European court orders UK to pay convicted terrorist £13,000

>The British Government has been ordered to pay a convicted terrorist more than £13,000 because his human rights were “violated” during police interviews over a plot to attack London.

>The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruled that €16,000 (£13,600) of Ismail Abdurahman’s legal costs must be paid at the culmination of a seven-year court battle.

>He hid one of the failed bombers who attempted to launch a second round of atrocities on 21 July 2005 for three days, during a nationwide manhunt that left an innocent man dead.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/european-british-government-pay-terrorist-echr-21-july-2005-london-plot-failed-bombing-ismail-a7256491.html

Why do European courts love to defend the "rights" of terrorists so much? How many "rights" would we have in that Islamic caliphate they want to create?

Other urls found in this thread:

hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng-press#{"display":["1"],"dmdocnumber":["901572"]}
youtube.com/watch?v=WyaKZC6Pc4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think of it like this-

> terrorists families invariably claim benefits for rent
> benefits stop if you have more than £6000ish cash
> terrorist family have to stop claiming, wait a set time to reclaim
> get behind on rent, bailiffs turn up
>push his shit in

Aren't you guys no longer part of the EU or something?

Just ignore them.

ECHR isn't the EU we've not left the ECHR.

We will be ignoring them though. The ECHR thinks we should give criminals the right to vote lol

I thought criminals forfeit their rights

>ECHR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng-press#{"display":["1"],"dmdocnumber":["901572"]}

hahaha no!
The Brexit vote was just a cathartic exercise. We will never leave. Theresa May is a remainder and a fibber. Half the Tories don't even want to leave. The Lords definitely don't want to leave.

General election isn't until 2020, by then the retarded British people will have forgotten all about it and a new generation of pro-EU nu-males will have turned 18.

If brexit doesnt happen i will fly to brit and rape your daughters

Because we're better than them, you fucking ass.

>European Court of Human Rights

There's 2 million moslems ahead of you in the queue, sir.

That damned article not invoked yet?

In Europe, governments handing you thick wads of cash is a human right it seems

>He literally did it
>He's literally a terrorist
>It's not even a flimsy case, it's clear cut he's a fucking terrorist.
>Pay him £16,000 because police didn't interview him "correctly".

Does anyone else hate all the fucking loopholes in the legal system?

Its actually if you have savings over £15,000

>tries to destroy civilization
>his rights must be protected by civilization
Who would think giving human rights to terrorists was a smart idea?

Because of perversion of law by the jews.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

It's the fucking German's, it's always the fucking German's

We western euros are kuks, yesterday I let my nonphysical gf fuck a Somali refugee, face it fellow kuks we lost but that's okay because once we're gone the rest of the world except for russia china and Japan go to shit

I see the Remoaners are still around.

Well this needs changing

Staying for a longer time allows for better trade deals to be negotiated and will destabilise the EU if the UK does well outside the union.
Why do you think the EU Commission has been trying to get rid of you since the referendum?

kek is teasing you

like he admires your shitposting, yet it's not quite good enough

This.

If a country really wanted to leave, it could just declare its independence (or however you wanna call it). All the talk about existing treaties and negotiations are nothing but white noise. When the USA won their independence - was that a long winded bureaucratic process, too?

The British "elites" don't want to leave and half of the population don't as well. They will drag this out until the time seems right for a re-referendum (after all, things did change right, let's ask the people again) and will claim the narrowest victory, even if it ist with the single vote of a nigger who came two days ago and gained citizenship yesterday, as holy will of the population.

Best case, the UK leaves the EU formally but with so many bilateral and multilateral treaties in place that the independence ist all but formal.

>implying a nigger lover with a 12 seat majority and no control of the Lords will ever take us out

youtube.com/watch?v=WyaKZC6Pc4I

Didn't the UK just tell the EU to fuck off? They didn't get the message the first time, so the UK better do it again with this.

That would explain why no one invokes article 50. How hard can it be?

You're just a butt-hurt remoaner.

You lost - get over it.

Theresa May FTW.

What the fuck!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they utilize terrorism to impose themselves upon their target/allies.

You see in those American crime shows with the Feds and the local cops? Its just a thing of dominance. Its a shit test and a demeaning practice.

This is the type of shit that would be written in the onion back in the early 2000s.

What sick and twisted world we live in today...

I wish we had her back.

Just keep awarding the families of terrorists over £15,000 constantly so they always have over £15000 and are unable to claim benefits

>Half the Tories don't even want to leave.

Pretty much everyone who supported brexit except ukip became pale as a ghost and was obviously sweating profusely when people voted brexit. Most of the people arguing for brexit did not actually mean it, they just believed it would be a clever way to get some of the conservative votes.

Let me have my silver lining pleease
They're the only things I have left to grasp

Why aren't families of terrorists deported?

clearly the white man drove him to terrorism, therefore bongs need to pay reparations

>Why do European courts love to defend the "rights" of terrorists so much?

Did you not have any friend going into law? A few semesters really fuck up their perception of right and wrong. They become total slaves to semantics and everything that does not violate the very precise wording of a law is alright to do.

We need to overhaul our whole justice system and have laws applied by spirit, not by wording. With the second you just end up with a ton of people knowingly violating the law but still getting protected by it because they lobbied for some loophole in the wording.

The excuse they give us is Britain must negotiate trade deals with other countries before triggering article 50, but the EU will not negotiate anything until that happens, and other countries won't get beyond preliminary talks either because they themselves have treaties with the EU and respect the clauses in those treaties saying they can't deal bilaterally with individual member states.

I'm not a remainer, I want us out, but I'm a realist and I know for a fact the Tories in their current situation will never take us out.
Boris Johnson was sucking Turkish cock before he decided to campaign for Leave. Have you seen what that cunt has done in London? He is the greatest lover of the multicult, he just happens to be an opportunist who thought he could replace Cameron but got cucked by a childless feminist in the process.
Theresa May can't even get something as mainstream conservative policy as Grammar Schools passed without a backbench rebellion, nevermind something as major as triggering article 50. Wake the fuck up.

>yesterday I let my nonphysical gf fuck a Somali refugee,
Krieger, is that you?

>tfw Sup Forums now sees you as the (((Germans)))

>but I'm a realist
No you are just a moaning complainer, you obviously have no idea of politics or what it entails.
You seem to be living in some sort of dreamworld and think everything should be done the way you want it but you really don't understand how things work, especially with negations.

Your whole post is just moan, moan, moan.

Grow up kid.

Not any more. If you catch someone breaking into your house you need to make them a cup of coffee and suck their dick while they steal all of your shit, otherwise you're a bad person for assaulting them. It's ok though because you can always call the police afterwards, that fixes everything.

Islam is the religion of peace, tolerance and love, they wouldn't have prosecuted someone who protected someone who was running for their life.

You fucking morons will never understand that because of your ingrained islamophobia

>saying they can't deal bilaterally with individual member states.

wat?
I come here for the racist humour but I think the redpill is starting to take some affect.

I'm going to start reading some more stuff about the EU.
I literally know nothing about it, except the greeks are worthless cunts who steal money by exploiting the system with idiocy... Or something.

>Tfw politics are becoming interesting
What's happening to me Sup Forums?