Can we all admit he is the best part of nu wars?

Can we all admit he is the best part of nu wars?

with the mask on, yes

fuck this sword, but love how jaded edges are, looks so unstable and fast made

he was not the best part
he was the ugliest part
relentlessly

I really like him, interesting character

No
Killing Han was an alright move, but everything else i dont give a shit about

No. Unless he gets better in the next two films.

yeah, star wars needed an angsty edgelord

>Can we all admit he is the best part of nu wars?

No. He feels like an edgy child, light saber temper tantrums included. He even has the "I HATE YOU DAD" bullshit down pat.

The best part of the new movies was that riot trooper or whatnot. The one that fought Finn. Its tiring to see stormtroopers constantly jobing to the heroes. How they all seemingly can't fucking aim and just run to their deaths. I genuinely enjoyed seeing one actually somewhat competent.

he's the only part, the only multidimensional, flawed and human character, what drives this semblance of "plot" and the actor is pretty good too actually

Kylo Ren is a dumb kid, but there's dumb kids in real life doing shit for nothing too

>hey, is user handsome/beautiful?
>ummm, user has interesting personality.

that's what polite people say when someone is butt-ugly

Fail villain done well.

Yup finally a Sith acting like a Stih instead of a cold calculating genius

He's pathetic. He's a whiny numale version of anakin, but without any tragedy or threat. Will only be redeemed if goes to the light in TLJ

>being trained by both Luke and Snoke
>still get your ass handed to you by a girl who never held a lightsaber before
Yeah, great. He is truly a threat to her and a great antagonist.

that's a pretty low bar OP you know

>relates to relentlessly ugly character

relentlessly ugly user detected

he's good because he's pathetic

A shitty edgy kid? No.

He is like Sonic Coldsteel.

B-but he w-was injured...

>injured by a weapon that would kill anyone else
>still retardedly thinks he gains power from the Dark Side

He's Light Side, he gets more powerful when he's calm. She's Dark Side, she gets more powerful when she's stressed. It wasn't even subtle.

>Will only be redeemed if goes to the light in TLJ

Fuck no. It's better if he stays dark side. They need to give actual reasons why he's on the dark side, instead of it being pathetic angst from childhood. That and less whiny un-masked scenes and more masked scenes, he's far more bearable in the mask than out of the mask.

Holy fuck how superficial can you guys get? I didn't even mention he's face (he's not that bad btw) yet you guys immediately assume all kinds of things about me.
btw I'm a 5/10 KHHV forever but who cares anyways

I'll wait till we can see what Luke does in the newest movie. Hopefully Mark Hamill can make this movie good. Although now I just hear Joker's voice every time Mark Hamill talks now.

>replied to my own post
>he's
commencing suicide

I can't think of anything good about "Nu" Star wars
It's all just the original trilogy with slight tweaks in a appearance and a different colour pallet
Star Wars fans deserve it tho

>former apprentice of the strongest force user the universe has ever known loses to a pair of people who have barely held a lightsaber for 5 minutes
Yeah, he's brilliant.

>Guy who's bleeding out can't even win a swordfight

This is you right now.

Such is life in the nu-Galaxy.

HE IS NOT DARK SIDE. He's a jerk ass light sider.

>yfw Darth Vader was the closest to force undivided in the OT

ugly truth is not superficial
ugly truth is relentlessly relentless

Hopefully they just dismantle the whole light/dark side bullshit. The whole thing just seems like a perversion of the force in the first place. Rigid adherence to one or the other and labeling people as such just screams lazy.

That may be so, but you can still look past his "ugliness", can't you?

>can we all admit

Can you admit that what you really mean is "can you just accept what I think?"

And the answer to both of those is, "no".

I don't know, meming aside he is really ugly.

nah this guy is the best character so far

the pain of looking at his relentlessly ugly face might have been lessened if disney gave us two young and relentlessly handsome leads but the three leads disney gave us were ugly, handsome-maybe-when-younger-but-now-not-handsome-anymore and ugly tranny mary sue.

so, no, it is not possible to look past his relentlessly ugly face. because it is relentlessly ugly.

>quipy mcquip-quip who gives the guy he escapes from the empire with a quip name

Yea, kys

I agree, but not because I thought he was “cool”. I thought he had some dimension to him other than your typical le evil villain. I liked his instability, his try-hard dilemma, and his vulnerability. Wasn’t a quip like Finn, and wasn’t nearly perfect like Rey.

Poe was cool though

gay (You)

What was the consensus on the crossguard? It still seems really stupid to me.

In a universe where people are constantly loosing hands, any sort of precaution seems like a smart move.

>Star Wars fans deserve it tho
Because we didn't like the awful PT? Star Wars fans =/= capeshitters

But he spins fluidly and expertly dispatched Finn just seconds ago

If the shaft of his lightsaber had a solid guard beneath the beam it would make at least a little sense. But as just a beam, it's hard to imagine him fighting without chopping his own hand off.

yes

>expertly

Throughout the film he never had to lift a finger to win a fight. He stops laserbeams, makes people freeze and pass out using only force powers.

The fact that he had to take on Finn in light saber combat proved he wasn't at his best.

My God you are right. These hideous, talentless cunts are just more proof of the contempt fans are held in by the jews who make this crap. They know these retards will eat it all up, happily.

When he's already in control he can.