The right choice

Which kind of Christianity is the best Christianity? I don't want to pick the wrong one. Which is/are the right ones, and which is/are the false or wrong ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk
churchmilitant.com/news/article/cdl.-sarah-silence-in-liturgy-necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
youtu.be/NK_oYFMPXvk
pastebin.com/ZSTu1ZvK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_deism
christianitytoday.com/history/people/scholarsandscientists/william-tyndale.html
csmonitor.com/2001/0726/p21s1.html
sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek is the one true God.

Catholic or orthodox churches.

Protestantism is the cradle of degeneracy, liberism and individualism.

Yeah, the Pope is quite a cuck and some priest fuck children, still the organization is pretty based and watches against defeneration.

WHOA - I swear there was an Orthodox post a minute ago, now it's gone! Is it a sign?

Orthodoxy if you have taste.

Protestantism has no culture and is either degenerate anti-whites or insane bible-thumpers. Catholicism is quickly slipping down the degeneracy slope as well.

Video makes Catholicism look like a beaner shit show.

Catholic tbqh. Born and raised Catholic, and I'm still into it. Protestant churches are literal shitshows, they'll say anything and stand for nothing

Calvinism is the only true way my friend.
The Catholics and Orthodox have made "demi-god" out of their saints and have been corrupted with time as they expanded their mythology.

>2016
>not worshipping kek

They are all wrong. But if you have to pick I would go with Orthodox or Mormon.

Not sure what the best is, but Eastern Orthodoxy is definitely the worst

Orthodoxy has been dissipating for years. You lost Constantinople, with much of the population under Islamic rule which ended up leading to many people leaving the faith, and the USSR and the other communist states having taken rise out of the ashes of failed Orthodox states which only caused more damage to it's membership as they became second class citizens...

To say Protestantism has no culture is pretty fucking stupid, that is a total misunderstanding over the complexity of what culture even in. Christ, time does not equal culture...

Powerful Protestant states are the reason why Orthodox Christianity hasn't been practically exterminated by its own people...

Anabaptism.

>Which kind of Christianity is the best Christianity? I don't want to pick the wrong one.

The best one is the correct one.
The correct one is Catholicism.
All apostolic denominations (Coptic, Orthodox, Catholic) are respectable as their core theology is the same and their other differences are ecclesiastic or things that don't effect the everyday person.

that one where they whip themselves

Lutheranism

I want to join a Catholic church but all of the ones in a 3 mile radius of me are full of blacks :( Like literally over 70% to 90%

The presence of blacks is no good reason to deny yourself the grace provided by the sacraments.

But they loud senpai

I get not liking a congregation but you must also understand what you're losing.

The most redpilled cardinal is black.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/cdl.-sarah-silence-in-liturgy-necessary

Sup Forums is a Protestant board

youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
Evangelical protestantism in a nutshell

Pic - the rest of protestantism

the age of moloch is ending. join the light of KEK.

I'd suggest avoiding Anglican as it is just old people and minorities pushing women, gay clergy and mass immigration. I still go to one though cos the church I go to itself is alright.

catholics have strong priciples

>redpilled
>literally worships a jew

Traditional Catholicism. Find an SSPX chapel or any that says the Latin Mass. Any post Vatican 2 spoken language service resembles Protestantism more than Catholicism.

Holy Mother Church will endure.

Secularism with a healthy dose of traditional values is the best way to go. It means not having to deal with religion in political discourse.

So how many boys have you personally fucked, and how many have you simply facilitated/covered up?

non denomintaional

the churches of christ are good

find a 1984 NIV bible translation and read the new testament

this is the only way for you

>If I take it up the bum I'm still a virgin
>""""principles""""

Is this the best version? I've always wondered what the best translation(s) of the bible is.

Roman catholicism, Greek catholicism or orthodox, but make sure you attend some fucking masses, as a Romanian orthodoxs there go to church like 3 times a year

The one and only, Orthodox faith.
youtu.be/NK_oYFMPXvk

Picture was taken by me, monastery in question is the Ćelije monastery in Lelić, Serbia.

This

Sola scriptura my friend.

None. Christianity is an invention of Paul and what he taught completely contradicted with the words of the Son.

Jesus taught for us to uphold the Torah and so what you need is a blend of Judaism and Christianity. You can't deny the savior any more than you can deny the Torah.

This site has everything you need. In the bible, Jesus himself warns that "I will come in the name of my Father and you will reject me, but another will come in his own name and you will accept him."

Christianity is the greatest ruse of all time because it's 90% based on "muh paul" and his "muh grace" nonsense.

blessyahowah.com

For as much shit as people give Mormons their beliefs actually align with quite a bit of pol's beliefs.

Furthering the white race through lots of white children
Purity of Women
Prepping for bad circumstances with lots of food and water
Etc.

hermetic

Catholics are devoted to the saints and the Virgin Mary, we ask for their intercession ("ora pro nobis"), but we only worship God.

Just read the bible you will find the truth your self . Do not choose a denomination, because you will read the bible the way they read it

>The biggest redpill the bible will teach you is that you dont have a immortal soul yet , and you will sleep when you die until jesus resurrects us

The problem with christ is that he used parabels all the time ,When his diciples asked why he did that he used another parabel Paul is a lot more clear.

>Protestantism is the cradle of degeneracy, liberism and individualism.
what makes you say that? I know lots of Protestants that are traditional

Check your ancestors' religion and return to that one.

Traditional catholic, orthodox, and some evangelical protestants are all OK - whatever has a good community in your area. Mainline Protestantism is high-grade blue pill, avoid at all costs.

Why?

Have you got an faq or something to refute Orthodoxy and the attacks made against it in the Orthodox FAQ

pastebin.com/ZSTu1ZvK

I can get Orthodoxy, but why Mormon? Isn`t it very, very lame?

None, it's just a semitic religion that turned Europe into a cuck continent

This.

Mormons say Lucifer and Jesus were brothers.
Get rekt, heretic.

OP, I asked my brother the same thing.

I don't think all Catholics are damned, our family is Irish Catholic. But my brother is born again, Pentecostal iirc but has gone to a lot of different churches.

He says the important part is to read the NLT Bible which will make the words clear in our English... KJV isn't written in the language we now speak.

Ask Jesus to come into your heart, there is an actual prayer for this of you want to get technical.

Then an adult baptism, when you are old enough to understand what it means.

My brother says to start with Roman, not necessarily Genesis.

I most recently started reading and watching stuff on the Gospel of John.

Catholicism is the only choice.

The rest are heresy. The only current issue is that the current Pope is also a heretic

Checked.

As a struggling pagan I must say I'll keep watching this thread.

Join a snake church.

Catholic. Specifically Jesuit.

Culture doesn't dictate truth.

As far as protestantism goes, it's a very broad brush - you've got everything from hyper legalism to hyper grace to prosperity/social gospel types to works salvation.

I am on the hyper grace end. Not in the "do anything, God loves you" kind of way, but in sharing a message that God does love you, likes you and that you don't have to continue in degenerate/unregenerate behaviour because of his grace and freedom and forgiveness.

ie - you are forgiven, stop acting like you aren't.

As for Orthodoxy and Catholicism, they are basically the High Elves of Christianity. Very fancy, a bit decadent, venerate their dead and pray to them.

>As for Orthodoxy and Catholicism, they are basically the High Elves of Christianity. Very fancy, a bit decadent, venerate their dead and pray to them.

Isnt that how the early church functioned though?

NO denomination is right theyre all elaborate delusions by satan taking many to the path of destruction

the only thing thats required of you is to believe in Jesus and call on his name and at that moment you become born again and saved and it doesnt matter WHAT YOU DO or what you think anymore god is going to take care of you

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Not in the Bible (they just sort of lived communally as far as I can tell, at least in some towns), but people got sidetracked pretty quick. As early as 50AD you have all kinds of sects popping up. JW's claim Origen as an early example. People have been arguing about Fate vs Free Will before Calvin and Arminius were around. Paul faced off against Peter because he was going along with the Judaizers and trying to force Jew law onto Gentiles (Peter was thankfully corrected).

Ecclesia(church) referenced in the new testament is the body of believers in Christ. The ecclesia does not refer to a building or a specific denomination, and the temple cracked when Jesus took his last breathe on the cross.

A synagogue literally means an assembly, congregation, synagogue, either the place or the people gathered together in the place.

You should read Matthew and the other gospels.

Matthew 23:3-13
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Rabbi means teacher btw.

After Jesus's sacrifice on the cross for our sins anyone who chooses to believe, ask for forgiveness of sins and repent, and truly love him is saved. Sin means to miss, fail, or fall short. Repent means to change one's mind.

Just open up a bible and start reading, and pray to God. He will show you the way.

Yeah but the people who produced the bible lived a very certain way, it seems strange to think the people who created the bible and all that followed them were wrong up until very recently

Catholicism you stupid goy, now accept some refugges fucking racist scum.

They're all wrong. Still, I've had experience with a dozen or so and liked Presbyterian the best.

t. Most Redpilled Man Alive

Embrace the ultimate redpill. Freemasons are all christian deists, there is a reason for it
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_deism

agnosticism is the way but if I had to pick I would say orthodoxy or catholicism. protestants are shit and mormonism is meme level.

>Which kind of Christianity is the best Christianity?
They're all the same universalist garbage that teaches the virtues of poverty and weakness.

Also, Sunday is Ra-day. Saturday is the Sabbath, and the Sabbath was created for the benefit of rest for mankind, and to honor God's glory.

Op God's laws are written on his ecclesia's hearts and minds. Just pray and God will lead you other believers to find encouragement, communicate with, bond with, and care for. You will see in the new testament church they were a community of believers sharing in one another's burdens, and lifting each other up.

That is the saddest thing to see in modern day how we get hung up on buildings, denominations, rituals(man made rules), and forget to love and look after one another as fellow believers in Jesus Christ. Because love for God, and each other are the most important commands in which law and prophets hang upon.

Doesnt matter OP. Just believe in Jesus and you are saved. Even better if you understand Jesus. But that one is harder.

>Protestantism
>liberism and individualism

reminder that the "reformers" had no authority from God like the apostles did

>Want to become Christian
>Her pleasures are too much, I can't stop.
>Not sure I even want to after all.

How bad can hell be anyway.

>How bad can hell be anyway.

Thats debateable , i think hell the eternal suffering kind does not exist . Hell is just eternal death like the atheist think it is

Join the orange order

William Tyndale was martyred for his testimony and translating the bible so everyone who wanted to read it could have that opportunity along with others.

>christianitytoday.com/history/people/scholarsandscientists/william-tyndale.html

>csmonitor.com/2001/0726/p21s1.html

God's work is still continuing even in the world today, and we are witnesses of that because, many good men, women, and children have died carrying his message. The word made flesh- Jesus, and all that he stood for and is.

Acts 5:39
But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Romans 8:31-35
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

John 16:1-4
These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

>Which kind of Christianity is the best Christianity?
Dead Christianity

Catholicism is the only legitimate form of Christianity. Anything else is literally heresy.

non denominational.

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml

Honestly? Go for Orthodoxy if you can.

pick God no religion

You'll be fine as long as it isn't protestantism/evangelicals.

But you should be Catholic. Unless you're Slavic or Greek, pick Orthodox Church instead.
Coptic if you're "tanned" or just really like sand.

John 2:14-17
And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

>See anything in this scripture that reminds you of present day happening in church buildings regarding materialism?

>Catholic or orthodox churches.
>Catholic tbqh
>I want to join a Catholic church

>muh cherrypicking
Deal with the comparison, faggot, it just happened.

Here is a cross reference. Matthew 21:5-16

Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass. And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon. And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest. And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee. And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

>Jesus showed up on an ass. Think about a moped vs a Cadillac in today's terms.

Catholicism, FSSP especially. Schismatic are not that bad. Heretics are absolute scum