>...fire, fire again, fire
>aw get up, do Your fucking job
Why she was so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

firefirefirefirefirefirefirefire.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QvJajVj28w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I absolutely loved this scene.
I guess there's an inner American in all of us.

killing people, while having nails done. and that voice.

she was SO fuckin hot

I liked the scene, but what was the point of it? To show that K was under surveillance?

I don't love Luv, but her character gets increasingly more interesting every time I've seen the movie.

Good actress. Any nudes?

>luv will never scream in your face, kick you, stick your balls in her hand vice and then kiss you
;_;

>We're not computers, Sebastian, we're physical.
...sums Luv up for me.

Am I the only one who got boner from that scene where Luv says in that weak, but happy voice "I'm the best one!" and begins to awkwardly stumble towards the car?

She's a model, right? What's her best work?

Her voice was kept perfectly even except for that 'fucking'
The tonal shift is perfect

if only that scene... she was stunning all the time. evry single moment stealing movie
>thank You for using our products
*smiles*

>tfw you were born too early to have perfect killing machine replicant waifus

;_;

I thought she was a really bad casting mistake. Should have cast Amanda Seyfried.

literally nothing wrong with bombing people from the sky

t. obama

It made me want to become a drone pilot desu.

>this triggers the Joifags

thats why worth saving, this one saved too

Why she seemed so jealous of K ?

She's been the exact opposite of K. K is an obedient replicant that eventually rebels, Luv is a rebellious replicant that always obeys.

Because they were the same, replicants that wanted to be more than a skinner.

Hence why she cries when Wallace kills the replicant, her love for K and his anger/sorrow when Joshi lies about killing the child.

his connection with Joi was much more genuine than hers with Wallace, who regarded her as a mere doll/tool, albeit an expertly crafted one. she also probably had the hots for k

She is a contrast and darker mirror to K. Whereas K is an obedient replicant who eventually 'rebels', Luv is a rebellious replicant who always 'obeys'. Luv has a unique name, K does not. Luv is corporate, K is government. Luv has emotions early on, K is cold early on. Luv has an uncaring master, K has a master who looks out for him. Luv kills humans, K questions it. Agin her purpose is not to be her own well designed character (although I think her arc is very good) but to have someone to contrast K with.

>K didn't save Luv

I thought that scene of her crying when the newly created replicant is stabbed was kinda weird considering how much of a fucking sadist she was

bitch deserved to get drowned in dirty sea water

there's an "eye" in the sky following K

after all, he's a detective, and he has a job to do, so he better be a good dog and do it

Worst character in the movie

To show the extent of Wallace Corporation's control

Hope its not an ass double because I'm diamonds.

me on the right

Why?

she was a sadist

crushed morgue guys spine and watched him die in agony

gutted Joshi

took pleasure in K's misery when she stomped Joi remote

looked forward to personally torturing Deckard and tried to gut K while be all narcissistic about "being the best"

fuck that bitch, have a drink of ocean

Woah...calling up "gib nice assed replicant gf" user

>...fire, fire again, fire

Literally this: firefirefirefirefirefirefirefire.ytmnd.com/

That's not an image of Wallace.

>me during that scene

Sylvia Hoeks is a national treasure

watch Overspel, ya cucks

How does Jared Leto keep getting parts

Is BR2049 sexist? Females as sex objects is a near constant theme, Luv especially seems to be the fuck toy of Wallace.

Or is the movie simply portraying a sexist society rather than abusing women for cheap visual thrills?

Cause he's so edgy and real man. Just look at his man bun that will totally still be a thing in 2049. He knows how to immerse you.

He let Harvey Weinstein assfuck him

wat een gek

geef mij een sylvia hoeks vriendin NU

Here is the webm

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LINK

Nice.

sorry vriend maar je moet achterin de rij aansluiten

Uuuhh nee ik dring wel voor. Let op mijn woorden, ze wordt verliefd het MOMENT dat ze mij ziet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QvJajVj28w

Luv was best waifu. JOIfags are cancer

(joe)

lol
Laat gezicht zien.

Laat je piemel maar lekker zien jongetje.

Is that an official clip release or is their a full rip out there?

no idea, saved link from other Luv threads

Het gaat niet om de grootte, maar om wat je er mee kan doen.

speak english you fucking monkeys

uuhh als je een kans wil hebben met onze Sylvia dan zorg je er maar even voor dat je deze taal kan spreken sukkel.

Robin Wright's character was the best in the show.

hello normalfag

Wow, a drone. Sure is science fiction!

For the love of god, we need a pic with K Wojack looking up and a giant holographic Pepe.

what are you implying

it's just german with downs, plus it will be dead in about 3 generations anyway

zou je willen

That original Blade Runner represented revolutionary work even while being a noir in structure while the new one is completely devoid of ideas to the point where it's not even science fiction but some kind of cross between Kafkian bureaucracy and aftereffects tutorial.

I second this righteous cause. Some artist user needs to make this happen.

you just sound really contrarian and like you haven't even seen the new movie.

>using drones so unoriginal because drones are around today
Using a drone with missiles made for an effective means of killing the scavengers by remote. Why should she have used something else? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

sucking the purity of the scene for laughs :(

>Those tight pants in her last few scenes
holy hnnnggh
Went in expecting to fall in love with Joi
Fell in love with Luv instead

I should hope we could all live to the year 2049 if not 2019.

People complaining about Blade Runner "objectifying" its characters should throw themselves off a bridge

Her death was one of the best cathartic villain deaths in movies

what did she mean by this?

>tight pants
>aesthetic jacket
>tall boots
Magnificent
I couldn't help but pop a chub as K held her under

also lots of glove scenes. all of my hnnng

as a domfag I don't really like sadist dominatrixes, but I want a gloved handjob from Luv

guess I could self insert as wallace, but he's such a fuckin fag

>as a domfag

Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

>ywn feel those warm, soft, yet impossibly strong hands close around your throat

if there ever was an image that needed to stricken from reality, it is this one

>haha wouldn't it be weird if I got drunk and fucked you? imagine that haha

Sexy Joi Pepe

are you trolling or have you just not seen the movie

>but I want a gloved handjob from Luv
That's not a bad idea, but since she is sadistic, why not use that for extra frustration pleasure?
1st she should tie your hands, so you can't screw it when gets too intense.
Then start slowly stroking and stroking, untill you are at the edge. Then she stops and walk around or something to cool you down. Once flaccid, she can start again and repeat cycle as many times she wants. There is why should tie hands. After several minutes you would want to finish on your own, but this way you can't. She is in full control. Once you finally blow, or more like flow out, she should still continue. You struggle and yell while her gloves mercilessly touch already flaccid head. And when she gets bored, can easily take her messy gloves off and throw them in your face, thanking you for using her service and leaving.

Anyone else think it was kinda hot when her and K were choking each other?

>she was a sadist
>crushed morgue guys spine and watched him die in agony
>gutted Joshi
>took pleasure in K's misery when she stomped Joi remote
>looked forward to personally torturing Deckard and tried to gut K while be all narcissistic about "being the best"

But all those things make my dick hard and my heart melt. I like bad girls.

Spotted the faggot. Luv is the most complex character in the film.

She shows emotions for her kind. When she kills Rachel, she stares at her dead body the entire scene. When she kills coco and Madam, she doesn't look at their dead bodies at all, no remorse. She hates Wallace. She hates how her kind is treated. When Wallace kills the replicant infront of her, she keeps her composure and as soon as Wallace and his floating camera eyes leave the room, she breaks and starts crying and quivering. In OP's picture she is killing humans with a word and litetally has an old asian man on his knees grooming her. She can't even bring herself to kill K, instead she gives him a bloody kiss and says "she's the best one".

Luv was obviously rebellious. When she kills Madam she talks about a great change, that you can't stop the tides of change. Luv didn't agree with Wallace's future. She wanted her own future and would have usurped Wallace.

She shows emotion whenever she isn't being watched by Wallace. When she first meets K she says "a prodigal seriel number returns" while her lips are quivering.

Why didn't he just hide it up his ass? It's literally the perfect shape

I didn't expect to find her hot, but god damn

She will never ask you a personal question

>Luv was obviously rebellious. When she kills Madam she talks about a great change, that you can't stop the tides of change. Luv didn't agree with Wallace's future. She wanted her own future and would have usurped Wallace.

Agreed, this is my reading as well. Wallace wanted replicants to remain subservient to humans as slave labor throughout the cosmos. But Luv secretly views replicants as superior and possibly desires a future where her kind masters procreation and replaces humanity entirely.

There's a whole story going on underneath the surface with Luv. Anyone who says she's just a flat cold robotic henchman stereotype isn't paying attention.

Then she dies on the shore. Drowned by the tide.

Luv barely has any dialogue and is hands down the most complex character. Her death scene was flawless acting too. So much anger and hate while clawing for life. And then when she is finally dead we see her face underwater, hair floating, serene with an odd expression of calmness. She was bestgirl.

He's a good actor