BR2049 Trigger Warning?

Was anyone else "triggered" or just horrified by the strangling/drowning scene?

aroused counts too?

depends, are you a SJW?

No.

thats why i'm asking
none of my favorite sjw critics warned me about any of it, but they still praised it

No. Someone I know was strangled.

Confirmed Daddy Villeneuve choking fetish

it was definitely very intense desu
not sure if it was real or if I was just imagining it but I could have swore there was a brief moment were you can see Luv's neck bleeding from K's fingers digging into it so hard

Yeah and it just seemed way too prolonged IMO
Definitely the most emotion point of the movie, for me

Seems more humane to me. His other option would been to try beat her to death. Sounds more graphic, and by this point, they both lost their guns and/or were out of ammo.

Was either Her or Deckard.

replicants are enhanced in design to be the best labor force. So ere go they would be much harder to kill as we've seen in both films.

would assume it take longer to drown one.

Waterboarded at Guantanamo were you, Abdul? Sucks to be you.

Probably because feminists can't really dismiss the fact the entire film revolves around the power of a womb.

What a shame.

No she deserved it.

no dunkaroos

He was a good man. What a rotten way to die.

So in light of this I also have a fear of drowning, maybe I could self-waterboard to get over it some?
Cause even in the shower it fucks with me having the water pouring over my face!

She cried often, but still carried out horrific orders, she was drowned in the volume of the tears she shed, horrors she'd been involved in.

Then she ended up like them, another tear in the rain.

Additionally, I hardly reacted when I viewed the 'Country Road' scene in Kingsman 2.
Really made me think

*lip smack*

That was the most kino part though

I got a boner. Something about choking chicks (for real) or just watching it gets my penis excited.

Why?

The goose is loose
So is goose supposed to be a stronger version or did he just beat her because he's a blade runner and specializes in beating replicants?

love when antagonist meets similar fate to their victims - we had 2 so great yandere in last months. so similar yet so diffrent movies

Presumably your second point, along with the fact that he surprised her.

Definitely the most emotional (for me)

I didn't really 'get' the emotion when he flipped out at the dreamweavers', I didn't quite catch all of the dialogue and then I come straight home to see what based Sup Forums thought of the film and everyone is losing their minds, over that and the giga-waifu scene

Yeah it seems like they tried to impress that she was much stronger, hands down.

btw WHO THO