Why did he do it Sup Forums?

Why did he do it Sup Forums?

He seemed so happy and full of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpEYmIQbWro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didn't he have a degenerative nerve disease?

He was doing auto erotic asphyxiation like the degenerate jew he was. But his ex wife didn't want the obit to read "died doing what he loved" so you morons think he decided to go out hanging from a belt in a closet with his pants down.

he had herpes and dementia plus owed a bunch of money to his cunt ex wife

He was probably guilty about something

die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.
Jim carrey on thin ice, yoooooooo

He had severe depression and a form of alzheimers.

bobcat goldthwait (who was a good friend of robin) revealed in a Joe Rogan interview that Robin Williams basically had early dementia and severe depression. Also, he was getting raped by alimony payments and basically had no money left.

It's no wonder he killed himself.

He could slowly feel his mind going, sometimes suicide is just rational, life isn't worth living at all costs.

He had had Dementia with Lewy bodies that is like a hyper-intense alzheimers that works very quickly. Generally in only a couple of years a person can't even speak anymore. He had it a while before it was diagnosed. He had more bad days than good where he was just barely functional and had trouble with basic tasks and conversations.

He knew in likely a years time or less he'd be full potato.

I'd an hero too. I'd probably an hero for significantly less. Hell every day I have to weight the pros and cons of it...

But he had a pretty solid reason, no one wants to become a vegetable, it would be a fate worse than death.

Also, it's pretty damn obvious he had very severe depression all his life. All of his comedy/dramas he pretty much played the sad clown. He just radiated sadness like that sad sack that always worked with pacino, John Cazale.

I would always talk about the black cloud of sadness that radiated very strongly from Robin Williams and mention that he seemed extremely likely for suicide. I've been saying it since the early 90s yet no one but me could see it.

Perhaps it's cause I have a similar temperament. I like being chipper and upbeat and trying my hardest to make everyone else laugh because I understand this world is a fundamentally miserable place.

I have had depression since i was 12. I hate myself and can't understand why that isn't normal. You know all your secrets.

But i have almost died 4 times and every single time i fought my ass off to live every time. Suicide is the definition of irrational. No matter how bad.

It's not though, but you have evaluate it individually, if you'd killed yourself because you were a little depressed, ya I'd say thats fairly pathetic, but in Williams case he had an actual disease.

You just gotta weigh your options, sometimes it's not worth it because you are barely even gonna be living, people don't like to hear that, but it's just true.

this, but bobcat specifically said it wasnt about money. He was slowly loosing his mind and didnt want to go out that way, who can blame him?
>youtube.com/watch?v=NpEYmIQbWro

I guess his acting was better than you thought...

If you watch some of the press stuff for the last show he did, you can see him holding on to other cast members to keep his hands from shaking.

>But i have almost died 4 times and every single time i fought my ass off to live every time
you are just a fucking attention whore.

>Suicide is the definition of irrational

that's just your biological machine tricking you

That's probably because he had committed his first act of Hollywood sexual assault. He couldn't live with the guilt anymore and just had to neck himself in his closet.

>playing a DS in public

I would too tbqh desu

found a post from this guys post history

>tfw the people that seem the happiest are just people pretending to be happy who are actually really depressed
>tfw they don't call for help because they think there's no help for them anymore
I would join him anyday if I could and I always wish that this would not be the case...

>He never played BotW