Give me a super quick summer of all the shit Harvey did, I was too busy watching Blade Runner...

Give me a super quick summer of all the shit Harvey did, I was too busy watching Blade Runner. Literally did not read anything yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
tmz.com/2017/10/10/rob-schneider-sexual-harassment-director-harvey-weinstein/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/gretchen-mol-breaks-silence-harvey-weinstein-misogynistic-rumors-guest-column-1047418?utm_source=twitter
dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/flashback-malia-obama-lands-internship-with-harvey-weinstein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

summer>>> Summary
sorry

He exchanged fame for sex like everyone who was mildly interested in hollywood already knew.

any actress who's been in a Weinstein movie (and plenty who haven't) have at least given Harvey a naked massage or watched him shower. Many probably fucked him too.

>Fat Jew had money and power so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.
>Fatso loses either money or power or both and now he can't pay everyone to hide his sexual escapades anymore

>Throughout the breakfast, she said, Weinstein interrupted their conversation to yell into his cell phone, enraged over a spat that Amy Adams, a star in the Weinstein movie “Big Eyes,” was having in the press. Afterward, Weinstein told Nestor to keep an eye on the news cycle, which he promised would be spun in his favor. Later in the day, there were indeed negative news items about his opponents, and Weinstein stopped by Nestor’s desk to be sure that she’d seen them.
>By that point, Nestor recalled, “I was very afraid of him. And I knew how well connected he was. And how if I pissed him off then I could never have a career in that industry.”

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

The difference is that in modern times this is unacceptable

Harvey did nothing wrong

He's a sexual predator, and probably a rapist too.

>watched him shower
I don't think he wanted her to watch him shower. He wanted her to go to his room so he could save face is all.

We must demand these threads be deleted the accused is Jewish meaning its a hate crime to say anything bad about him.

We must take a stand and defend him or else things like this spiral out of control like the holocaust where over 7 million jews died.

As opposed to last week?

I don't care, ruin the fat jew fuck. But i think it is odd that everyone all of a sudden cares about a 20 year going open secret.

I love how he anounced to go "use his anger" to go after the NRA now

Damn the audio. I was skeptical until I listened to it, damn the guy is really an asshole

>an asshole
>for negotiating with someone who hasn't left his direct vicinity and is actively arguing instead of outright saying no and leaving
Just walk away, woman.

He had the gall to be sexual as an ugly male.

U need a quick rundown bro?

Marathon this. The father in law producer is Harvey.

>suck dick
>get millions
>complain

He said he is used to groupe woman. Btw: I'm a right wing anti feminist, by t grouping woman is not something to be proud of.

You realize she wore a wire and tried to get him to confess that he groped her the other day, right

Yes and what's your point?

Don't believe Sup Forums, not even Myrell Streep knew about these horrible acts.
Frankly, I'm glad we have brave women in hollywood willing to stand up to Harvey.

>Defending Weinstein
Alright

>Not everybody knew
That's exactly what the Nazis said.

>not even Myrell Streep knew about these horrible acts.

Suuurrre she didn't. Just ask her. She'll tell ya.

this witch is so fake

The worst part is that he's a really aggressive fat ugly jew. Listening to that audio is really sad. The dude has no game, he's just a slimy jew rapist and molester. Talking to women is easy as long as you take care of yourself and aren't completely disgusting, the way he talks to women is needy and sad. I'm glad he's getting ruined just based off of hearing how he talks to women. What a sad pile of shit.

Just posted..

tmz.com/2017/10/10/rob-schneider-sexual-harassment-director-harvey-weinstein/

Don't fall off of your bike, phone poster.

>He doesn't come here to inform himself about the news of the world while going to the toilet

What's your name? I think I know you.

>Rob says the director is now dead, but the incident has clearly stuck with him. Likewise, actor Terry Crews went public today with a run-in he had with a male studio exec
Even Terry Crews cannot escape this????

Based Rob.

>” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy.

that's some new level of baneposting

>The mounting allegations against Harvey Weinstein focus on sexual harassment and rape claims against him, yet screenwriterPaul Schrader's complaint diverged when he said the biggest issue was how he drastically re-cut movies.

>In a tone deaf Facebook post the writer of 'Taxi Driver' and 'Raging Bull' wrote'Of course I knew Harvey Weinstein was a sexual gangster. So did most people who crossed his path. It was an odor that preceded him,' the post says.

>'That's not what offended me most about the man. It was the fact that he purchased films by both Bernardo Bertolucci and Wong Kar Wai and then recut them. TWC offered to purchase Bret Ellis and my The Canyons on the proviso that Harvey could recut it — Why would Bret and I, I screamed into the phone, undergo the sacrifice of self financing a movie only to let an as**hole like Harvey recut it?'

B A S E D

Fucking faggots

So who’s the person behind these Harvey News?
There’s must be someone who’s more powerful than him and Harvey did something to piss him off so he went “fuck it, I’m enough of this clown” then tell all his pals to drop him

>movies are more important that women

Weinstein is a rapist fuckers who deserves the worst, but he did cut the best version of Cinema Paradiso

i think its a smokescreen for the botched LV shooting falseflag or something

>sexual gangster

Thats the only thing about this that is interesting to me. Who did harvey piss off so bad that they got the media to burn him like this? There really aren't many people more powerful.

Bob Iger

Iger uses the mouse mafia, not the jew york times.

>who’s that person who has more power than all the Hollywood producers and also has a lot knowledge about the industry

ya his brother

Obama. His daughter was an intern.

Ironically, Gretchen Mol was the only starlet Weinstein did *not* fuck:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/gretchen-mol-breaks-silence-harvey-weinstein-misogynistic-rumors-guest-column-1047418?utm_source=twitter

dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/flashback-malia-obama-lands-internship-with-harvey-weinstein/

BRAAAP.

Harvey Dent

>thicc

read the new yorker article
harvey is one fucked up serial rapist

Now you're asking the right questions.
I'll give you a hint here: Anything to get the gun regulation debate and botched hurricane aid out of the news cycle, anons.

He literally just hit on starlets

Ashley Judd – Allegation - Weinstein, while in a bathrobe in his hotel room, had asked if he could give actress Ashley Judd a massage or the star could watch him take a shower

Rose McGowan – Allegation - “Scream” actress was paid a $100,000 settlement from Weinstein in 1997 following a hotel room incident. The settlement wasn't an admission of guilt

Emily Nestor – Allegation - a temporary employee of Weinstein’s, said he’d made sexual advances to her as well, promising he’d help with her career

Laura Madden – Allegation – told NYTimes how Weinstein had asked her more than once for massages at hotels and how he would constantly make her re-evaluate herself after rejecting him

Rebecca Traister – Allegation - a reporter for The Cut, encountered Weinstein while covering one of his book parties in early 2000. She claimed he screamed at her for a question she asked, calling her an obscene name.

Jessica Hynes – Allegation - “Shaun of the Dead” actress, told People “I was offered a film role at 19,” she reportedly wrote on Twitter. “Harvey Weinstien came on board and wanted me to screen test in a bikini. I refused & lost the job.”

Obama isn't very powerful as presidents go. He tricked a bunch of niggers in chicago then rode the "this nigger can speak" wave all the way to president. But he accepted alot of weinstein and hollyjew money to get there.

I can't wait for unbiased books to come out about obama in 40 years. He wasn't as bad as i feared from his election hysteria, but he was legitimately one of the worst presidents since lincoln.

protip: the ones who went through with his offers wont snitch

I fucking knew and I live on the other side of the Atlantic. How do people buy this crap?

NOOOOOOOO

Imagine believing that the hurricane was "botched"...

nigga you lived through actual botched FEMA aid in your lifetime, this go 'round was fine. you know this, shill

>I didn't touch you
>>you grabbed by breast
>I know but that's normal for me

Agreed. The gun regulation thing makes a decent point, though

How do I meat a girl like Goop?

He harvested hollywood.

Fucked jlaw and bought her an oscar, etc.

The best part of all of this is Brad Pitt threatening to beat his shlomo ass with a "missouri whoopin" thus scaring Weinstein - as he was fully aware of the goyim's athletic prowess.

Was there any actor more Chad than peak Brad Pitt?

take your meds

>woman makes a claim that a guy groped her
>WOW LYING WHORE SHUT THE FUCK UP
>woman wears a wire and tries to get evidence
>WOW WHAT A SLEAZY CUNT KYS

neckbearded faggots like you are the problem, check yourself retard

Steve McQueen? Arnold?

>tfw we’ll never get Fight Club Brad as Shizuo

.Repeated unwanted sexual advances and now even a few rape allegations.

It's a huge deal because he was one of the BIG players in the cesspit side of Hollywood and News business. Until the recent allegations, he was basically untouchable and could even go as far to influence the industry/news to do stories in his favor. (Including full on Blacklist for actresses that turned him down)

It's now become public that several major starlets have had to preform sexual acts or outright sleep with him to get their careers.

Why do you guys care? Pimps and whores.

I thought Chad had to have douchey frat boy style qualities. Arnold was beyond Chad and past Alpha and looped around back into Omega and then Alpha squared.

Because I'm on the side of the whores. Pimps can fuck off.

CHAD PITT

It’s so weird because casting couch-type shit has been a stereotype for years. Studio Jews fuck young actresses for roles, that’s generally been the assumption. I mean, just look at these fat shits. You think they’ve ever gotten laid by conventional means?

So why just now are we exposing this type of thing?

Jesus Christ, who the fuck is the bottom guy?

Holy shit, Sandler fucked his little asshole raw! Whatever it takes to star in Grown Ups 2, i guess. Kek

Riiiiiight. Whatever you say Gretchen.

Harry Knowles, Aint It Cool News.

Are you retarded?

>Arnold
He said actor, user

Its a spoiler image. You have to click on it, morons

Holy crap. Sup Forums within the past year. I swear...

>NYPD Says Harvey Weinstein Evidence Presented to Manhattan DA

He's going down. Now for the other KIKES.

>He exchanged fame for sex like everyone who was mildly interested in hollywood already knew.

I and many others are demanding these threads be deleted because people are trying to persecute Harvey which must not be tolerated, we must stop hate because he is jewish and we must do more to protect jewish people from these types of accusations.

You talk like that because you know that woman hold power over you, they are the ones to decide if you are going to get any sexual contact at all, he is above all that, after seeing hundreds of extremely attractive women that would've otherwise not even glance at him do every single disgusting and humilliating thing they are told just because of his wealth and power, how could someone respect their "dignity" if they themselves don't?

I don't care if you bury harvey. But it is funny how the worst kept secret in hollywood has all theae hollywood insiders up in arms.

I feel like if every women I had ever badly flirted with "came out" against me, I'd sound really bad too. Weinstein is a fat loser though

Bingo

n-no you don't understand, he ASKED THEM TO MASSAGE HIM

I mean yea, if they said no that was fine, but at that point the ability to consent was beyond them

Was getting caught part of his plan

/r9k/ is cancer. Worse than Sup Forums

The guy's tie isn't even on straight. Why do Americans shovel their money to these cokeheads?

and?

Maybe you should head back to rebbit, sweetie.

The same 6 or so families own all the mainstream and probably most of the alternative media.

It's nothing to do with race

Are you having a stroke? Are you ok over there, user?

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF HARVEY WEINSTEIN

>Murdered Ashley Judd, beheaded her, raped her body, raped her head and burned her office down
>Raped Rose McGowan while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Ashley Judd's decapitated head
>Found Keira's car after she died in an explosion, then gathered a bunch of homeless to have a week long soup kitchen in it and then took the fluids and drown Dame Judy Dench in them
>Jaywalking
>Used strange golden orbs to create dopplegangers of himself and of his close friends to rape and have beastiality with
>Raped and murdered Aisha Tyler while forcing Kanye to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved Rose McGowan
>Raped Beyonce to the point she's dying of colon cancer
>Raped Bailey Jay
>Pissed in Hillary Clinton's Teapot
>Raped Madonna
>Found a deeply scarred and frightened Larry King in the woods and gave him food and water
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs
>Litters constantly
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Gwyneth Paltrow and then used her head along with Ashley Judd's head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Humiliated Emma Watson and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped Angelina Jolie throughout the world, then drunk dialed Brad Pitt to tell him about it
>Send videos of him raping Monica Bellucci to David Lynch
>Told Quentin Tarantino all this while he forced him to perform oral sex on strange black faced homeless men and then told Tarantino how worthless of a son he is