He's next

He's next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/amandabynes/status/831918329421901824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so, I want this faggot to go down

Amanda Bynes just prepared to spill the beans. It's finally happening, bros.

who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him everywhere?

I know It's not real, but please be real

Dan "The Man With A Plan And A Candy Van" Schneider

Dan "If There's Grass On The Field, Play Ball" Schneider

He is a creator of wonderful programing for kids - teens. He has allowed many young girls to realize their dream of stardom. Literally a saint.

she's persian?

It's real, my man. You can go see her twitter has been private for a couple months now, so if you didn't follow her beforehand there's no way to verify.

Dan "spread em wider then you're hired" Shneider

Dan "Sniff Her Feet and Nut Inside 'Er" Schneider

She's stated publicly that isn't her real twitter handle

That's exactly what a neurotic individual would do to keep it a secret
She also hasn't been on her verified account in more than half a year

Dan "One Foot In and One Foot (In) Mouth" Schneider
Dan "Exit Door For Shallow Throats" Schneider
Dan "Cock-tailes & Croch-tales" Schneider

It's real

Dan "If Shes A Fighter Hold her Tighter" Schneider

Don't call me that.

God I hope so

Nickelodeon producer

>Dan "The Pedo Man" Schneider

Run Dan!

Dan the littleshoeskeeper Schneider.

Dan "Get in the van" Schneider

yeah but she's a schizo so maybe it's an account she runs when she doesn't take her meds

meant to reply to this

will Dan go down in a hail of bullets in a drug-fueled last stand or accept Tyrone's snicker bar in jail?

He's a producer of most of the live-action Nickelodeon shows from the late 90s to today. He's responsible for "The Amanda Show", "Drake & Josh", "Zoey 101", "iCarly", "Victorious", and "Sam & Cat". Pretty much launched the career of Ariana Grande. Anyway, Sup Forums started noticing a recurring theme of foot fetishism in his shows and photographs of him and young celebs together looking terrified, so we started giving him nicknames like Dan "Hold Her Tighter, She's A Fighter" Schneider.

Sup Forums was right again

I do get the feeling that we're about to see Hollywood turned upside down. Harvey is only the beginning.

And to the normies here who don't care about destroying (((them))) think of it this way

When the studio system crumbles, you'll see more good movies and competition. Everyone wins! except for the rats

Weinstein is a safe reveal because he's at the top. The only people complicit in his wrongdoings were people he had power over. Thus Nuremberg defense applies.

A mid-level guy, like Schneider, would throw the entire industry into question. As people above him would have to have known and thus been obligated to terminate him. So he'll literally have the entire industry protecting him, forever. Even if, by some miracle, he's an isolated case.

Dan The Man With A Plan is untouchable

Dan "Pringles can" Schneider

Really activates your almonds

Is he the one who got Britney Spears younger sister pregnant.

Honestly with all of the incredibly psychotic, wealthy, and well-connected women he's responsible for creating I'm surprised he isn't dead already.

Dan's untouchable. He is the centre of it all. He knows where all the bodies are buried.

Weinstein? He's small time. Wait until the Sony and Dreamworks shit drops.

I don't give a fuck about jews but in a world where all movies are sequels, remakes or capeshit we need a hollywood genocide

"Allegedly"

Exactly

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

you got it wrong. Dan Fear No Man Schneider is a top level guy.

Are you sure Dans not a faggala?

It's never been revealed who the babby daddy is? I remember them trying to play it off like it was just some regular chad kid her own age but then he denied it.

Non-verified account.
Nothing to see.

Holy fucking shit

>that loser
>a chad at all

he's the worst host i've ever seen
no charisma no presence never able to play off the guest
i love when the guest starts shititing on him like what happens in most videos

>until our fingers get sore

It's "Danny Daycare" Schneider.

You guys are wasting your time you will never catch me Harvey wishes he was as good as me.

Dan "You'll Need Three Hands" Schneider

Ok he has a foot fetish so what
He is not actively harming anyone
His sexual choice

fuck off

we need to go deeper

the hotwing guy IS the virgin

really?
>doesn't need a character
>fanbase isn't 12 year olds
>isn't a rapper
>has neat guests
>calls you out for not handling the sauce
sounds pretty chad

Isnt she the one who told Drake to "murder her pussy"?

Here ya go.

>Dog Lolly
Wdhbt?

Dan "I rather BAM BAM than go to the can"
Schneider, he'll be fine

the Obama's (just like the Clinton's) are complete frauds. lying, corrupt frauds

>implying that the bushes aren't
top zez

post yfw dan "the rough rider" schneider gets thrown in prison

It would be a sad cause Dan is our guy

He literally never did anything wrong in his entire life.

NO, WE CAN'T LET DAN FALL TOO, HE'S ONE OF US BROS, THINK ABOUT OUR CUNNY THREADS WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM!

THINK ABOUT THE CUNNY AND FEET THREADS DAMMIT!

Feet tell no tales. He's safe.

Schizophrenia can be caused by built up stress. Literally everyone in the world can get it.

Hi Dan. Better get a head start.

there's no way these pedo dudes don't have an instant "change name and fly to thailand" button

>and fly to thailand
After Gary Glitter, I don't think that's an option

twitter.com/amandabynes/status/831918329421901824

coincidence?

>Dan has a foot fetish for underage girls
So how is this a problem? How is this enough proof that he sexually abuses children? Fuck off with this Sup Forums /x/ tinfoil garbage

You can't nail Dan the man. If he goes, every child director gets investigated. We can't have that now goy!

its her, I follow her she post videos and pictures of herself daily and complains about media and her family, begs for money also.

Better get running, Danny boy.

I don't think that's what he was >implying

kike

This is how you know it's her.

>Trusting a nut case when they say 'its not me'

lol

lol it becomes a problem when he acts out on his kinks and gets girls to show and let him touch their feet. are you retarded? or are you just projecting yourself onto beer can dan

>PersianLA
i thoroughly believe its her but what did she mean by this

He hasn't done anything though. Just has been creepy.

Did you miss the part where they were children?

t. the big dick @ nick

What the fuck Dan? It's like he's not even trying to hide it anymore.

>denim jacket
You just KNOW

>make a bunch of fake accounts on social media that are mostly 25-30 year old women
>post a bunch of these pictures and share them around groups acting how 'shocked' we are that the man who made our favorite shows when we were teenage girls is a weirdo
>eventually real women will catch on and start posting them too
>???
>Dan forced to comment at the very least, maybe some actress comes out

Here, have some webms of Dan "If her age is on the clock, it's time for the cock" Schneider and, in this particular webm, one of Dan "Get in the van" Schneider's child actor inserts which he uses to vicariously live out his fantasy of being forced to apply lotion to soft little underage feet.

You want me to stick my feet into a bucket filled with soapy white liquid? Well, okay... I guess Dan "Hymen Collider" Schneider has his reasons. I mean, he does have a lot of awards right?

oy

Dan vs RDJ go for 15 rounds who wins?

Lmao where are you getting this from? It's a genetic disorder and only a small fraction of the population has it.

It's proven that schizophrenia can be caused by force. Look up about MKUltra.

That would be Dan "the big dick @ Nick" Schneider