Anti-heroes are superior to hero heroes

Anti-heroes are superior to hero heroes

Yep

/thread

What's the difference really?

Anti-heroes aren't moralfags

Hero heroes are whiny shits who have a really awful sense of justice while anti-heroes actually care about getting shit done in any way necessary.

depends on the setting

No arch-nemesis because they are dead.

peter has no right to talk about having a code after selling his marriage to satan

hold the fucking phone is that Doctor Frank

Is Dr. Frank a hero or an anti-hero?

You make a profound argument. Also how would the Avengers feel about Spider-Man literally tearing someone's face off? I doubt even Hydra Cap would do that. Throw you out of a plane sure, but tearing your face off in one fluid motion. Also, Spider-Man sticks to walls use a force of bioelectricity/ish (could be mistaken) that allows adhesion to any surface. The adhesion is so powerful that if spider-man is ripped from the wall, the wall is coming with him. This means Spidey experienced little to no resistance because he had "bonded" with her face....

t.marvelfag

Does that mean Namor's cool?

You're fucking retarded, heroes fight for everyone, they aren't fucking faggots who want to sit around not caring about everyone/thing like most of the cunts on this site.

Heh good joke funny one

Those kind of arguments are kinda meaningless in universes designed to spin and perpetuate forever tho

Nice buzzword palsy

Actual unrepentant Villains > Anti-Heroes though

>lol imurder people cuz its right and makes me just Xd lmao those so-called "heroes" are just weak faggots for having silly things like "morals" and "codes" and for not wanting to abuse their power to be above the law and government LMAO superman is the worst hero ever and red hood is the coolest

I mean don't get me wrong, I personally like Anti-Heroes as well, but you are fucking retarded if you think Anti-Heroes are somehow better then actual Heroes when Anti-Heroes are nothing more but villainous time bombs who would become tyrannical psychopaths at the drop of a hat if it meant fulfilling their own subjective "just" society

Not to mention Heroes are a million times more admirable because they DON'T give in to their own personal desires and wants for justice because they realize that with their power comes great responsibility and that they must learn to fight crime whilst still working on the side of the law.

If the law was genuinely horrible then yeah fine Anti-Heroes have more justification but last time I checked justice in our world while flawed still gets the job done in most cases and it should be the same case in the comics.

>If the law was genuinely horrible then yeah fine Anti-Heroes have more justification but last time I checked justice in our world while flawed still gets the job done in most cases

That's where we differ, friend. I think our world is entirely unjust and our entire justice system almost never gets the job done. When was the last time you dealt with the court system?

Except it doesn't in the comics, you have the Joker running around killing people time after time after time after time.
The most notorious mass murderers in the real world go to supermax prisons and basically never see the light of day again.

heroes are superior to antihero antiheroes

>moon knight
>anti-hero
An anti-hero would be someone who does good inadvertently while trying to achieve their own goals. Punisher is technically an anti-hero because he only kills criminals out of revenge, not because he wants to help people.

Moon Knight isn't an anti-hero just because he kills people (not even all the time) and he's not an anti-hero to begin with. He fights crime out of his own sense of guilt and want for redemption (and also being indebted to an ancient Egyptian god), which is the exact opposite of what an anti-hero would do.

Also, I don't see why so many people on Sup Forums spout this meme about superheroes that kill "get the job done". No, they fucking don't. The biggest name that Punisher has killed in the last 10 years is Stilt-Man.

Punisher Supreme.

anti-heroes = hero heroes
Both are good for their own reasons.

Nah