WHATS HER PROBLEM WITH BEN AFFLECK!

WHATS HER PROBLEM WITH BEN AFFLECK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's trying to make it onto Jimmy Kimmel's "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets".

he literally raped her.

>WHATS HER PROBLEM
guilt

She's a woman. Jealousy and envy literally hijacks their brains. At least with us guys we just feel it and suck it up and pretend we're feelsguy most of the time, but women absolutely cannot help or stop themselves from being utterly BTFO by a sense of jealousy or envy and they will immediately act out like dumb children without a second moment of reflection (like "hmm maybe they don't have it as good as I think they do" or "hmm maybe I can achieve this one day").

They are literally slaves to the emotions of jealousy and envy.

burn hollywood burn

This woman is clearly mentally ill. Ben won't get shit for fucking her behind some table 20 years ago.

Anyone who would willingly marry Marilyn Manson is clearly mentally ill.

she mentioned casey in one of her rants. maybe ben told her off

Casey and Ben Affleck are untouchable. They're not slimy old fat jews. They're young handsome actors. Muh molesting shit won't work on them.

casey was accused of sexual assault a few years back

And then he won an Oscar. Nobody gives a shit.

Donald Trump said I would get tired of winning but holy shit. He hasn't been in for a year and hollywood is falling apart.

no he was accused of making sexually charged comments

Ben's 45 years old. Casey's 42.

tell that to rose then

He is Snyder's Batman.

awww these poor women had to give some middle aged fat dude a handy jay and now they're millionaires!! i feel sooooooo sorry for them!!

She's going all out on Affleck right now.

Young for being men. And these accusations are probably from when they were in their 30's.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=
The madman

just another roastie trying for attention

A literal nobody. She could be brutally raped, murdered and hung from a tourist attraction and NO ONE will give a fuuuuuck.

This bitch and her twitter fingers thinking they're actually worth something. Back in your box you dirty slag.

From which episode of Black Mirror is this tweet from?