Your experiences with meeting Sup Forumsacks in real life?

Tell 'em stories boys.

This was my one and only, not so pleasent (nor surprising) experience.
Only recently have I been noticing some skelly autist stalking me around school (highschoolfag here, though not underage). Later on he added me on every social media profile I have (I have no idea how he found them) and kept liking whatever I'd post, though I rarely post anything. His facebook profile was full of shitty Sup Forums memes along one of the worst of 'em, DEUS VULT. Also, I have absolutely no idea how he knows I browse here? I knew my "controversial" views were known here and there across the school, but wew. All in all, complete autist, creepy skelly manlet/10.

>literally hearing "praise kek" irl

who did you and the autist vote for

Saša Radulović mate.
I don't know about the autist, I've never even talked to him in real life, don't really have the wish to do so either.

>see neckbeard at college orientation
>turns out he's my roommate for the next 2 days
>ask him what he does
>vidya and anime
>nice and respectful guy, but quiet unless he gets talking
>talks loudly when excited, lacks social calibration
>ask him what websites he goes on
>"just the internet"
>ask directly if he goes on Sup Forums
>goes on Sup Forums
of fucking course

>be me
>be sitting around at new job
>everyone is gathered in breakroom in back, chilling
>see distinctive red forum style
>peek over
>this guy is on Sup Forums
>I have known this coworker for the last 4 years as my acquaintance
>does random shit for shock value, one time peed on a turtle
>nice guy in general but I predict ADHD
This one is for you Jack R., have fun at tech

These are great, guess the Sup Forumsack stereotypes are real.

well, one of my good friends is a heavy Sup Forums user but Sup Forums isnt his cup of tea. we talked about it sometimes at school but talk about it on skype all the time. for a random person:

>be me 8 months ago
>at a trump rally
>waiting for god emperor himself to come up on stage
>notice guy next to me has his phone out
>see a swastika
>wat.png
>literally on catalog on his phone, browsing Sup Forums
>i ask him if hes really on Sup Forums
>we start talking about Sup Forums and testing each other's power levels

it was great, he was cool. i wonder if hes browsing right now

Do you go on Sup Forums?

Very certain that an acquaintance of mine is a pollack. He seems to be redpilled on the Jews in most issues, on social issues right wing but at the same time he's economically Bernie levels retarded. Anyway, If I had to describe him: Below average attractiveness, neckbearded but not fedora tier, fairly anti social, stutters, clinically depressed. He's a pleasant person actually, he's just not ever going to be the life of the party unless he's on medication. It's fun to discuss most topics with him, but I obviously avoid talking about economics with him. He also fits the r9k stereotype, believes all women are whores and the reason he can't attract women is because he isn't a Chad with money.

I haven't met a Sup Forumsack where I live, but I've seen some memes leak over.
>14/88 written on the back of a bus seat in the bus that I was on, nobody gave a shit (or maybe the people on the bus didn't see?)
>later, on another bus
>see Sup Forums.org written on another seat

I agree with many of their beliefs but cringe at their logic behind it

>one time peed on a turtle
Classic Jack R. from tech.

Kek, I always wonder if anyone has ever saw me browsing 4chinz since I'm on it almost always while I'm driving on the bus or just waiting for someone/something outside.

>laying on my bed
>clap clap clap
>my bull is hitting my wifes pussys right over my face
>hes on his phone
>drops it on the bed as he slams my bitch
>see Sup Forums open in the tab
>start talking to him about Sup Forums as he fucks my bitch
>cums on my face

>Red pilled on Jews
>In Germany
Oy vey watch out man don't let Merkel know or you will be paying reparations for the rest of your life

Why don't you ask him if he is or isn't?

>bull
My sides exploded, nice bants.

14/88 and swastikas are pretty common, and are usually just made by fucking edgy white power retards, although that doesn't really disqualify them from Sup Forums, the Sup Forums.org one is pretty nice to have witnessed randomly irl imho

Britbong on holiday here

I know a girl who browses Sup Forums irl. She is sorta like pic related, but enjoys tricking online neckbeards into convincing them she is a 8/10 redpilled qt.
Another female friend of mine (7/10) also posts here, she is redpilled as fuck but also legitimately mentally ill, sometimes she is convinced she is a squirrel and tries to jump from her balcony (until her father got tired of going back and forth to the hospital and) welded her balcony door shut, which caused her a panick attack lasting 4 days until the mother had the idea of putting a fake tree in her room with dried fruits and nuts under it. The remaining time as a human being is spent equally between beating her roastie on /d/ to stuff like huge cocks swallowing and digesting elven maidens and befriending other mentally ill people on the internet to discuss the finest aspects of being fucked up in the head. Also virgin, has a thing for me but i never entrusted her with my cock for obvious reasons

She is aware of her squirrel version of Tyler Durden at least. Last time i've heard her, she told me the pimozide was working wonders

>Meet guy at work in shipping dock
>Seems pretty like a pretty cool guy gets people to laugh
>New hires come in
>A female worker brings up politics on the job everyone just kinda shuts down and avoids it
>He goes nuts and fucking destroys her unironically going off about the Jewish banker controlling the system and how feminism is destroying the west
>She doesnt come in that day
>Guy got written up and is walking on thin ice but he is a solid worker so they don't fire him
>Everyone kinda avoided him but things have turned back to normal
I like shooting the shit with him he has a very good sense of humor. Just don't bring up liberal ideas around him

I knew a Jew that went here back in 2010

Pretty sure he took the bluepill and stopped coming here

Aus seems to be making a comeback after quite a lull. Good work!

My husband sometimes lurks here. Another coworker is a /soc/fag, that's about it.

>female friend (7/10)
>a panic attack lasting 4 days until the mother had the idea of putting a fake tree in her room with dried fruits and nuts under it
>time as a human being is spent equally between beating her roastie on /d/
I wish she was my girlfriend.

Wew, intense.
Could someone remind me why I browse here again? I'm nothing like you guys.

diversity is our strength

Her room also smells like a dead corpse decomposing.
But whatever

I don't get it. Do you faggots mean to say that you're all normal mature functioning adults? Isn't everyone on this site a fucking retarded autist?

Not everyone is like you, weeb
Feel free to hang yourself

I'm about everything but your stereotypical Sup Forums user.
>decent looks, always dressed well and perfumed well
>live in a nuclear, middle class family
>have lots of friends and am quite sociable in nature
>go to church regularly
>go to one of the best high schools in the city, decent grades
>have lots of opportunities ahead of me and the future looks bright

You forgot
>lives in Serbia

BUT
You live in serbia
I know that feel bro

Look, I've been a Conservative all my life. I will tell you this: Just because someone shares my political opinion does not make us friends.

I don't subscribe to the opinion that most people are retarded. I think that's a vain perspective that people adopt because it comforts them. I think that most people are intelligent, but most people who hold really strong opinions publicly are retarded, because they are by their actions alienating potential contacts/friends/people.

Yes, you have your Dick Spencers and Jared Taylors who are functional, good people who happen to hold extremist views, but most of the time the sort of autist who fights with people on facebook about the Holocaust is a fucking retard.

Did the holocaust happen? No, of course it didn't. But why the fuck are you arguing about it on facebook you retard, your grandmother will read that. What the shit does making your grandma cry have to do with bettering the world? You can inform people without ruining your own social life.

I have a few Sup Forumsack friends, but I filtered out the retards early. We're just normal upper middle class white college students. That's how it's supposed to be, and that's what you should aspire to be. Act fucking normal. If we're all playing League of Legends on a lunch break whatever go full Sup Forums in the chat I don't care, but do not tell my coworkers to ask me about Rhodesia. Fucking Jesus Christ.

You can be as extreme as you want in your inner life, God knows I'm full 1488, but acting like a fucking howler monkey in public is what goddamn liberals do. Why is it so hard for people to understand the basics of social behavior?

>the holocaust didnt happen
Le tip my fedora my friend xD

having internet on the bus
fucking belgrade

You sound like of of those delusional retards from Mathematics Gymnasium.

Probably gonna end up working for some rich kid and jumping off a bridge.

Yeah, that's not the case anymore. Sup Forums really has become overrun with normies. Edgy neo-conservative counter-culture normies, but normies nontheless.

>in an RPG group at university
>the other guys are constantly spouting memes
>they start talking about Sup Forums
>then feminists
>then SJWs
>then Islam
>then the Jew jokes start flowing
>I keep trying to steer things back towards Rogue Trader because the group next to us can hear every word and a couple are getting triggered

Sup Forums was never explicitly mentioned but I'm pretty sure at least two out of four were Sup Forumsacks, possibly from Brit/pol/.

When I tip my fedora it comes off, because unlike the door at Auschwitz it doesn't open inwards into a room supposedly full of dead kikes.

>not having 4g flat net on your phone
Dafuq?

Not really sure but there are some dudes in my car club who share memes i see fairly fresh from Sup Forums, hardly conclusive since they could just be same old aussie shitposters but they're pretty chill IRL and don't bring that shit up aside from the general Australian 'fuck muzzies / coons amirite' attitude but like i said that's fairly common.

NOW THATS EDGY

my phone doesn't even have internet
south serbia is less western

Well I do, and I never plan on leaving this place either. I lead a pretty decent life and it would not only be completely unnecessary for me to leave it but my love for this land would also stop me.

>Sasa Radulovic

An edge that exists now, not five years after the fact, like the chimneys built by the Soviets at Treblinka.

>lots of opportunities ahead of me and the future looks bright
>lives in serbia
top zozzle, another overconfident kid

>look this guy up
I was unaware that the manager from Dethklok was Serbian.

EDGE
D
G
E

>ask him what he does
>vidya and anime
>nice and respectful guy, but quiet unless he gets talking
>talks loudly when excited, lacks social calibration
>ask him what websites he goes on
>"just the internet"
>ask directly if he goes on Sup Forums
>goes on Sup Forums
Literally me.

Oy, don't reflect your dissapointment in life on me. :^)

Can you at least use a different meme, I have to come up with a new joke each time and it's no fun reusing them.

Well it wouldn't really matter to me and I personally don't want to give away that I browse this site.

I am coming to the conclusion that there are a large number or pol users who are like you and I.

Although there are the betas etc, It wouldn't surprise me if a significant % of us were like you described.

Can agree with you on basically all you've written. I can't stand people who don't know how to act like normal functioning beings.

Only my younger brother. All of my friends are ultra-liberal.

>met Polish massage therapist for my back muscles strain during weight training
>nice friendly guy, competent therapist
>chatted with him twice a week during sessions - including about women, so I knew he was not gay
>In the last week, I was describing how after squats, I has soreness in my gluts
>he said "oh these muscles" and almost touched my anus through my pants. It seemed inadvertent and reflexive and was very brief.
>I let it go bc he was so normal during the preceding month but I felt weird

4-5 of them went to my class, 1 was cool and I hanged out with him, the rest were in-between from ok to retarded.
Know at least 10 more and have them on facebook

You fucking mongrel. You voted for the American CIA agent.

im the complete opposite
>really ugly, been wearing same sweatpants for 3 years and smell like shit
>broken family
>only friend is mommy, not so much a friend but a tendy dispenser
>church is for sheep, watch dawkins when mom goes and "prays for me" (lol)
>high school dropout
>have no opportunities ahead but might move to canada for legal heroin

pic related, its me

I've only met one Sup Forumsack, in a bar in Goiânia.
Brazilian Sup Forumsacks are far more aggressive and true to their nature, they also take it far more seriously.
This Sup Forumsack however was waiting for his girlfriend,
He was really good at pretending, he sounded like he really meant what he said, but he was dating a black chick and when i asked him about race he admited being slightly mixed.
We laugh it out, i check his girlfriend out because she's a legit 10/10 and cute as fuck, i drink with them a little and then fuck off to my house to shitpost about how we're all larping.
I've never met a TRUE Sup Forumsack, but i'm fairly sure there's a nazi on my city, despite the fucktard being mixed.

I like to think that way.
I actually do know a Sup Forumsack (though only over the internet, but we plan on meeting irl next year) who is also everything I've described. Would be nice if this board was only full of the likes of us, I sometimes feel very uncomfortable by the thought that the vast amount of people here are fat, ugly, asocial autists.

stop ignoring me you rancid swine

I love this flag. sure, all it does is shit post and derail conversation. ...but fuck they are funny

>go to the pub a few times with a guy from brit/pol/
>Seems pretty chill, he's part of the nobility or something
>A bit awkward but funny
>Go round his house
>Lolita open by his bed

i'd say that part of the userbase has gone from 100% to 5%

Toppest of keks, what sort of bullshit is that.
And I never implied he was perfect, bur what other choice did I have? Mister Seselj who doesn't know to do anything besides riling up the masses? Or Dveri, which are basically a quasi-nationalist version of SNS? Radulovic actually had a reasonable plan for reforms that wasn't all sweets and promises.

>Work at a bar/cafe
>Get in convo with cool dude, find out theyre a Hous fag.
>Always wanted to meet a Sup Forumslack in real life
>Tell em Ill comp their drinks if they flash a four of clubs my way, let em know which days I work
>Be working one of the days I told cool dude Id be there
>Someone is using a four of clubs as a coaster
>Its a chick
>Solid 6/10, mixed, really curly hair and cute freckles
>Notices me looking, raises her eyebrows, pretty much confirms my thoughts and introduces herself
>Strike up a conversation and talk till we closed up
Never did get around to fucking her. She was going to school across the state and was only there to visit her parents for a while.
>twf i could have boned a qt repilled mulatto

So he browses /lit/ like a lot of us do, what of it?

>leaving it open
sounds like a savage

this

Was out with a couple of friends for some beers, 2 tables over there is a group of guys chilling as well.

Suddenly they get in a heated debate and i hear and see the largest of them(a literal man-whale, that i dont know how he could walk around) throwing a tandrum that Hitler did nothing wrong and the holoquast is a hoax.

Didnt say anything since i dont want normal people in my group to associate me with this degeneracy but he seemed pretty Sup Forums to me.

nope. never met anyone from Sup Forums irl. i have a feeling only the most socially inept and retarded would admit it. talking about Sup Forums irl (i have heard this a few times) makes me cringe like fuck, i remember when it was heavily frowned upon here to meme irl. even when i first started listening to the daily shoa i was cringing because they were memeing out loud.

sounds like heaven

>God knows I'm full 1488

oh shit i said heaven and got holy dubs, kek is fucking with me, thank you!!!

One of my best friends from before I went to uni is like pol incarnate.

I love the guy but he just seems angry at the world and either wants to talk about how he's superior to everyone because he's white despite being NEET, forever along and fucking niggers prostitutes.

>911

I met three in high school

They were all edgy fags who were greasy

>German best friend and I are roommates
>Notice that he starts talking more and more about redpilled stuff, especially the migrant crisis in Germany
>Find out he watches Stefan Molyneux, I suspect he's gone deeper than that
>One day he knocks on my door, walks in and sits next to me
>"user, what do you know about the jews"

I couldn't stop laughing

Go to uni with an ex-pol user who browses reddit and talks like someone who has left a cult. Any time we discuss politics he is keen to remind me that 'dude you know Sup Forums is all satire' in a smug tone

>He also fits the r9k stereotype, believes all women are whores and the reason he can't attract women is because he isn't a Chad with money.
The problem with these spergs is that they're blind to the real problem. Only someone who is a slave to the vagina can unironically start to hate on women like your average /r9k/ robot. Real men are conscious about the lure of the vagina and stay in control of it instead of being servile and submissive sad sacks raging about females (which is really just raging about their own slavery to the vag).

>be at the campus library
>this out of shape guy with a plain colored t shirt, a gut, glasses, and autism shoes walks in and sits at the table in front of me and pulls out phone
>see familiar background
>take a closer look
>see him scrolling through dozens of merchant and trump memes on his phone every 5 minutes
>he gets up and leaves after a half hour of snickering to himself every few minutes
>look out window and see him get in his moms mini van

calm down autist

>kekfags IRL
Oh god no, the second-hand embarassment for the poor newfag.

Kek, that's amazing.

None, I wish I had, since I have no friends.
Also my wife is sick of seeing me browse Sup Forums.

>user, what do you know about the jews
Obliques obliterated

>Meet new classmates
>Talking about the internet with one of them
>Talking about programming, he is a Java freak, I'm a C# freak
>Become friends
>Talk about politics, rapefugees
>Become even better friends
>Talk about anime, he doesn't know shit about anime
>Depressed, thought he would like edgy things
>Talking more about politics & rapefugees
>He tells me he knows only a little bit about anime, because he was a few months in a board called /jp/, but then moved to Sup Forums
>Me like: Really nigga
>He like: Yay man, white powrrraaa
>Best friends forever
>3 years now, since then still friends, preparing for EU breakdown, ready to go on the hunt when its happening