGRY TRANNY YETI'S.

I don't know man. A few miles on a path into the woods sounds remote enough.

I'm certain this thing lives near Coeur d'Alene, ID. I swear to fucking god I've seen it in the Craigslist personals under women seeking men before. That same picture was used, along with a few other ones that were hideous, but nowhere near as skin-crawling as this one. Fuck fuck fuck. I really wish the archive was still up, I need to know about this creature that apparently exists not far from me.

Oh yah! Mah boy ! Golden dragon is top shit theory

kek, literally a smudge

I still dont see a fucking thing in that. it looks like nothing. elaborate more, give me a red circle, I really dont see a thing there.

That actually sounds about right, strangely enough.
I plan to ask about it on /r9k/ tomorrow, I remember distinctly that I was shocked there was very little response to this, just me and one other guy would call out the user who did this.
I'm going to check out those craiglist personals and see if I can find anyone.

It's hard to see it , but you're looking at what is allegedly a 26km wide drill on the moon

whaaa

look at this one op

Other than the lower angle, imagine pic related, with a longer neck.

oh hey thanks kek

Kek confirmed

Jew magic

>alt-F
>type Steven Gammell
> nothing
am dissapoint

Weeoo i could stare at that all day and i have no idea why weird

Not to be a flaming fagola but I'm a psychologist at a pretty intense mental health facility that regularly sees severely mentally ill clients, if this guy is able to live on his own and actually accomplish some sort of goal (however perverse it may be) he's already more functional and 'normal' than literally 80% of the people I work with
Nigga you wanna know real fucking crazy, work an intense inpatient mental health ward for a month, you start learning to respect the word a lot more

literally thought it was a real life version of this from the thumbnail

If you find it.......
Kill it.

I'd say wasted quads, but you still drew my attention to the theory that there's a town-sized alien mining drill on the moon so take your fucking check.

Seriously is this real life or some kind of coma dream...

My fear? Mortals tampering with the laws of reality, dimensional forces, and things that are so non-understood that they teeter on the edge of science and impossibility.
A bit /x/-ish but over the past week Ive experienced another "Mandela effect" like event, and not the only one. Be careful with your meme magic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

Oh fuck I see it now

So how come the guy didn't warn the kid with the camera? This is fake as fuck.

NASA lie all the time. They never went to the Moon.

there's nothing scary about crazy junkies?

ayy

Click at your own risk

I am spooked beyond belief.

Scary desu

The fact that it can function, and in such an perverse way, is why it's so unsettling. The fact that this abomination can plan and accomplish goals triggers my herd protection reflex. I want to kill it. Also, this thing lives close to my folks according to another user.

Looks like a deliberately fuzzed out picture of some tool, like a wrench or a micrometer or even a gun maybe

Stories?

maybe it's the marine biologist in me, but I find deep sea jellies gorgeous

That's some Metroid shit right there.

fuck why did they have to blur it we will never know the truth

>white male, aged 6, benjamin franklin
holy shit